Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Game Won't Start After Hitting Play Button

Comments

• LilD19LilD19
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 340
    I've tried everything and the game still won't launch for me at all. I even tried it through steam and it does the same thing as the nexon launcher. Anyone know anything about this issue yet?
    Mushmom
  • AhmediosAhmedios
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 240
    LilD19 wrote: »
    I've tried everything and the game still won't launch for me at all. I even tried it through steam and it does the same thing as the nexon launcher. Anyone know anything about this issue yet?

im guessing i9 processor?
    LilD19Mushmom
  • LilD19LilD19
    Ahmedios wrote: »

Yes I have an i9-7960x. Is that the problem? I mean I have no problem with my i9 with any other games.
    AhmediosMushmom
  • AbsogamesAbsogames
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 210
    edited 10:59AM October 16, 2018
    I have the same problem reinstalled 3 times and still notting
    Mushmom
  • AhmediosAhmedios
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 240

Yes I have an i9-7960x. Is that the problem? I mean I have no problem with my i9 with any other games.

I am guessing it is, because I too have tried everything, both steam and nexon launchers. i9 7980XE , tried it overclock it 73%, that didnt help either. Have a RL friend with a fresh new i9 pc, same issue.
    LilD19Mushmom
  • LilD19LilD19

I am guessing it is, because I too have tried everything, both steam and nexon launchers. i9 7980XE , tried it overclock it 73%, that didnt help either. Have a RL friend with a fresh new i9 pc, same issue.

Nice the i9-7980XE ! But yeah this sucks that we cant play. I hope they are looking into a solution for this problem!
    Mushmom
  • Pri1mPri1m
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 450
    yay now i can play after the last update finaly
    XnCreedMushmom
  • XnCreedXnCreed
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 330
    It seems it was their end that most people couldn't play. I finally get to play! Hopefully everyone else is able to as well.
    Mushmom