Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

is ita bug that u cant take mail on 2nd character?

yukimoriyukimori
Maplestory 2 Rep: 640
in Bug Reporting
so when it was mushking i made a character to reserve a name for the release but now for some reason i cant recieve any of the beta rewards on my 2nd character that is runeblade, i didnt take the mail on my 1st character but the mail with all the rewards wont appear on my 2nd character.

is it a bug? or is it intantional and u cant share mail/ rewards between characters when u didnt take them yet?

time: october 10 the launch of the game
server: america east

Comments

• NXLIMENXLIME
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 495
    Administrator
    Hello yukimori,

The mails can only be received by the character it has been sent to. However, for the tradeable items, you can collect the mails and then transfer them to your second character through the bank.

Thank you :)
  • nevxnellnevxnell
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 710
    edited 9:32PM October 10, 2018
    NXLIME wrote: »
    Hello yukimori,

The mails can only be received by the character it has been sent to. However, for the tradeable items, you can collect the mails and then transfer them to your second character through the bank.

Thank you :)

Does this only work for characters made within the same region? My character on the North America West region has the beta rewards (not yet claimed, in the mail) but I would like to transfer them to the character I made on the North America East region.