Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Dark GM Event [OCE]

LittleDarkNecoLittleDarkNeco
Maplestory 2 Rep: 855
edited 9:30PM September 13, 2018 in Mushking Royale
I just wanted to say i feel sorry for the GM that has to be on Oceania server at this event you will just be sitting there doing nothing (that's if we even get a GM) Event is 2am-3am but the queues only pop from around 4pm - 1am if its a really good night... it would be great if we had a GM that could be on at normal times and that would also take some feedback and pass it onto Nenox also they could help with in game issues.

PS: Everyone should be able to get the bundle. a lot of players have been grinding and with the small time window that games pop they are only level 30 and the 900k exp would help them so much on there grind
SubglaciouslolisymDanDKArurauneyukheii

Comments

• lolisymlolisym
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,750
    When I seen the time slot I had a little giggle, Nexon is so out of touch with reality.
    DanDKyukheiiSisterFister
  • LittleDarkNecoLittleDarkNeco
  • DrYoshiyahuDrYoshiyahu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 7,965
    Forum Moderator
    edited 12:53AM September 14, 2018
    Unfortunately, more appropriate times are not likely to happen. The GMs are Nexon employees living on the west coast of the US. Considering a standard work day of 9-5, the only time a GM could play on the OCE server is between 2am and 10am. As it is now, the GM event is as early as possible; literally first thing in the morning for the poor GM.

Yes, it sucks to have an event at 2am, but I do think it's better than having it at 9am.
    Talnova
  • LittleDarkNecoLittleDarkNeco
    true i fully understand that all I'm saying is the even might as well not run in Oceania since i dont think any queues will pop so no one would get anything in Oceania even if they stay up till 2am... the only time they pop after midnight is if there are like 10+ afk's left at the start of the map.
  • ArurauneAruraune
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,735
    edited 6:11AM September 14, 2018
    The same will happen on South America since there are almost no games during all the day. Most games only happens at 3-8 AM BRT where abusers are using Virtual Machines and alternative accounts to fix match results.

Most other players are quitting and our few games now only happens after 9 pm until 12 am or less, for people who still have motivation to try to get 60 while others are already refunding their founder packs as there's no action from Nexon for almost a whole week.