⚔️【NA East】Iron Bank - HC PvX - Selective - Mature

SharkaSharka
Maplestory 2 Rep: 960
edited 7:58AM August 7, 2018 in Guild Recruitment
cX7qEOc.png
VadorItwasLuckDrachesoulUnphazdMondainGamingSneakyDeCaroTheMadEmperorjohnnylogenFairieHawks282and 1 other.

Comments

• SharkaSharka
    edited 9:26AM August 15, 2018
    【Application Template】
    Copy-Paste | Please take your application seriously! We do not mass recruit.

[b]1. Discord Name#1234 (Please verify the accuracy of your ID.)[/b]
    >

[b]2. Character Name[/b]
    >

[b]3. Are you willing to play on an NA-East Server?[/b]
    >

[b]4. Age[/b]
    >

[b]5. Where do you live?[/b]
    >

[b]6. Do you read, write and speak English??[/b]
    >

[b]7. Do you have a functional headset?[/b]
    >

[b]8. MapleStory 2 Experience (Did you alpha/beta test MS2 or play another version?)[/b]
    >

[b]9. Please share the highlights of your PvP Gaming History[/b]
    >

[b]10. Please share the highlights of your PvE Gaming History[/b]
    >

[b]11. Do you have leadership experience? If so, please describe.[/b]
    >

[b]12. What are your personal goals for MapleStory 2?[/b]
    >

[b]13. Why do you want to join Iron Bank?[/b]
    >

[b]14. Why should we accept you over other applicants?[/b]
    >

[b]15. Final Comments - Is there anything else you would like to share with us?[/b]
    >

【Please join our Discord server. This is how we will contact you. https://discord.gg/kYADk6v
  • VadorVador
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    edited 12:38PM July 29, 2018
    Really organized guild and helpful staff.

-Rogane
    Sharka
  • YggBasilYggBasil
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    If this turns out anything like the Albion Iron Bank, don't join. They suck literally all fun out of the game and force you to give all resources to the guild. If this is more of a guild thats just focused on PvP then maybe...but PvP is a joke in MS2.
  • SharkaSharka
    edited 4:48PM August 1, 2018
    YggBasil wrote: »
    If this turns out anything like the Albion Iron Bank, don't join. They suck literally all fun out of the game and force you to give all resources to the guild. If this is more of a guild thats just focused on PvP then maybe...but PvP is a joke in MS2.

Our intent is to prioritize any and all PvP content provided by Nexon. We understand that the current state of MS2 may require us to farm PvE, and we are excited to do so. The reason IB is not listed as PvX is because we do not want to recruit PvE-only players. We want to build a tight-knit roster around PvP. Albion is an entirely different game from MS2, therefore it required different guild infrastructure.

If you are interested in digging in to all areas of content in MS2, and have a keen interest in PvP, feel free to drop an app in the comments below. (Please use the template posted above)
  • ItwasLuckItwasLuck
    1. Discord Name#1234 (Please verify the accuracy of your ID.)
    > LSD#9555

2. Character Name
    > ItwasLuck

3. Are you willing to play on an NA-East Server?
    > Yes

4. Age
    > 21

5. Where do you live?
    > PA

6. Do you read, write and speak English??
    > Yes

7. Do you have a functional headset?
    > Yes

8. MapleStory 2 Experience (Did you alpha/beta test MS2 or play another version?)
    > Only played mobile,

9. Please share the highlights of your PvP Gaming History
    > Pretty much every PvP mmo out there. DarkfallOnline,Albion,GloriaVictus,MortalOnline,Archeage, BDO,Bless Ect.

10. Please share the highlights of your PvE Gaming History
    > WOW,Bless, really just got into PVE/Grinding. Was mainly a PVP player till i ran out of non P2W PVP games

11. Do you have leadership experience? If so, please describe.
    > No, honestly. I like to lead small pvp groups or do small events. AKA Right hand man.

12. What are your personal goals for MapleStory 2?
    > Play as much as possible,Only work part time. Tryina be top in PVP

13. Why do you want to join Iron Bank?
    > Due to the cause of 21+ and a very well rounded recruitment post. Pvp of course too.

14. Why should we accept you over other applicants?
    > Cause i will be playing 24/7. Always in Discord. No ego in guild. Will be a Gunner or Priest what ever guild needs.

15. Final Comments - Is there anything else you would like to share with us?
    > Thats pretty much it, im always in Discord if you want to interview me.
    Sharka
  • DrachesoulDrachesoul
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 420
    If you're looking for a guild to work with that treats you like family then look no further. I've had a blast working with the Iron Bank, and I can't wait to continue my journey with them in MS2!

-Drache
    SharkaUnphazd
  • UnphazdUnphazd
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 310
    Top guild to be in, hopefully I will be joining the MS2 train come August but if not I will see you guys around in the IB community
    Sharka
  • johnnylogenjohnnylogen
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 210
    i've been in IB for a while and it's very well organized and the people are nice and all
    Sharka
  • MondainGamingMondainGaming
    Solid community and group of people to hang with. cant wait for launch. see yas in game.
    Sharka
  • TheMadEmperorTheMadEmperor
    I'll be there boss:)
    Sharka
  • SharkaSharka
    edited 3:56PM August 6, 2018
    After further investigation into the current content, we have decided to change our guild to PvX. We will have an active presence in PvP, but we are now opening our doors to those who are interested in topping the PvE rankings as well.
  • HeroineHeroine
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 810
    edited 5:06PM August 11, 2018
    Sharka
  • ClawofBetaClawofBeta
    >ClawofBeta#4125

2. Character Name
    >No idea. Probably not ClawofBeta.

>Yes.

4. Age
    >24.

5. Where do you live?
    >Pennsylvania.

>Hopefully @_@.

>Yeah.

8. MapleStory 2 Experience (Did you alpha/beta test MS2 or play another version?)
    >Both betas.

>Uhhh 5 years of League of Legends back in the day? I was the president of the League of Legends club back in college. Haaaaa. Other than that, not much. I play a lot of Fortnite, BlazBlue, and Heroes of the Storm and Rainbow 6 Siege pretty casually.

>A bunch of Guild Wars 2. Raids, dungeons, fractals, you name it. I do also play a bunch of other games, although I'm not sure if the likes of Crusader Kings 2, the Division, Portal, Left 4 Dead, and Monster Hunter counts as PvE.

>Leading the above mentioned Guild Wars 2 raids. Oh man, I'm not sure if I want to lead Maplestory 2 raids though. Too much stress!

>Basically mastering *everything* they have to offer. Houses, life skills, map exploration...and raids and such.

>As far as I can tell it's the only "adult" guild that's pretty decent. It'll be nice talking to people around my age.

>I love shitposting in Discord.

>Have a nice day!
    Sharka
  • SoldEmyForNxSoldEmyForNx
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 520
    > Jayce #2636

2. Character Name
    > Jayce

> Yes

4. Age
    > 19

5. Where do you live?
    > New Zealand

> Yes

> Yes

> Both Closed beta.

> Echo of souls (part of the 2 guild alliance vs the world, also originally held the most kills in one game) , Blade and soul Taiwan and North America (peaked platinum with force master in both servers and diamond in NA with warlock class), Kritika Online (peaked at rank 2 Berserker, not actually #2 but that's how rank system worked).

> Part of the first kill on the boss in Valhalla, also held some records for speed clears in Echo of soul, fastest clear for pyro in maplestory 2 cbt excluding clears from rust \:D/, Solo'd all 4 Stonehenge dungeons before and after the updates to them in Kritika online

> Yes, I have had experience in being the main and 2nd shot caller in some PvP aspects, but mainly in PvE situations for expeditions/guild wars.

> Clear end game content and be the best after rust members. Also be able to beat the player Jiho in pvp

> A lot of guilds claim to be "hardcore" but in reality aren't. I get the feeling that things may be different considering the age "restriction" is 21 hence members in Iron Bank are able to put in hours.

> I'm an experienced player in mmo's and can shot call confidently in dungeons/pvp cases. While I havn't played/got an account in cms/kms, that doesn't prevent me from learning the mechanics and techniques to use when the official release comes out. Also I plan on having several high level mules on top of my main character to boost my gear progression when live game releases

> For game time, during Closed beta test 1, I clocked 140 hours in game, at least 100 hours were actively played during my trimester where I had 5 subjects, I now have 2 for this trimester. \:D/.
    Sharka
  • OldSaberOldSaber
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 780
    > Saber#4330

2. Character Name
    > OldSaber. TBD upon final release.

> Yes sir.

4. Age
    > 27

5. Where do you live?
    > Chicago

> Yes, yes, and yes.

> Yes. Wireless too.

> I played both Betas 1 &2. Also, played kms2 for a couple months.

> In terms of MS2 pvp. I got pretty high ranked in CBT1 on my archer.
    In terms of other mmos, nothing to highlight. just did a few fighting game tournys in the past. Played a game called Mini-Fighter, which was a street fighter version of maplestory1. Got second place in that tournament winning 1k.

> Nothing to special to highlight. Played a wide range of mmos from Ragnarok Online to WoW to GuildWars.

> Been a mod of several different guilds.

> Have fun. Make friends. Be top 10 pvp.

> Looking for people with an active voice chat to make the game more enjoyable.

> I have knowledge from both betas and the korean version that can be beneficial. I also am willing to help out other players that need to get caught up.

> I like to play first-person shooters.
    Sharka
  • WishfulWishful
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,740
    >Zephyr#6885

2. Character Name
    > Monarch Or Sovereign

> Yes

4. Age
    > 22

5. Where do you live?
    > New York City

> Yes

> Yes

>played CBT 1 and 2

> I played pvp for a fair amount but not enough for me to be high ranked. I believe highest I've reached was around Rank 70?

> Reached end game CBT 1 and reached near end game in CBT 2. Rog ready ;)

> Yes, I do. I'm a PR for an Ex guild in La tale. I was in charge of basically organizing Guild events as well as hosting guild meetings for competitive purposes.

> To find a close knit community that will help each other reach higher goals. AS WELL as be top :).

> Trying to find a community that is actually organized and willing to help each other grow.

> I have both experience from both CBT 1 and 2. I'm also a great person to deal with.

> I like thunderstorms
    Sharka
  • FairieFairie
    Come join us! this is a great guild with an excellent community. We have a lot of fun on discord and doing things together in game :D

~Orakle
    Sharka
  • SharkaSharka
    I would like to remind everyone that our recruitment process is highly selective. We interview individuals prior to joining, and will evaluate everyone’s performance post launch. With that being said, MS2 has a pretty small limit on guild capacity, and we are not interested in mass recruiting.

I share all of this with you in case you are on the fence about applying. Don’t wait until recruitment is frozen to apply. I am happy to speak with you on Discord if there are questions you would like me to answer. Sharka#4031

Check out this link for more info on the MS2 guild system:
    http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/36504/guild-projections-spreadsheet-updated-8-11-18
  • Hawks282Hawks282
    edited 1:23PM August 12, 2018
    I've been with IB for over a year and Sharka and the rest of the Directors never disappoint with the planning and execution of some very organized & structured goals. If you're looking for something highly professional than look no further.

-Hawks
    Sharka
  • ExodusTinExodusTin
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 110
    Been with them during the late Albion days and Early bless launch pretty chill group of people but also ready to go ham.
    Sharka