Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

cant log in by google account, again!!!

CeesumCeesum
Maplestory 2 Rep: 610
edited 9:12PM October 9, 2018 in Tech Support
After fixed, it works for one day. And now, it happens again!!!
Does anyone have the same issue?
    No results for this poll

Comments

• CeesumCeesum
    Ok, maybe its the internet issue. It works now, sorry for bothering you guys
  • AresiaAresia
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 625
    Some of us are still having issues sadly
  • NXLIMENXLIME
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 495
    Administrator
    Can you provide more information on this? A screenshot will help us a lot identifying the problem :)
  • zerokqpzerokqp
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    yeah same issue with me here is a screen shot FvjFpb3
  • zerokqpzerokqp
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    zerokqp wrote: »
    yeah same issue with me here is a screen shot https://imgur.com/a/FvjFpb3
    CrystalDark
  • KokomaruKokomaru
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 650
    edited 11:27AM October 10, 2018
    NXLIME wrote: »
    Can you provide more information on this? A screenshot will help us a lot identifying the problem :)

Can we please get compensation for this issue. I still can't play the game and everyone else that doesn't have a google account is having fun. Please change my account to a nexon account or fix the issue please? The OP posted a screenshot if the exact issue. I already submitted a ticket.
  • AresiaAresia
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 625
    Same issue here as the posted screen shot. I would like an option to transition to a Nexon account. This is something I feel really needs to happen for all those affected. It would likely be a big undertaking but in the long run I think it would be best for all parties.
  • CrystalDarkCrystalDark
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 510
    ok so i was not the only one with this same issue U941MDJ.png
  • MuldoonMuldoon
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 420
    edited 11:54AM October 10, 2018
    I am also having this issue again (the third time, actually). I know there was a proposed fix yesterday involving the History Settings/Cache/uncheck a box, but in this moment I continue to have the problem.

Edit: I am also seeing the blank white page. Facebook login page loads in its entirety, but sadly I have a Google-linked account.
  • TrueCalamityTrueCalamity
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 585
    got mine to work i gone to properties then compatibility and ran the program for windows 7 and worked out for me
    BoboTheInsane
  • LuskaeLuskae
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 615
    got mine to work i gone to properties then compatibility and ran the program for windows 7 and worked out for me

I did the exact same thing but running it for Windows 8 instead and it worked for me :). Hopefully this trick will help other people, thanks!!
    BoboTheInsane
  • MuldoonMuldoon
    Thanks for sharing this info; I did try it for both 7 and 8, and sadly no dice. Some people on reddit talked about this potential fix, seems to help some people. I've cleared cache and cookies in IE and Microsoft Edge; unchecked the box for history and data cache in IE history settings as suggested in other threads. Still nothing. When I'm connected, the game plays fine and no other issues.
  • iHealUiHealU
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 690
    Really makes me wish I just created a Nexon account. This is the third time people have to play the waiting game for something they paid for back in Head Start.
  • MuldoonMuldoon
    iHealU wrote: »
    Really makes me wish I just created a Nexon account. This is the third time people have to play the waiting game for something they paid for back in Head Start.

I couldn't agree more. I was very patient and understanding with the first few occurrences; what's frustrating about this go 'round is that others are claiming their issues were resolved with these other things they could try, but I'm seeing no success there.
  • CeesumCeesum
    ok so i was not the only one with this same issue U941MDJ.png[/quo
    NXLIME wrote: »

yes! U941MDJ.png
  • CeesumCeesum
    ok so i was not the only one with this same issue U941MDJ.png

This is the problem I have, and today it shows up again... cant load the page
  • BunniiBunnii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 930
  • iSpankstaiSpanksta
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    Im also having this problem again, I cant believe we didn't get compensated for it especially while it was "head start". I would at least like to switch my google account to a Nexon account.
  • BunniiBunnii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 930
    Started working for me :)
  • MuldoonMuldoon
    Bunnii wrote: »
    Started working for me :)

Did you do anything differently? We're desperate here...