Please read this notice regarding the Crystal Ore shop >> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45351/regarding-the-crystal-ore-shop

Dungeon Limit vs My Interest

teddiiiteddiii
Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,000
edited 11:01AM October 7, 2018 in Dungeons
What am I supposed to do now that I've finished my dungeons? Getting stronger was what I planned on doing but apparently, despite the fact that purples scarcely drop, Nexon continues to dismiss the idea of me wanting to farm as much as I need to in order to become a sweaty 4k gear score player. LET ME SWEAT. LET ME FARM. I do not find housing to be any fun, I'd rather focus on making sure my damage is higher than everyone else's but I cant't do that because this drop rate is cheeks and I can't even do dungeons until Friday because of this 400 IQ design. LET ME SWEAT. LET ME FARM. It'd no doubt be better to just let me farm than to put a HOLD on my entire character saying "That's enough dungeons for you :)." unknown.png

Comments

• AynixAynix
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,085
    edited 11:38AM October 7, 2018
    teddiii wrote: »
    LET ME SWEAT. LET ME FARM.

You are allowed to do that by making alts and farming on them as well.
    CLC
  • suchalameosuchalameo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 500
    Aynix wrote: »
    teddiii wrote: »
    LET ME SWEAT. LET ME FARM.

You are allowed to do that by making alts and farming on them as well.

Ya but that logic is still sorta flawed. You want this guy to make an alt, without his cosmetics or gear he's already obtained, so he's grinding through dungeons slower just so he can funnel the same things to his main. If you're going to let him have the rewards anyway via an alt, why not just let him have them on his main.

I understand it, as it stops players from getting WAY too far ahead, which makes the game not fun for everyone else; yes, sorry you're not the only player in an MMO.

ANYWAY, if you're not into the whole alt-thing (which is currently the best thing) you can keep farming dungeons for the gold reward which will let you buy the materials you need; or farm mobs. Shadow Expedition isn't out yet, sorry. As the game progresses you will have more things to do, you're just a little ahead of where you're suppose to be.
  • idontreallyknowmanidontreallyknowman
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,060
    You have all those purples when me and others haven't seen 1, somebody likes goldselling websites if they don't have alts.
    DarkGladxx
  • AynixAynix
    edited 3:15PM October 7, 2018
    We have people in our guild with full epic gear and weapon +12 most of them have one or zero alts. Just because someone have way better gear than you doesnt mean he is cheating.
  • mmviimmvii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,890
    Hmm :] looks like it can be done with current drop rates and caps, and without alts. That's good to know actually.
  • idontreallyknowmanidontreallyknowman
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,060
    mmvii wrote: »
    Hmm :] looks like it can be done with current drop rates and caps, and without alts. That's good to know actually.

Very untrue, they're most likely buying their gear or have good luck. I've capped dungeons on 1 character this whole time and haven't seen a single purple.
  • PilikenPiliken
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,540
    You can get around that much gear with 1 character by either:
    1. getting lucky with your first couple sets of 10 adventure dungeons
    2. farming/market flipping messos to buy gear off the market that other people got lucky with drops
    3. farming with a group of friends and sharing drops
  • AynixAynix
    mmvii wrote: »

Very untrue, they're most likely buying their gear or have good luck. I've capped dungeons on 1 character this whole time and haven't seen a single purple.

Its called "doing everything you can to progress" inestead sitting on one character with 30/30 dungeons and saying "ok Im done for this week"