Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.
Closed

My thoughts about the community (Rant)

JoshLancelotJoshLancelot
Maplestory 2 Rep: 605
edited 10:19PM September 13, 2018 in General Chat
Yall jerks.

But some of yall are cool.

Community is still toxic though
XtonyBakaAnikiSisterFister

Comments

• lolisymlolisym
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,750
  • LuminaEdgeLuminaEdge
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,690
    How we out here playing a kawaii desu chibi game

and still so angry and rude
    lolisymLa3elleidontreallyknowman
  • DragstylDragstyl
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 450
  • HexabusaHexabusa
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,105
    You know what? I am done, seriously done with this community. OP is right what the hell are we even doing here? Why is it that I get home from work, feed the dog to the kids, I do everything like I'm supposed to and I come home to this?? Mushking makes me sick give me a break. Discord is the worst. I don't want to see any of you again.
    DragstylFlearasSisterFister
  • VectrioVectrio
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,485
    I was alerted that I have a forum stalker who PMs people I interact with screenshots/videos of me in-game in order to discredit me. They recently PM the leader of a guild I applied too. Some people on MS2 have demonstrated they are crazy already and the game hasn't even released yet
    DanDKSubglaciousXtonymirta000Satania
  • mirta000mirta000
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,925
    Vectrio wrote: »
    I was alerted that I have a forum stalker who PMs people I interact with screenshots/videos of me in-game in order to discredit me. They recently PM the leader of a guild I applied too. Some people on MS2 have demonstrated they are crazy already and the game hasn't even released yet

The only reason people are not doing this to me is because they are involved in discrediting me publicly rather than in secret :D

But I agree. This is way out of hand. However, remember that most people who are not super dedicated are staying away from anything MS2 related till it releases, so I think we'll have a better community once non MUshking Royale peeps join in.
  • JoshLancelotJoshLancelot
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 605
    edited 6:07AM September 14, 2018
    mirta000 wrote: »

The only reason people are not doing this to me is because they are involved in discrediting me publicly rather than in secret :D

But I agree. This is way out of hand. However, remember that most people who are not super dedicated are staying away from anything MS2 related till it releases, so I think we'll have a better community once non MUshking Royale peeps join in.

Well tbvh you do a lot of stupid stuff publicly to the point it's a meme.

It's pretty funny though.

• SixaxisSixaxis
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,550
    Hexabusa wrote: »
    You know what? I am done, seriously done with this community. OP is right what the hell are we even doing here? Why is it that I get home from work, feed the dog to the kids, I do everything like I'm supposed to and I come home to this?? Mushking makes me sick give me a break. Discord is the worst. I don't want to see any of you again.

BrightIdealisticIcelandgull-size_restricted.gif
    ultrakatizHexabusa
This discussion has been closed.