Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Hewwo fello humans

SpooplesSpooples
Maplestory 2 Rep: 510
edited 2:57PM August 8, 2018 in Introduce Yourself
So I've been playing Maplestory on and off since I was like 9 or 10 when I got my first PC (I'm 18 now) and I've always been a huge fan when it came to how adorable everything looked in maplestory and I absolutely died from cuteness overload when I saw footage of maplestory 2 for the first time. I consider myself a gamer where I've been addicted to playing Payday 2 but I have a Switch as well so I do enjoy playing nintendo games a lot.

Hope to see you all in game <3
Voia

Comments

• MiyuneMiyune
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,335
    Hello and welcome! :3
  • OldCoffeeOldCoffee
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 780
    Welcome welcome!!! But what if I am a *gasp*
    beverage?

Welcome to the forums :)
  • VoiaVoia
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,810
    Spooples wrote: »
    So I've been playing Maplestory on and off since I was like 9 or 10 when I got my first PC (I'm 18 now) and I've always been a huge fan when it came to how adorable everything looked in maplestory and I absolutely died from cuteness overload when I saw footage of maplestory 2 for the first time. I consider myself a gamer where I've been addicted to playing Payday 2 but I have a Switch as well so I do enjoy playing nintendo games a lot.

Hope to see you all in game <3

Welcome to ms2 and let's waiting for the open
    Akimaou
  • SpooplesSpooples
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 510
    OldCoffee wrote: »
    But what if I am a *gasp*
    beverage?

Looks like I'll have to get a drink then