Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Missing Npcs

DizzyPandaDizzyPanda
Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
in Bug Reporting
When starting my character (Playing as a priest) all of the npcs to progress the tutorial are invisible and cant be interacted with.

Comments

• xzwqxzwq
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    I have the same problem with rune blade. I cant see NPCs.
  • MabMab
    edited 11:17AM October 10, 2018
    Same problem, NPC are invisible so I can't finish the tutorial because I can't finish the quest (wiz).
  • NXLIMENXLIME
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 495
    Administrator
    We are looking into this issue and will provide an update as soon as we have a solution.
  • LidiumLidiuLidiumLidiu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 570
    edited 11:36AM October 10, 2018
    I have the same issue, I can't see NPCs nor the monsters I must kill for the Archer tutorial. And I was able to complete them on both Closed Betas. I'm sad I can't play at all.

Edit: After doing a Repair Installation and dropping my graphics to the lowest, I was able to get the NPCs and Curse Eyes to appear.
  • DizzyPandaDizzyPanda
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    I have the same issue, I can't see NPCs nor the monsters I must kill for the Archer tutorial. And I was able to complete them on both Closed Betas. I'm sad I can't play at all.

Edit: After doing a Repair Installation and dropping my graphics to the lowest, I was able to get the NPCs and Curse Eyes to appear.

I just tried this and now the Npcs are working! Guess it was really just the install that was buggy
  • MabMab
    Confirming doing a repair has solved the issue for me.
  • NXLIMENXLIME
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 495
    Administrator
    That's great news! Please let us know if you continue to experience any issues regarding the missing NPCs.