Let's enjoy the final days! Check out what changes and events started this March here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56485/sunset-in-maple-world
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Mirta's Creations (Novice Quality)

mirta000mirta000
MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,385
edited 3:27PM September 28, 2018 in Outfit Designs
Hello! I'm fairly new to UGC, but I found it a lot of fun. I'll probably be tossing 10$ or so a month just to be able to wear my own creations. I put my stuff on the store, just in case, even though I realize that my quality is not that of professionals and commission takers. Over time, I'll likely start putting out my oldest UGC as free templates, for now I would like to keep the ownership of them though, as it is the first thing I've done custom wise in any game.

The first thing I've ever done was just a pair of ripped black jeans, that I in my excitement misspelled. he quality seems a bit murky, but totally wearable. Ran around in them for a day lol
zhMkYyi.jpg

template:

GK5Jwgq.png

The second thing I tried was making something akin to a princess dress. I wanted something girly and this is the first time I've battled Maplestory 2's line contorting. I really want to add a corset as the star of the show and it was the hardest thing I've ever done. Took me probably 5 hours to finish the outfit and I'm still not fully happy with it. One thing that I've found out though, that if you take pictures of real life jewelry and downsize it enough to fit onto a Maplestory 2 template, no editing is needed. So hurray to free bling blings!
I also tried to do a pink undershirt that would not quite look like my skin tone, in order to be able to wear this creation if I change my skin tone too, but that too proved to be a real challenge, without messing up the jewelry, getting it blended into the undershirt, or wearing something so dark that it really stands out. Whole process depicted below:
mVFldO0.jpg

rMZo7K4.jpg

Xaa2O3t.jpg

jUOXo6n.jpg
(The last one looks better in game than in the UGC preview. As the neutral (not the T-pose) in preview really contorts the corset, however in game your character moves more both ways and it is less noticeable)

Last item for August (got to remind myself to stick to that 1000 merrets a month on UGC :D ) is a simple polka dot dress. I felt like a needed one lol.
QowmMtg.jpg
ZatchmmviiFairamay

Comments

• mirta000mirta000
    edited 2:57PM September 14, 2018
    First item for September!

Honestly slightly disappointed with this one, as in the preview while I was creating it, it looked both more vibrant and shiny. The making of the item somewhat took that away. However! The idea was to make a sleepy shroom shirt to wear with my sleepy shroom hat. And I think I succeeded with it in the fact that at least I'll be wearing it for myself.
    ZNUSCOR.jpg

As always the items are available on the shop on EU, if anyone wants to support my training efforts :)
    XphobiaTalnovaFairamay
  • mirta000mirta000
    Second item of September! Have enough merrets to make one more this month, so I'll get on that some weekend later :D

I'm kind of proud of myself, because this is exactly what I wanted to make. It is my first item that did not come out looking wrong! So I present to you, a gold dress!
    BhA31lB.jpg
    TalnovaFairamay
  • mirta000mirta000
    edited 2:36PM September 21, 2018
    Last September item.
    Had fairly upsetting feedback about my previous thing. It's okay though. I'll just continuing making things for me. So I thought that in similar granny style I'll try a knitted dress. I don't think that the texture came out as clearly as I wanted to, but I will wear it for me. :D
    1k16UAJ.jpg

wm5MrQx.jpg

My first ever item is coming off from being sold in 3 days and I'll put it up as a free template. I'll relist the polka dress for one more month and keep my second item ever made just for myself as it kind of has sentimental value for me :)
    Talnova
  • mirta000mirta000
    October items! To start off October I have two animal hats - my guild has two mascots - a raccoon and an otter, so I decided to try and create both as an animal hat. If you want to vote on which one is the coolest, you can do so by purchasing them off the UGC shop on EU :D
    yt4Ycfx.jpg

9GahKJB.jpg

Also pants are up as free template. Sometime this month the mushroom shirt will go up too, once it is done being on sale. Someone has bought my polka dot dress again and my beer dress. And I really thank you for that mysterious person/people :)
    Fairamay
  • TalnovaTalnova
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,065
    edited 1:16PM October 6, 2018
    lots of cute stuff, i like the animal hats especially <3. I look forward to seeing more
    mirta000
  • mirta000mirta000
    I made a guild T-shirt <3

MTeMI7u.jpg
    Fairamay
  • mirta000mirta000
    I think we can all agree that I have very odd tastes. Here's a dress with fish motive in blue and pink because it matches my eyes. Called "fishy dress" on EU market. I could make this thanks to a free template. Thanks free template!
    kMyrOhS.jpg
    sSksTwU.jpg
    Darkpixie99
  • mirta000mirta000
    Fish dress, poka dot dress, knitted dress, golden dress and both animal hats are up for sale for last 30 days on EU. I simply won't be able to afford to relist them. So if anyone wants to buy you should do so now, either that or you can purchase the template(s) in private messages.
  • lilmolilmo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 100