May 27th is finally upon us. Please feel free to join us on the last day as the servers come down one by one. More details here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/46192
MapleStory 2's servers will be officially closing on May 27th: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/56486/service-discontinuation

Hellows~

EmmichuEmmichu
MapleStory 2 Rep: 735
in Introduce Yourself
Helloo!
Thought I'd make an introduction and get that 1st post badge into my collection.
Soo..I'm 24, practical nurse working with elementary school children. I like kittens, yaoi and games, currently looking very forward to the new Spyro Reignited Trilogy.
That game just brings back so many memories and they've made it look so beautiful <3
Other than that I'm also waiting for Shadow of the Tomb Raider and Assassin's Creed Odyssey.
I'll most likely play priest after the beta, since now I'm a wizard but priest feels like a better choice.
Looking forward to make new friends! :)
Loafiee

Comments

• LoafieeLoafiee
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,080
    OMGG Is it fun being a nurse working with kids? That was going to be a route but lately I've been feeling like.. its not worth it (lack of support.) . So i'm sticking my graphic design route.. haha

But anyway, Nice to meet you! It seems like we have a few things in common! I hope I get to see you around! I'll totally be your friend <3
    EmmichuDanDK
  • EmmichuEmmichu
    Loafiee wrote: »
    OMGG Is it fun being a nurse working with kids? That was going to be a route but lately I've been feeling like.. its not worth it (lack of support.) . So i'm sticking my graphic design route.. haha

But anyway, Nice to meet you! It seems like we have a few things in common! I hope I get to see you around! I'll totally be your friend <3

Yeah, I enjoy working with the kids. Most of the time at least :D They make a lot of noise and wont listen sometimes, so it can be tiring. But hearing little compliments and seeing how they learn something new is rewarding, to me at least.
    Sucks that you don't have the support to go that road, but if you like what you do now it can't be that bad ^^
    LoafieeDanDK
  • LoafieeLoafiee
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,080
    Emmichu wrote: »
    Loafiee wrote: »

Yeah, I enjoy working with the kids. Most of the time at least :D They make a lot of noise and wont listen sometimes, so it can be tiring. But hearing little compliments and seeing how they learn something new is rewarding, to me at least.
    Sucks that you don't have the support to go that road, but if you like what you do now it can't be that bad ^^

I do currently work with kids, but its more retail based so thats basically it. Though I don't have the support I want.. I'm still going to work towards it! Probably going to do both.. It'll be difficult but reachable. Other than that, I'm glad you enjoy it! Nothing sucks more than having a job you dislike! Keep it going! :)
    EmmichuDanDK
  • MrSnuggletonMrSnuggleton
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,885
    Hi, hello & welcome.
    SPYRO!! - give me my childhood.
    TXXY3IQ.gif
    Pretty hyped for the new tomb raider and AC as well xD
    Emmichu
  • EmmichuEmmichu
    edited 7:16AM July 25, 2018
    Hi, hello & welcome.
    SPYRO!! - give me my childhood.
    TXXY3IQ.gif
    Pretty hyped for the new tomb raider and AC as well xD

Thank you! ^^
    Spyro definitely wins over those two. Hypehypehypehypehype!!! :D
    MrSnuggleton
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,645
    Hello and welcome! Great to see a nice introduction (love how you casually mixed in yaoi with everything) and more veteran players on the forums. Indeed, the current game has its classic looks going for it, even though other aspects are severely lacking.
    Best of luck making new friends here! Dare I ask whether you'll be around the EU servers? :)