Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

Show Off Your Houses!

CapturedRayneCapturedRayne
Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,780
edited 1:25PM July 25, 2018 in Housing Creations
Hey all! I thought it would be nice to just have a thread to brag about the housing plans everyone has made.
I'd be happy if everyone could also post their houses, because I love exploring and seeing different houses and I'm sure there are others that feel the same way too!

Here's one of the houses I'm most proud of with a three floor layout. I figured out having a height of 6 or 7 in between the floors hide the higher levels pretty well XD This is before I expanded my house further, so I lacked proper walls though.
unknown.png
unknown.png
ZerolioSpiralofvertigoSquallyGee

Comments

• CapturedRayneCapturedRayne
    edited 8:33AM July 25, 2018
    This might just end up being my personal housing thread XD
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    ZeroliosmileycatTouhouKawaii_NeSpiralofvertigoSquallyGee
    Housing village for me and friends that I made for fun.
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    ZerolioSpiralofvertigoSquallyGeepeachery
  • EmmichuEmmichu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 735
    Your houses look amazing! They're huge with a lot of details! Compared to those mine's just a tiny cave xD But here it is!
    2e3v5l1.jpg
    qxora9.jpg
    CapturedRayneZeroliosmileycatdahlskylineSpiralofvertigoSquallyGeeVelmurrxPwahaha
    edited 10:41AM July 25, 2018
    Ooooh your house is so cute! I like the sweet theme and choice of lighting too. It looks so comfy XD
    I'm...um...
    unknown.png
    ZeroliodahlskylineidontreallyknowmanSpiralofvertigoSquallyGeepeacheryNairiThisIsVegeSynkraMerrytronand 1 other.
  • JoTheWeirdoJoTheWeirdo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,815
    Here are my houses.

Bioshock
    p3y7CJj.jpg

DECK throne room (made this for shizz and giggles)
    A92RB1W.jpg
    CapturedRaynedahlskylineSpiralofvertigoSquallyGee
    WOOT that throne!! XD I can see a staircase in the bioshock one underwater, is there an area to drop down? :O
  • LegacyspartaLegacysparta
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 965
    edited 7:43AM July 26, 2018
    I already made a post about mine so I decided to place a updated version on here + it being in nighttime!
    1h54cZP.jpg
    ObTGyiw.jpg
    KEcphBG.jpg
    7CBUJk8.jpg
    cBu447g.jpg

If you want the older version in daytime see my original post here: forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/36019/eu-server-a-massive-detailed-house
    EmmichuCapturedRaynesmileycatdahlskylinetinkuSpiralofvertigoSuperMasgamerSquallyGeePixalatexPwahahaand 1 other.
    edited 8:37AM July 26, 2018
    Making it night time really gave it a nice -home sweet home- look. I also gotta say, you have a very nice placement of stairs. I always struggle about where the stairs would look best and end up feeling unsatisfied XD
    Legacysparta
    Making it night time really gave it a nice -home sweet home- look. I also gotta say, you have a very nice placement of stairs. I always struggle about where the stairs would look best and end up feeling unsatisfied XD

Hahaha the stairs are one of the most difficult part I must agree. It's only nighttime at my house when the ingame clock says 20:00. Before that it's daytime with the lights off ^^

I also made a switch thats connected with all the lights so I can turn them all on or off whenever I want to!
    Zerolio
    edited 8:39AM July 26, 2018
    Hahaha the stairs are one of the most difficult part I must agree. It's only nighttime at my house when the ingame clock says 20:00. Before that it's daytime with the lights off ^^
    I also made a switch thats connected with all the lights so I can turn them all on or off whenever I want to!
    Ooooh, I didn't know that was possible! So that's what all the levers and switches were for. That's hella cool
  • dahlskylinedahlskyline
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 630
    I already made a post about mine so I decided to place a updated version on here + it being in nighttime!
    1h54cZP.jpg
    ObTGyiw.jpg
    KEcphBG.jpg
    7CBUJk8.jpg
    cBu447g.jpg

If you want the older version in daytime see my original post here: forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/36019/eu-server-a-massive-detailed-house

I love the little gardening area, I wanted to do something like that with mine but I ran out of time!
    Legacysparta
    1h54cZP.jpg
    ObTGyiw.jpg
    KEcphBG.jpg
    7CBUJk8.jpg
    cBu447g.jpg

I love the little gardening area, I wanted to do something like that with mine but I ran out of time!

Thank you, hopefully it gave you some ideas on what to make when the game releases!
    I did update the place a lot before the beta ended so if you're interested here are the last pictures of my house before the beta ended!
    lYzgfmU.jpg
    lxhdveg.jpg
    CapturedRayneZerolio
    oooh it looks so nice! i love the expanded setup. it's super roomy
    Legacysparta
  • SaintoneSaintone
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,365
    Short house tour of my CBT2 home. First time making a 2D perspective design!

LindelyKapuPoseCapturedRayneNikkieSpiralofvertigoShieza
    Saintone wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, everything from the bgm to the layout was so nice!! XD I tried working with 2D, but it was so hard to do and I gave up. How did you manage to do the moving blocks on the first floor wall?
  • SaintoneSaintone
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,365
    Saintone wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, everything from the bgm to the layout was so nice!! XD I tried working with 2D, but it was so hard to do and I gave up. How did you manage to do the moving blocks on the first floor wall?
    3x3 UGC rotating blocks with an image on each face linked to a terminal to automatically turn them on upon entry to the house (the lights are hooked up to the terminals too).
  • PosePose
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 6,965
    Houses I've made in kms2!

AieZerolioCapturedRayneidontreallyknowmanSpiralofvertigopeachery
    edited 7:13PM October 7, 2018
    Pose wrote: »
    Houses I've made in kms2!

Wow your house looks amazing :O I just got back on the game recently so I'm feeling the crave to get back into designing xD
  • MarionniMarionni
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 800
    edited 4:38AM October 10, 2018
    Cool house ;o <3 I like your village the most. Haven't tried working with anything from the "Structures" category yet but am very excited to do that.. Here's my race track "house" ;u;
    Edit : Actually this is an old shot now that I look at it. I replaced the beds with buses and the back side is now also filled in ;-; woops

oyHmarL.jpg