Learn everything about the Skilled Ally update this month from the patch notes!

>> http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/51769/skilled-ally-update-v15

[FEEDBACK] Game Crashes

Comments

• BunniiBunnii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 940
    edited 5:31PM September 15, 2018
    - Server - NA - East
    - Error message that you are receiving - Disconnected from server (code = 10053). Would you like to reconnect? & Disconnected from server (code = 7)
    - When did the crashes start? (Date and approximate time) - September 12, 2018 to today (September 15, 2018)
    - Where do the crashes they happen? - During queue of Mushking Royale, during game in mushking royale, and standing around in Royale Park..

Edit: Now disconnecting just trying to log onto game..

• ClayTheGrayBlobClayTheGrayBlob
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 505
    - Server NA WEST

Error message that you are receiving
    Disconnected from server. (Error Code: 10053) Would you like to reconnect?

When did the crashes start? (Date and approximate time)
    The crashes started on 09/14/18 around 10 PM onto today 09/15/18

Where do the crashes they happen?
    The crashes happens while I am trying to complete trophy missions at Royale Park or after I load into a game of Mushking Royale match. The disconnections was so bad that I could not last for a whole match of Musking Royale. Sometimes, I would disconnect while looting or simply running around on the map. Then at times, I would disconnect immediately after the mushking hot air balloon take off. I've lost a lot of points due to disconnections since I would either randomly disconnect in the middle of a match or disconnect from the beginning of a match. The frequency of the disconnections are higher in Mushking Royale matches in comparison to being in Royale Park.
  • SaikaSaika
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,435
    - NA EAST
    - Disconnected from server. (Error Code: 10053) Would you like to reconnect?
    - When did the crashes start?
    September 14th - September 15th
    - Where do the crashes they happen?
    Everywhere, either in Royale Park or during a match.

• RephieRephie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    Server: NA West
    Error: 10053 Disconnected (Twice
    Time Started: Today (September 15th) 7:30PM (roughly) - 8:12PM PST
    Where: During Mushking Royale
  • RemyMaRemyMa
    Error: 10053
    Time Started: Sep 15th, 2018, around 9:55 PM PDT
    Where: Mustopia
  • ShuntaShunta
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 865
    -Server: SA
    - Error message that you are receiving? Disconnected from server. (code = 10053) Would you like to reconnect?
    - When did the crashes start? (Date and approximate time): After the last maintenance.
    - Where do the crashes happen? It happens all the time, in Royale Park and during matches I've lost a lot of points. There's no other game on my computer with this problem.. PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO FIX THIS DAMN THING!! I WANT TO PLAY MUSHKING AND I AM BEING HARMED!!!.
  • MoQa_BianQaMoQa_BianQa
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 965
    Server: North America East
    Error Message: 10053
    Approx. Date Start: Since MushKing open beta
    Where: Anytime there is a screen switch / load happening.

Also ping fluctuates ridiculously on my gaming desktop. Unplayable in current state. However, game does not disconnect, just lags on my laptop.
    Just for reference, other games run fine.. PUBG, League, Battlerite, etc - on highest detail on the desktop.
  • JokerSmileJokerSmile
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 600
    i am from euro server and got the damn same situation
  • SammieySammiey
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 575
    Yep same here, send mulitple tickets to nexon and they keep saying the problem is on my end. It's so stupid that they won't even fix it....losing so much time & points because of this.
    SisterFister
  • RuskiiRuskii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 860
    Server: North America East
    "Disconnected from the server.
    (D0000)"

Started today... every 5 minutes that i'm in game....
    SisterFister
  • SisterFisterSisterFister
    edited 11:15PM September 20, 2018
    Server: North America West
    Error Message: Disconnected from server. (code = 10053) Would you like to reconnect?
    Approx. Date Start: Since the last patch.
    Where: Anytime in Mushking Royale and Royale Park. Can't even finished a 7 minute game without crashing.

Ping has jumped from the usual 40-90 to 80-290. Already reset my modem and router which changed nothing as expected since my pings on other online games were normal beforehand. This isn't looking too good when there's usually only 1 game at a time on the entire server and this still happens. Just how bad is it going to be on official launch Nexon? Are Founders that PAID MONEY just going to be another group of beta testers for a game that's been out for more than 3 years?

Update: Since the new patch today, I can't even stay in the game for more than 5 minutes continuously without getting DCed. Ping however has slightly lowered to a 45-290 range. Please Nexon, it's becoming literally unplayable with disconnects this frequent on Mushking Royale.
  • DelightfulieDelightfulie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 315
    edited 10:03AM September 21, 2018
    Server: NA-East
    Error: Disconnected from server(error= 7)
    I don't know when it started but been happening ever since.
    Only get this error when I want to join a mushking royale game have no problems connecting to royake park. On the loading screen says tried reconnecting 5 times then crashes.

Edit: Now im getting the error when the mushking games end. I notice that the mushking bgm still plays while im in the loading screen. I don't think thats supose to happen.
  • ExigaExiga
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,065
    edited 8:37AM September 21, 2018
    It happened to me rarely (about 3 times so far since the 12th), and only when I ALT+TABbed. I didn't write the time or date, but I was just hanging around in the Park when it happened. Same error as everyone (10053). What worries me more is the high latency (almost double) since the 12th, which has to be related to the disconnection issues.

Connecting from Israel to EU. Ping before the 12th was 100-130, ping after was 100-500, now it's slightly more stable but higher on 200-300, and it's really noticeable when typing or walking.
  • SpritesSprites
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    Server: NA East
    Error message: Disconnected from server. (code= 10053).
    Crashes started: September 12th
    Where crashes happen: Royale Park
    The past few days I get the error immediately after entering Royale Park; if I keep trying to reconnect sometimes I can manage to stay connected for a few minutes at most before I get the error again.
    NominosSisterFister
  • SteezychanSteezychan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 550
    Came across this a little late, but posting anyways.

- Server: North America West
    - Error message that you are receiving: Disconnected from server. (code = 10053) Would you like to reconnect?
    - When did the crashes start? (Date and approximate time): Around the patch of September 12th or so, during that time frame.
    - Where do the crashes they happen?: In Royale Park, Mushking Royale, and I'm unsure if they have happened logging on or not, but I've had some instances where nothing loads up. Generally, it's happening everywhere within the game for me.
  • GilyemGilyem
    edited 10:49AM September 27, 2018
    - Server US NA East
    - Error message that you are receiving Disconnected from the server (code = 10053)
    - When did the crashes start? (Date and approximate time) 09/26/2018, 9AM | still happening after maintenance
    - Where do the crashes they happen? Login screen, After game loaded in Royale Park (standing/waiting for Mushking match), during Mushking matches.
  • foodbythedozenfoodbythedozen
    edited 9:59AM September 28, 2018
    Error Message 10053 disconnected from server
    Didn't play from September 6th-18th because I was in Europe. The crashes happen repeatedly after coming back both in the park and in Mushtopia (i.e I played 5 games and crashed 4/5 times during the games). I also crash when I get entered into a match (during the loading screen with the keyboard and spinning hexagon). I rarely crashed when I played before I left for Europe.
  • La3elleLa3elle
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,695
    edited 11:37AM September 28, 2018
    Server: NA East
    Error message that you are receiving: Disconnected from server (code = 10053).
    When did the crashes start? (Date and approximate time) - September 12, 2018 after the scheduled maintenance.
    Where do the crashes they happen? - During queue of Mushking Royale, during game in mushking royale, and standing around in Royale Park, logging in, logging out. (Honestly it just crashes everywhere on the game.) I've noticed when there's a lot of traffic on MS2, when you switch out skills, when the circle shrinks in MKR, when you're around a lot of people, and when you or someone else tries to use a skill or moves around a lot (like jumping up and down) the disconnection usually happens.

It seems to me your guys servers aren't handling traffic very well and it's causing people's games to crash. I'm just disappointed that this issue hasn't been fixed for 16 days (2+ weeks) and probably won't be before the 1st. Meaning many players including myself will be unable to fully use the Royal Pass we bought. A player I met was stuck at 49 56% for 5 hours+ because they kept dcing. I'm not going to waste my money on this pass anymore in case this issue happens again in the future. If you guys need more employees to help fix problems like these please hire some because I've never played a game where an issues as severe as this goes unfixed for almost a whole month.

I really do not look forward to playing MS2 if it's going to have continuous problems like this. It just takes away all the fun and stresses you out. :(
    NominosRaphaelOnealLuxx
  • NominosNominos
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,180
    Server NA EAST
    Error 10053
    Error occurs EVERYWHERE Randomly without warning... disconnects become more frequent after the first. Not able to stay in game longer than a few minutes without immediate dc.
  • RaphaelOnealRaphaelOneal
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,450
    Server NA East
    Error 10053
    Time/Date : Oct 1st 2018 3:45 Pm
    Details: The crash happens real often and I have tried several solutions (disable antivirus, whitelist maplestory, whitelist client, remove vsync, decrease graphics, run as admin, etc) to no avail.