During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

Some basic settings needed..

BladehurtsBladehurts
MapleStory 2 Rep: 590
edited 8:44PM October 9, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Hello!
I wonder if it's going to be fixed with this maintenance today but there are some issues that are bothering me and I think it's very needed or at least for me.
First issue may be something that I missed but the cursor doesn't disappear from screen after few seconds of not using the mouse, It did disappear in MapleStory (1) so I wonder if it's on purpose here? If not... Is there a way to somehow fix it?
Second issue is , I have two monitors and first thing I did on Beta was to check if I can play on my secondary monitor which isn't the main one, Sadly... that option didn't exist which made it very difficult for me to play for a while.. and if I might add, I don't know if it happens just to me or to anyone else but I tried lowering the resolution since I was on my 4K monitor and couldn't see the interface very well... and when I lowered it , It wasn't on full-screen anymore even though it said that it is on full-screen.. (that was before I found out about Interface Size feature which is great, Thank you! , but I still think the issue should be fixed..)
Third issue is ... Is there a way to mute VERY VERY annoying mount sounds for example... the Duck? That people keep on spamming? the only solution I found also muted other sounds in-game and I didn't want that.
Fourth issue is , Since there are annoying sounds, There can be annoying text messages so I'd like to get a cure before the plague arrives and let players mute \ hide other players's messages just like in Maplestory (1).
Thank you so much and I hope this discussion isn't going to drown in the sea of discussions.. :)
iAyeCaptainKaiEekvolem

Comments

• iAyeCaptainKaiiAyeCaptainKai
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,150
    I'd love the ability to choose which monitor I'm playing on through the settings
    instead of having to:
    enter windowed mode
    grab the window and put it on the monitor I want
    enter fullscreen

It's a feature I'd use a lot seeing as I like changing which monitor my game is on depending on if I'm watching a stream on the side or something.
  • EekvolemEekvolem
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
    edited 11:18PM October 16, 2018
    1: This is a minor gripe I have too, and while it is fine if they keep it, I'd like to at least have the option for it to disappear after a while.
    2: Huh, I didn't realize that wasn't an option already. Yeah, it should definitely be fixed soon. Seems more like an error rather than an intentional design choice.
    3: This idea I really like. It's probably possible to add something within the options for certain sound effects to be enabled or disabled, so you would be able to disable sounds for things like music, mounts, KC Event notices, "New mail has arrived!", etc. (This all applies to 4 too, pretty much. I agree).
  • SmellyMellySmellyMelly
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 890
    edited 10:44AM October 17, 2018
    My suggestions:
    1. In Options > Sound > Basic Settings: Please add the ability to mute or change the volume of "Where'd my Spirit go?" "I need Spirit!" (error speech)
    2. Please add a toggle so my friends show up on all characters or to keep them separate.
    3. Please let us add player notes to our friends.
    4. In Options > Game > Status Text: It would be great to be able to hide friendly player names or friendly players ONLY in mini games.
    5. In Options > Game > Status Text: I'd like to be able to mute friendly player mount sounds, not just pets.
    6. I don't like having to rebind my keybindings for every single character I make. Can there be a toggle to have your changes apply to entire account or to be character specific?
    7. Please let us customize our chat colors!
  • SmellyMellySmellyMelly
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 890
    edited 11:01AM October 17, 2018
    [img][/img]Another thing I'd like to add is that on this forum the page you're on doesn't have any indication. Please have the page number change color or become bold or something so I don't need to guess what page I used to be on after viewing a thread.