Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Is there a way to report billboards?

GailrinGailrin
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,445
edited 1:56PM October 3, 2018 in General Chat
I came cross a billboard that looked like an in real life underage girl in some rather adult non pg13 scenarios. Is there any way to report billboards?

Comments

• XionicomadXionicomad
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,265
    Gailrin wrote: »
    I came cross a billboard that looked like an in real life underage girl in some rather adult non pg13 scenarios. Is there any way to report billboards?

/report playername I believe. Either way if it's a cartoon and shows no gore/nudity( or very sexual themes) then I don't think it's against the rules.
    Gailrin
  • GailrinGailrin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,445
    edited 2:16PM October 3, 2018
    Xionicomad wrote: »
    in real life underage girl

/report playername I believe. Either way if it's a cartoon and shows no gore/nudity( or very sexual themes) then I don't think it's against the rules.

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try it that way next time I see it. Thankfully it was removed shortly after posting this. It was pretty sexual, surprised it even manage to get posted.
  • XionicomadXionicomad
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,265

Thanks for the tip, I'll have to try it that way next time I see it. Thankfully it was removed shortly after posting this. It was pretty sexual, surprised it even manage to get posted.

If it was removed almost right away then most likely a GM removed it and hopefully banned (temp I hope) the person.
    Gailrin
  • JointJoint
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,515
    edited 7:45PM October 3, 2018

If it was removed almost right away then most likely a GM removed it and hopefully banned (temp I hope) the person.

Well if it were real life underage girls in a sexual manner then they should be permanently banned imo. If it were just lolis then I guess a temp ban would be suffice. As they are just cartoons.
    Sasaan