Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Bad Luck on getting Maple mount.

Comments

• idontreallyknowmanidontreallyknowman
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,060
    I got mine after a flat 100 spins after the whole fiasco at the start of the event lmao
  • PosePose
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,060
    Alfani wrote: »
    Five daaaays?!
    I was certain the event went on until November 8th. =o

You need about 450 coins to get 50 rounds of mapleopoly (to be safe). If you take that into account, we only have 5 days left of wheel attempts (assuming you've only done the wheel so far like I have.).
  • SentineIsSentineIs
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,605
    I did 160 spins, didn't get it. So I gave up. Going to just to mapleoply.
  • AlfaniAlfani
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,775
    Ooooh, yeah, I'm giving up on the spin for now, gonna finish my remanding 19 rounds on the board before I try again.
    ;3;
  • Wicca411Wicca411
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 620
    150 spins and still no mount =*(
  • melispandamelispanda
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 840
    edited 12:01PM October 17, 2018
    I don't even know how many it took me, but I had around 350+ coins when I started, and I only got it sometime during my last 100 spins. I am now completely out of coins. Now I'm just gonna play Mapleoply for fun when I get more coins
  • PosePose
    edited 12:24PM October 17, 2018
    melispanda wrote: »
    I don't even know how many it took me, but I had around 350+ coins when I started, and I only got it sometime during my last 100 spins. I am now completely out of coins. Now I'm just gonna play Mapleoply for fun when I get more coins

Really hoping theres some hidden mechanic for each character to indefinitely get the mount if they reach a certain threshold. Like we'll all get the mount 100% forsure before 600 spins or something. Maybe its different for each character.... Wishful thinking.
  • LysertrixLysertrix
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 570
    I think I spun around 20 times, decided to dump 10 coins at once and got it somewhere in that mix. I was a bit scared of how long it was gonna take but I'm pretty relived now. ^^ Still, the rng seems all over the place, best of luck to the people going for it still!
  • YoYoFigaroFigaroYoYoFigaroFigaro
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,340
    i got two of em by doing the 100x spin once
  • FriagneFriagne
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,070
    edited 2:05PM October 17, 2018
    They need some kind of bad luck prevention. Like .05% increase for each roll on the mount until it drops, then resets.
  • SproutiSprouti
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,780
    I finally got mine today, I’d guess at around 60-80 spins? I wasn’t keeping super careful track. But I’ve managed to get everything unique from it except for two more instrument boxes, so I’m pleased. It’s just luck. I also finally got my first slime outfit today, that was almost more frustrating than the mount.
  • TseneTsene
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,475
    edited 3:11PM October 17, 2018
    Missing both mount and the outfit, got everything else including all instruments. I didn't try that long though, maybe 30-40 spins. I'm finishing Mapleopoly first to quarantee that one at least, only 8 rounds to go ^^ I'm really unlucky with the dices too...
  • BakaAnikiBakaAniki
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,610
    No instrument, no outfit, no mount ;_;
  • NikynoonooNikynoonoo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,655
    Giving out free hugs to those who haven't gotten the mount.
  • PosePose
    Just rolled 390 times and no mount. I'm honestly..... not even sure anymore....

Only got about 4 days left before I need to start mapleopoly to get the 50 rounds.... I guess some accounts are automatically programmed to not get the title/trophy? No idea.
  • nanaoonanaoo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 810
    As the OP of this thread of misfortune I'm gonna update my progress: no mount still :(

We're all in this together, let's keep crossing our fingers for the coveted Maple Mount!
  • PanditePandite
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 900
    it took me around 30-40 coins. I did 3 confirmed 10 spins, 1 extra 10 spin at some point, and like 10 singular spins in betvveen 10spin 3 and 4. I got one in one of those singulars.

did like 50 more spins trying to complete outfits for future alts and to get a 5th music box. not a single mount.
  • DarkGladxxDarkGladxx
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 455
    I started with 89 coins and managed to get 4 mounts
  • MadiceMadice
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    It took me around 250 or so spins, but I was able to get it. You'll get it too, it's just luck based rng.