Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

10053 Error Megathread

Comments

• AmiuthAmiuth
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 400
    I have the same error and i dont know why
    I play in the SOUTH AMERICA server and I'm from Chile, a SOUTH AMERICAN country
    so maybe is my connection
    but I started screaming because the bug start happening IN ANY MOMENT.
    Sorry for my bad english but I speak spanish
    ☆ UwU ☆
  • WardyWardy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 690
    Was playing buttery smooth until today. Now I cant play at all as I get this error 30 seconds into logging in. Dont say its my system/connection because I have been playing since beta and then head start with absolutely no issues and no changes to my internet or graphical set up.
    Airys
  • Assassin386Assassin386
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 450
    i think theres something in this new update that came oct 10 when game launched that caused this
  • StinkyFeetStinkyFeet
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 340
    i got no dc the last two days. i guess it was the windows time zone thing or they fixed it.
  • Meno1234Meno1234
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,205
    I haven't played for a few hours now but I see less complains about the situation, which is kind of worrying me, So... When mushroyale was very dodgy for the servers... and now... As @Luxx said, IT HAS WORSEN!
  • Meno1234Meno1234
    I played the game now and... I did not disconnect once throughout my 1 and 30 mins playing!
  • MuyariMuyari
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    If you have DHCP and you start experiencing this error, unplug and re-plug your router. The issue started for me after I was playing perfectly fine for many hours until apparently my DHCP lease ended and changed my IP, the game apparently doesn't like that and settled down somehow after I restarted my router. I don't know what to say about people that don't have DHCP though.
  • RenaflorRenaflor
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 600
    After doing everything exactly as the thread says to do, it made my connection to the game A LOT worse.....

I used to be around 100 ping or less on the NA - East server, now I'm at 10,000+ ping..... Not only that but I STILL get the 10053 error......

I was able to play in both of the betas perfectly fine, and was able to play on official release as well until I kept getting the 10053 error.

Nexon, please fix this.
  • AsterismsAsterisms
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 530
    Disconnecting all the time in the middle of a boss. The game is unplayable. This didn't happen on any of the betas so this is 100% on Nexon's end.
    Airys
  • AirysAirys
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 975
    Haven't been able to do a hard dungeon properly without getting disconnects. It was fine when we played during CBT, I know that there is an influx of new players now, but why couldn't Nexon figure this out before official launch? There have been so much more bugs and errors during this official launch..

I'm just very disappointed that when I disconnect and cannot re-enter the dungeon so this makes my teammates hate me. Maybe there should be a way to let us reconnect into the dungeon run.
  • Meno1234Meno1234
    Muyari wrote: »
    If you have DHCP and you start experiencing this error, unplug and re-plug your router. The issue started for me after I was playing perfectly fine for many hours until apparently my DHCP lease ended and changed my IP, the game apparently doesn't like that and settled down somehow after I restarted my router. I don't know what to say about people that don't have DHCP though.

Yeah, DHCP lease has expired yesterday and I just unplugged my router for 3 mins and it fixed it!, But the sad thing is that the lease expires daily which can mess up you're game I think....
    Morganthee
  • ReagonSaintPierreReagonSaintPierre
    Luxx wrote: »
    It can't be even the slightest of net twitches that are messing up peoples connection.
    There was someone who said they play with roomates, all share the same connection and wired or not
    and they suffer the constant dc's while their roomates aren't.
    I'm sorry but I'm actually getting pissed off because of this ridiculous BS. It's been over a month and my premium is running
    and I BARELY am able to play. You guys need to stop trying to blame everyone and single
    out all these peoples internet problems and take this friggin' game down and work on it for a few hours.
    This just about warrants an emergency maintenance. it's YOUR servers that's messing us up.
    Here, I'll help you:
    Beta: No one had this problems.
    MushRoyale: Problem starts.
    EA: Problems worsens.
    Release: Problem is 10x worse.

Now let's think for 3 seconds. "MushRoyale began this problem."
    8DxmZY6.gif
    SOMETHING must've broke during the MushRoyale update.
    You guys need to see what the hell happened during then and fix it from there.

Nexon, please read this! Oh and i hope for a BIG compensation when you guys realise it's YOUR end of the connection that is messing up. I paid MONEY to play this game and i did NOT get to play what i paid for. Don't leave your customers in the dark when it comes to these kinds of problems, it's bad for business.
    RenaflorAirysAetaruMorganthee
  • ReagonSaintPierreReagonSaintPierre
    edited 3:03AM October 13, 2018
    Bump
  • CosmicFacepalmCosmicFacepalm
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    Luxx wrote: »
    It can't be even the slightest of net twitches that are messing up peoples connection.
    There was someone who said they play with roomates, all share the same connection and wired or not
    and they suffer the constant dc's while their roomates aren't.
    I'm sorry but I'm actually getting pissed off because of this ridiculous BS. It's been over a month and my premium is running
    and I BARELY am able to play. You guys need to stop trying to blame everyone and single
    out all these peoples internet problems and take this friggin' game down and work on it for a few hours.
    This just about warrants an emergency maintenance. it's YOUR servers that's messing us up.
    Here, I'll help you:
    Beta: No one had this problems.
    MushRoyale: Problem starts.
    EA: Problems worsens.
    Release: Problem is 10x worse.

Now let's think for 3 seconds. "MushRoyale began this problem."
    8DxmZY6.gif
    SOMETHING must've broke during the MushRoyale update.
    You guys need to see what the hell happened during then and fix it from there.

This.
  • PrimuPrimu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 825
    I've tried everything, still getting the issue.

My disconnect happens exactly 60 minutes after connecting to server, consistently.

So (for me at least) I doubt it's an issue with connection or whatnot, there's something being checked every 60min that's kicking me off.
  • Meno1234Meno1234
    edited 6:45AM October 13, 2018
    It's not any bodies fault but... It is our DHCP, This thing expires daily which means you have to basically unplug your router for 3-5 mins and then you are back in the game, My one expired yesterday which meant I had to reset my internet, I hope this helps anyone!
  • Assassin386Assassin386
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 450
    unless your routers dhcp is hardcoded for 24hours and u cant change it
  • WJhinWJhin
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 520
    edited 10:46AM October 13, 2018
    Hmm.. so at CBT it was working perfectly and after the MKR it started to be like that , and it gets even worse day by day..
    at certain times i believe because of high population the problem is occurring even more... there were times which i got disconnected like 1-3 times in 1-3 hours , which is at least playable and i can achieve progress.
    but when the server is crowded every 1-2 min i get disconnected and my ping is going up to 1k... a friend of mine is getting even worse lag than mine which exceeds to 40k...

Nexon its your problem not ours... the game was perfect... you must fix it now as early as you can so it wont leave a negative impression on the new folks which are joining to the new maple world , it will result in losing alot of customers :/

BloodbornAetaru
  • LutiasLutias
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,780
    Only official release and early access seemed to have this problem, especially in Hard Dungeons (particularly Fire Dragon). I was fine in Mushking and the two Beta Tests.
    Tried everything listed and more, but nothing worked.

State: NJ, USA
    Server: NA East
    ISP: Optimum
    Connection type: Wifi
    Airys
  • teppeioteppeio
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 100
    i did all the steps and still got the error my download speed is 250mb per sec and upload 300 mb so i don't get why i still get this.