During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

[Guide] Bear's Best Gamepad Setup

Comments

• ChillBearChillBear
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,690
    Luuc wrote: »
    Hi there,

Im completely new to the game but I'm having some problems settings up the controller >_>. I've used your setup but I cannot seem to bind any button combos in the controls menu. For instance, RB + Right stick Up, it just stops after I press down RB. I seem to have fixed this by restarting the game

And how do I set up the turbo in the reWASD, when spinning around on my berserker it keeps stopping every now and then, anything I can do to fix that?

Thanks in advance for any answers :)

When does it keep stopping? The game has a limit where if a single skill is used uninterrupted for 30 seconds it stops using that skill. Turbo lets you get around it by continually pressing the button so that you'll keep using it after it stops you after 30 seconds.
  • LuucLuuc
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    ChillBear wrote: »
    Hi there,

Im completely new to the game but I'm having some problems settings up the controller >_>. I've used your setup but I cannot seem to bind any button combos in the controls menu. For instance, RB + Right stick Up, it just stops after I press down RB. I seem to have fixed this by restarting the game

And how do I set up the turbo in the reWASD, when spinning around on my berserker it keeps stopping every now and then, anything I can do to fix that?

When does it keep stopping? The game has a limit where if a single skill is used uninterrupted for 30 seconds it stops using that skill. Turbo lets you get around it by continually pressing the button so that you'll keep using it after it stops you after 30 seconds.

So when I'm using the right trigger to spin around it will stop every time I move around, also when I hold it down for 3/4 seconds it'll stop and then go back to the startup animations again.
  • ChillBearChillBear
    edited 6:30AM November 5, 2018
    Added a work around to add ingame macro shortcuts to the gamepad. Please reread the corresponding sections in the guide. The reason for this was due to the Turbo feature causing 'hiccups' in the animation cancelling, cause your character to propel itself forward inbetween the rapid button presses.

Also, added a link to download my configuration file for ReWASD.
  • ChillBearChillBear
    Hi there,

You'll want to use the Turbo feature to help with your last question.
  • risendrisend
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    So I own an xbox elite controller and rewasd now, because of this guide. A lot more money than what I have spent in game, but the investment seems worth it. I was using a ps4 controller, but theres a bug in nexon's software that causes buttons to get stuck occasionally, which was infuriating. In any case, thanks for the guide. I have my keys setup very differently to the way I like it, but the guide was very useful in getting started.
    ChillBear
  • AezariaAezaria
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 580
    Great guide! Thanks. Is there a way to setup reWASD macro for assassin abilities? For example, in-game macro for lucky stars+shadow cutter does not work properly under 40 spirit (shadow cutter does not trigger below ~40 spirit).