Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.
Closed

Answered~

FluffernutFluffernut
Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,245
edited 7:21AM September 13, 2018 in General Chat
I'm not really sure if i should contact support about this, or just wait it out :O

During the Pax twitch event, I won the ducky balloon mount, and they said they would be messaging everyone on twitch within 5 days.
I haven't gotten messaged yet and I just want to make sure I didn't do anything wrong or whatnot >.<
My twitch name was fluffans!

Comments

• SrslyrlySrslyrly
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,055
    Forum Moderator
    edited 10:20PM September 11, 2018
    Hi @Fluffernut! For the recent events (e.g. Royale Park Screenshot Contest), Cuddles mentioned that the Ducky Balloon Mount would be issued by official launch. I assume this would also apply to the Twitch event. Hope you hear back soon regardless!
  • FluffernutFluffernut
    Srslyrly wrote: »
    Hi @Fluffernut! For the recent events (e.g. Royale Park Screenshot Contest), Cuddles mentioned that the Ducky Balloon Mount would be issued by official launch. I assume this would also apply to the Twitch event. Hope you hear back soon regardless!

Yeah I saw that ><

The issue is that since I won mine on Twitch, there is no way that they could know my character name, server info or anything else. They said they'd message the winners on twitch by now so I just hope they didnt forget lol
    DanDK
  • PinchPinch
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,595
    I was also selected as a winner from the PAX twitch event but haven't received a message from them yet :c
    My twitch name is fooods
  • FaelightFaelight
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,795
    Forum Moderator
    The team is probably still settling back down from the PAX trip. I would wait a few more days before getting worried about not receiving your prizes yet.
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 66,480
    Administrator
    edited 10:23AM September 12, 2018
    We apologize for the delay. We'll be reaching out to the winners today on Twitch. Be on the look-out for the DM. Rest assured you will get your prizes. :-)
    Fluffernut
  • FluffernutFluffernut
    NXACuddles wrote: »
    We apologize for the delay. We'll be reaching out to the winners today on Twitch. Be on the look-out for the DM. Rest assured you will get your prizes. :-)

Thanks for clearing things up! Just wanted to make sure I hadn't done anything wrong or something ahah~
This discussion has been closed.