Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

To the people who like this game

PokerkirbyPokerkirby
Maplestory 2 Rep: 710
edited 5:00PM September 28, 2018 in Mushking Royale
I've been curious since launch why people after level 60 and collecting everything still enjoys playing the game?

Comments

• sosoonsosoon
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 510
    IMO the adrenaline from bursting people and escaping etc. seeing your name on the killfeed feelsgoodman. Sometimes doing the right ani cancels or playing the terrain correctly and outplaying one or several oppenents can be satisfying.
    Kaiiea
  • MoQa_BianQaMoQa_BianQa
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 965
    For me it's the urge to play MS2 that keeps me logging in.
    Also, I find battle royale games fun, but am not a big FPS person, so this is one of the few options available.
    robotman5
  • WliaWlia
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,065
    edited 4:58AM December 2, 2018
    disabled
  • PexcellPexcell
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,485
    it was like a deadly game of hide and seek o.o so much fun ehehe
    Mintylicious
  • DocDoomDocDoom
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,265
    Pokerkirby wrote: »
    I've been curious since launch why people after level 60 and collecting everything still enjoys playing the game?

Because why not? I mean, that's the spirit of any MMO, MS2 has so much to offer, the level cap is just a formality, the game itself has so much stuff to do and is really fun!
    ParanoidClericMintylicious
  • MintyliciousMintylicious
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,785
    I find myself actually missing Mushking Royale from time-to-time. XD
  • GotexGotex
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 860
    Honestly the customization is really fun besides the game play. After 60 the game doesnt end at all haha. There is loads more to do! I can spend hours in the game just designing my house and cloths and never level up. Or like others say just chat with people play music. What bores me the most is an MMO that only has end game quests and NOTHING else to do in the end but grind the same dailys. This game still does have that but it also has, music, fishing, farming, UGC designing, Creating your house, and a nice social community. So even thought the max is 60 the fun goes on!
  • SpiralofvertigoSpiralofvertigo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,110
    Just so everyone knows this post is about Mushking Royale not the main game haha.
    Pokerkirby