Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Music is really quiet

SasaanSasaan
Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
edited 4:01PM October 5, 2018 in Music
I am trying to make a sheet but the song is really soft and I can't hear it. I even finished one and it still comes out too soft. I don't know what I'm doing wrong...but it doesn't work. I want to play with the piano the game gave me. :( Thinking of just going to someone to make it for me. But I'd like it if I could just do it myself, like I did with my outfit.

Comments

• KavajuKavaju
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 705
    Hello!
    https://tinyurl.com/mmlguide hopefully this can help you along.
    For a short description of how to fix volumes, look at page 19 under "I found a code but the volume is really low or to high!"

For a more detailed run through of how the volume works please look at page 28 named "VOLUME"

TLDR:
    Make sure your games sound settings isn't set very low. Look at both master and instruments.
    Find any "V" in the code and replace with a higher number (no higher than V15)
    Sasaan
  • SasaanSasaan
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    Kavaju wrote: »
    Hello!
    https://tinyurl.com/mmlguide hopefully this can help you along.
    For a short description of how to fix volumes, look at page 19 under "I found a code but the volume is really low or to high!"

For a more detailed run through of how the volume works please look at page 28 named "VOLUME"

TLDR:
    Make sure your games sound settings isn't set very low. Look at both master and instruments.
    Find any "V" in the code and replace with a higher number (no higher than V15)

Thank you, I'll try that when I'm in the game again.
  • XxPoseidonxXXxPoseidonxX
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,450
    Max volume is v15, as was stated. I would add a v15 after the tempo to every harmony + the melody of whatever piece you are playing to make it louder.