Design - Free

ReimyReimy
Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,995
Posts: 277
Member
edited 1:00PM August 8, 2018 in Outfit Designs
For a variety of reasons in real life I chose to stop playing Maplestory 2.
In this time I made few outfits even if they are ugly.
I will present them to you all, of course you can wear them and edit as you like it.

Darling In The FranXX - 02
Darling_In_The_Franxx_02_Suit.png

Me!Me!Me!
Me_Me_Me_Suit.png

Pucca
Pucca_Suit.png

Re:Zero - Rem
Rem_Suit.png
Rem_Shoes.png

Sweet
Sweet_Top.png
Sweet_Bot.png
Sweet_Shoes.png

Star
Star_Top.png
Star_Bot.png
Star_Shoes.png

Feel free to do everything with these outfits, but not to sell them, these are free!

EDIT: These outfits are not finished. You are free to edit and finish them.
BurnedLinePekinGunPowderHangwyLa3elleZatchBakaAniki

Comments

  • BurnedLineBurnedLine
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,415
    Posts: 728
    Member
    Aww no way, you won't be playing when the game officially launches?

  • ReimyReimy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,995
    Posts: 277
    Member
    I don't know yet, but my situation is getting worse and worse, at the moment I can't say it
  • PekinPekin
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 710
    Posts: 39
    Member
    awesome!!! i am a newbie in desing but ur better u can share yours outfits with me i can share with you mines if you want
  • GunPowderGunPowder
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,115
    Posts: 63
    Member
    edited 12:39PM August 7, 2018
    These are awesome!
    Do you have any designs for male characters and/or do you take requests?
  • ReimyReimy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,995
    Posts: 277
    Member
    edited 5:01AM August 8, 2018
    GunPowder wrote: »
    These are awesome!
    Do you have any designs for male characters and/or do you take requests?

    I'm not really good. If you wear these costumes you see that they are ugly. Anyway if it's something simple I can try but don't expect nothing special and soon
  • La3elleLa3elle
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,845
    Posts: 70
    Member
    edited 7:45AM August 8, 2018
    I don't think these are ugly at all! In fact they're very cute! I'll definitely be wearing the Rem, Me!, and Darling outfit when the game launches. Mainly the Rem one because I love the design/details. I hope your situation gets better and things work out for you. Maybe in the future you can come back to MS2 and make more adorable outfits. :)
  • ReimyReimy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,995
    Posts: 277
    Member
    edited 12:39PM August 8, 2018
    La3elle wrote: »
    I don't think these are ugly at all! In fact they're very cute! I'll definitely be wearing the Rem, Me!, and Darling outfit when the game launches. Mainly the Rem one because I love the design/details. I hope your situation gets better and things work out for you. Maybe in the future you can come back to MS2 and make more adorable outfits. :)

    The Rem Outfit is full of details because it is made by Rem photos, I just have adapted it for maplestory 2
    latest?cb=20160408162353
    I just cut and stuck the pieces from this image
  • GunPowderGunPowder
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,115
    Posts: 63
    Member
    edited 2:02AM August 10, 2018
    Reimy wrote: »
    GunPowder wrote: »
    These are awesome!
    Do you have any designs for male characters and/or do you take requests?

    I'm not really good. If you wear these costumes you see that they are ugly. Anyway if it's something simple I can try but don't expect nothing special and soon

    I think you're being way too harsh on yourself, I like your designs.
    If you're up for it, I'd love to replicate the oversized coat my character from Maplestory wears:
    icon