will there ever be bigger music sheets?

PrincessAryaPrincessArya
Maplestory 2 Rep: 100
edited 3:01PM July 23, 2018 in Music
ive been thinking this for a while but i just dont have enough room to compose the songs i really want to with a limit of 10k are there bigger music sheets comeing or will we never be going over 10k bytes

Comments

• TheChaosLegendTheChaosLegend
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 7,655
    get a 3-star piano or whatever instrument and make 3 separate 10k sheets. So the song limit is now 30k :sunglasses:
    DanDK
  • KyowKyow
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 800
    i want some 20K at least ...
  • SerfrostSerfrost
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,555
    get a 3-star piano or whatever instrument and make 3 separate 10k sheets. So the song limit is now 30k :sunglasses:

You'd first have to split the song into three parts. Then you'd have to make sure each of the 3 parts fit within the 10k limit. Whereas this is negligibly possible to do, it's not the same as just including higher limits.. and a lot of extra work.
    DanDK
  • TheChaosLegendTheChaosLegend
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 7,655
    edited 6:40AM July 27, 2018
    Serfrost wrote: »

You'd first have to split the song into three parts. Then you'd have to make sure each of the 3 parts fit within the 10k limit. Whereas this is negligibly possible to do, it's not the same as just including higher limits.. and a lot of extra work.

Easiest way is to split it at a measure 1/3 and 2/3 through the song (I’ve done it). Once you know how it’s a lot easier. Having to manually add the tempo to each track is way more work.

Anyways I would prefer larger scores too but this thread isn’t in the suggestions section of the forum.

While we are at it, why not increase the highest tempo too? Cause I have to slow down Beethoven due to the 255 tempo cap.
    DanDK
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,000

This would be your best bet and would require very little editing.