Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Stardust (NA-East) [Movie Nights, Contest, Raids]

GeminisGeminis
Maplestory 2 Rep: 610
edited 12:45PM March 9, 2019 in Guild Recruitment
star.png
Hello! I'm the Guild Leader of Stardust. We are a Guild on NA East. If you're wanting to join a very active and very social Guild.we do daily and weekly guild quest together and we are a lv 9 guild almost 10. If you're an artist or a music lover, we will happily take you in and anyone who likes cute and adorable things!

We want people who are Raid ready, or close to being raid ready. Don't be discouraged if you're not close. apply anyway. If you're willing to work hard to keep a position in our guild, we'd like to have you anyway. we have a few members who are working to get close to being raid ready, we don't discriminate. We want people to have at least 600 trophies and 5k GS.

We're looking to recruit active & friendly players from NA-East. We are a Semi-hardcore Guild. Our guild dailies are at 7pm, and 10pm EST. We are mostly a night guild. We do Guild Raids on Saturdays after GQ Daily at 7pm and Monday after 8pm.

If you have any questions or concerns, please contact me. My Discord is: Luna#1686, honestly contacting me on discord is probably the best way to apply.

rulesssxx.png

Stay active, we dont bite you or anything if you cant make raids etc. But you have to communicate with us,
if you don't communicate...then we wont communicate with you. You'll just be kicked and that will be the end of that. We have a 5 day policy and we like to honor it as much as possible. We're really a great bunch and we have raid commanders that are willing to help you get geared and help with end game content.

We don't enforce Dailies and Weekly's on anyone. Just know if you're missing them, you're cheating yourself. The guild funds are to benefit you and to get Gems/Noodles for raids.

We encourage you to live your lives as much as possible and to focus in school/work if need be, don't feel obligated to have to be here for everything. Make sure you talk to the mods or the leader if you need to leave for more than 5 days.

Must HAVE Discord. (You don't need a mic)

This will be a friendly Guild, no negativity, no sexual harassment, and no LGBTQ bashing, please.

classes.png

Knight: LOW
Berserker: LOW
Wizard: MEDIUM
Priest: HIGH (Dire need)
Archer: LOW
Heavy Gunner: LOW
Assassin: LOW
Thief: LOW
Rune Blader: LOW
Soul Binder: LOW

STATUS: OPEN, 10 more slots will open once we reach lv 10 as well.

application_1.png

(We will only take Lv 50 and above)

IGN (In-Game Name):
Class:
Trophy Count:
Time Zone:
Online Hours:
Reason for Joining:
Gear Score: (It's not required but highly encouraged to have 5,000 GS. But if you don't, apply anyway and put down willing to get GS up)

Please send a Private Message or a comment on the discussion with this application format filled.
We accept New and Old Players! :3

SO there are some benefits to joining us!

benefits_1.png

We give out Rewards on a monthly basis! (merits etc)
Movie Time with your guild mates! (we stream movies/tv shows for everyone to watch together)
Mini Game Event Night
Enjoy making music with our band. (play music and make videos with our band) we also have a music bot in our discord.
Art trades! (trade art with other artist)
We have Guild Mate of the month
Mario Kart Nights
Smash Bros. Nights
Giveaways
Nintendo Club

I encourage art/music people to join! But we really want Active guildmates!

calendarbookmark.png

ALTHOUGH IT'S NOT REQUIRED THAT YOU HAVE 5000 GEAR SCORE, WE ENCOURAGE IT. IF YOU DON'T HAVE THAT MUCH GEAR SCORE BUT ARE WILLING TO PUT THE EFFORT TO GET IT HIGHER, APPLY ANYWAY. AND MAKE SURE YOU PUT DOWN, WILLING TO GET GS UP! We will help you 100% to get you where you need to be, we are also very social and like to include everyone. So make the same effort.

* We are in Dire need of someone who knows raids well and has experience and willing to work with those who need it. We are very friendly and are all trying to get geared up to do more raids together.
Caterex

Comments

• MuftixMuftix
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    IGN: Aquarius
    Class: Priest
    Time Zone: Eastern Time (ET)
    Online Hours: I Got No Life
    Reason for Joining: I want friends.
  • GeminisGeminis
    I also forgot to mention there will be rewards for those that stay active. So please stay active.
  • XielonXielon
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    edited 1:59AM September 8, 2018
    IGN (In-Game Name): Ri
    Class: Undecided, but Assassin or Wizard? C:
    Time Zone: CENTRALLLL
    Online Hours: /never sleeps/
    Reason for Joining: Name is adorable! Also seems super fun to progress in the game while enjoying other aspects of the game. Interested in meeting others who will also be interested in art/music~ *-*
  • GeminisGeminis
    awww. <3 you're in the right place. thanks. add me on discord!
  • GeminisGeminis
    WE HAVE ONLY 7 Spots left!
  • DunvarDunvar
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 450
    IGN (In-Game Name): Dunvar
    Class: Heavy Gunner
    Time Zone: CST
    Online Hours: 12PM to whenever
    Reason for Joining: I would just like to find a community where I can make friends and have some people to play with.
  • SkyborneSkyborne
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,070
    IGN (In-Game Name): Cielo
    Class: Beserker (I'm planning on making some alts in the far future)
    Time Zone: EST
    Online Hours: not sure yet... Need to figure out my working hours. For now, 12pm to 11pm.
    Reason for Joining: I need friends lol

( ^_^ )>
  • GeminisGeminis
    Sent you both a message. :D 4 spots left guys!
  • Spats_Spats_
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 620
    edited 4:16AM September 24, 2018
    IGN: Spats
    Class: I'm a Priest one-trick-pony.
    Time Zone: Pacific (PST)
    Online Hours: I don't even know what time it is, so yes.
    Reason for Joining: I like the guild name and movie nights sound super fun.
    Also if you'd like to contact me please do it over discord, I'm 9000% more likely to see it there than on this website. (Spats#0001)
  • GeminisGeminis
    Our guild is full but we are starting a waiting list.. so if you're interested and wanting to join the waiting list... till we can upgrade the guild. You're welcome to join us.
  • TransparentsTransparents
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    IGN (In-Game Name):Rule34
    Class:Assassin
    Time Zone:ADT (Atlantic Daylight Time)
    Online Hours:6 - 12(Maybe less depending if I have work or not)
    Reason for Joining: You seem as dedicated as I am to the game and reading your post I thought your guild was perfect to join, I'd love to reach end game content with you guys and hopefully be of help!
    I bought the founders pack(Legendary) So I'm ready to play asap! :)

Discord: Gun#8651
  • JaqenJaqen
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 640
    IGN (In-Game Name): Jaqen
    Class: Knight possible Rune blader
    Time Zone: -5 EST
    Online Hours: 30+
    Reason for Joining: looking for a fun place to join the game with!
  • LuminecentLuminecent
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,885
    IGN (In-Game Name): Luminescent
    Class: Mage or Priest
    Time Zone: Eastern
    Online Hours: College student so my time is quite random, but i will be on every day. I have the Legendary Founders pack so I won't be wasting that.
    Reason for Joining: Looking for a social, nice, and competitive community, as well as a cute guild name, Stardust fit the bill.
  • GeminisGeminis
    Add me on discord guys. :D
  • SvverveSvverve
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 210
    Added on discord. My tag is Quinlan#8606
  • GeminisGeminis
    We are still recruiting, but you will be put on a Waitlist until the next upgrade. We highly encourage Artist/Musicians to join our guild.
  • YoGabbaYoGabba
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    IGN (In-Game Name): Dooker34
    Class: Priest
    Time Zone: EST
    Online Hours: Noon-4pm then a break for dinner/house stuff - then back on again around 9pm-midnight usually
    Reason for Joining: I love this game for the cuteness and style as well as all the social aspects. My current Music/artist guild is a tad on the dead side it seems recently so I'm looking for a more active and social guild to belong to. I'm currently 2700 GS, but I only just finished my first Hard dungeon today, mind you I only started playing the game less than 2 weeks ago and took my time and did a lot of music stuff so I'm a bit behind on the gearscore, but I'm definitely working on it now.
    If you want to get a hold of me, I'm most reachable via Discord - Dookie#2639
  • LorraLorra
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 400
    Added you on discord! Lorra#4130
  • peridoughperidough
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,360
    edited 7:14PM November 2, 2018
    EDIT: internet/site glitched out and made me double post, sorry if you saw that mess! fixed application is down there!
  • peridoughperidough
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,360
    edited 7:10PM November 2, 2018
    EDIT: HALF THE POST GOT DELETED WHEN I POSTED IT??? THANKS NEXON please dont glitch out this time lol

IGN (In-Game Name): peri

Class: wizard

Time Zone: mst

Online Hours: well.. the real problem is if i'll wake up in the morning haha. generally i'll get up around 3 pm est, maybe a bit earlier, and spend most of my time online during the very late hours! so 12pm-3am

Reason for Joining: my past few guild experiences were not good at all... i first joined a hardcore one, where the leader was incredibly power hungry and rude, he demanded too much out of me and i was overwhelmed constantly and left. then i tried a casual guild, but quickly realized that i enjoy the more hardcore aspects of the game too much. i absolutely love doing guild dailies, hanging out, helping others, raids, or just messing around in general!! so i've finally decided to check out a semi-hardcore guild cause i feel like that's right for me! right in the middle between hardworking, but not stressful. i'm also an artist, so when you said you're looking for artists, i was instantly interested! you can see my most recent work of my character right here!