Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Electric Blast/Arrow Strorm not charging & firing

CrystallieCrystallie
Maplestory 2 Rep: 445
edited 5:01AM October 11, 2018 in Bug Reporting
howdy, Anytime you try and charge Electric blast on Heavy Gunner it auto cancels itself and then fires, with no hitbox and doesn't hit anything.
JoTheWeirdoIsaac753BrickyRaruthOnyx_C

Comments

• Isaac753Isaac753
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    doesnt work for me either.
  • JoTheWeirdoJoTheWeirdo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,360
    Can confirm, this also happens to me.
  • FwjchimFwjchim
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 420
    edited 10:54AM October 10, 2018
    Arrow Storm isn't working properly after the official launch. While charging, the animation stops, no arrows, no damage.
  • NXLIMENXLIME
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 495
    Administrator
    Thank you for reporting the issue. We're aware and will post an update as soon as there's a solution.
    CrystallieQuotesfYukiTamashiiNachan
  • NitexNitex
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 560
    Same here ive sent them an ticket for that.
  • KesuemaKesuema
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 540
    Yea can confirm it's happening to me too. If you charge it nothing happens, the skill goes on cooldown and you can hear the attack but nothing appears and no damage.
  • lazimilazimi
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,000
    why then u charge him he the arrow dont go far from you its just cancell this skill
  • PunyonPunyon
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 560
    Hello,
    after maintenance I've noticed that Arrow Storm is not working properly. You cannot press the button for landing the skill in front of you.
    The animation looks like cut and no skill appears.

This is a serious bug which you should fix instantly as it ruins Archer's gameplay experience (no more dps for end game dungeon without Arrow storm skill).

Here there is a gif I made showing the bug. https://imgur.com/a/B8SUO6W

Thank you
  • HealzYeahHealzYeah
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    I feel like it just fizzles out its a real bummer having to get in close to shoot in and try to run out:( fix please
  • MugcakeMugcake
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 735
    I noticed too, at first I thought it was me not holding the key long enough, but after trying several times and watching closely, the animation shows you shooting the arrow upwards, and then fails and falls right over you instead of the long distance location.
  • ZakuroZakuro
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 310
  • TurtleMniacTurtleMniac
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 305
    FIX THIS ITS SO ANNOYING
  • MeteorRainsMeteorRains
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 100
    arrow storm doesnt charge for the extended range but it does just fire off point blank for me
  • lazimilazimi
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,000
    its only me or cant push him foward any more
  • NXLIMENXLIME
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 495
    Administrator
    Hello everyone! We're aware of this issue and will provide an update as soon as possible.
    KinoshitaUpsetBully
  • WAtheAnumWAtheAnum
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 755
    I duno the "right" english names for them (since i play in german so i use the german names) but "Schraubenzieherschuss" and "Pfeilsturm" seems like they dont work propper after todays release, at least if you charge them.

I had to change my skill tree in order of that since "Schraubenzieherschuss" is now only useable if i use the other passive ability which let you shot it instantly and makes it stronger but you dont need to charge it up anymore - for "Pfeilsturm", i COULD still shot it over me if i dont charge it anymore but it misses the point of being usefull right now since this bug, if you just hold it a bit to long, you dont shot anything at all - same with a no-extra passiv skilled "Schraubenzieherschuss".
  • ingStefaningStefan
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 360
    Hi,
    The electric Blast skill when u hold down to charge, does NOT charge anymore.
    Please fix thnx?
  • KinoshitaKinoshita
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 670
    NXLIME wrote: »
    Hello everyone! We're aware of this issue and will provide an update as soon as possible.

Woah, that's good. Thank you.
  • LoqLoq
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 710
    I thought it was my new keyboad, happy that its not.
  • WAtheAnumWAtheAnum
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 755
    same problem here (just in german) also with the other ability (on the ability tree its the one in the down left corner which you also can charge). whole topic here:

http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/39228/game-archer-abilitys-doesnt-work-propper-anymore