Assassin386 wrote: »
i installed this and estarted do i need to leave the program open
Dragawn wrote: »
I've almost literally tried everything so far, asides from moving to windows 8.1.
- FRESH windows 10 install, as suggested by the troubleshooting in this thread, only maple installed asides from discord, drivers and chrome
- Run as admin, with and without windows 8 compatibility
- No firewall
- Turned off windows game bar
- Tried both steam and nexon launchers for the game (run as admin doesnt work on steam for with controller)
- Turned off fast startup
- Did the powercfg thingy
- DHCP refreshes daily, so that cant cause two dc's within 2-3 minutes from eachother, did the flush anyways.
- LAN connection
- Automatic time update
- Repaired game files
- Turned antivirus completely off
- Turned Vsync and HDR off
- Sacrificed a virgin
- Danced with a dragon
DXSins wrote: »
Only fix i have found is have nothing else using my internet connection.
If anything else is running like a youtube video or another device like watching a movie on my tv... it will keeping dc'ing me.
Strangely if your in your home ingame, the game will not really DC if you have anything else using your connection. Really makes me scratch my head if this is something the developers have actually programmed into the game...
Koala wrote: »
its a problem on their end if the problem happens to multiple people