Show Off Your Houses!

CapturedRayneCapturedRayne
Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,575
edited 2:25PM July 25, 2018 in Housing Creations
Hey all! I thought it would be nice to just have a thread to brag about the housing plans everyone has made.
I'd be happy if everyone could also post their houses, because I love exploring and seeing different houses and I'm sure there are others that feel the same way too!

Here's one of the houses I'm most proud of with a three floor layout. I figured out having a height of 6 or 7 in between the floors hide the higher levels pretty well XD This is before I expanded my house further, so I lacked proper walls though.
unknown.png
unknown.png
Zerolio

Comments

• CapturedRayneCapturedRayne
    edited 9:33AM July 25, 2018
    This might just end up being my personal housing thread XD
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    ZeroliosmileycatTouhouKawaii_Ne
    Housing village for me and friends that I made for fun.
    unknown.png
    unknown.png
    Zerolio
  • EmmichuEmmichu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 695
    Your houses look amazing! They're huge with a lot of details! Compared to those mine's just a tiny cave xD But here it is!
    2e3v5l1.jpg
    qxora9.jpg
    CapturedRayneZeroliosmileycatdahlskyline
    edited 11:41AM July 25, 2018
    Ooooh your house is so cute! I like the sweet theme and choice of lighting too. It looks so comfy XD
    I'm...um...
    unknown.png
    Zeroliodahlskyline
  • JoTheWeirdoJoTheWeirdo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,695
    Here are my houses.

Bioshock
    p3y7CJj.jpg

DECK throne room (made this for shizz and giggles)
    A92RB1W.jpg
    CapturedRaynedahlskyline
    WOOT that throne!! XD I can see a staircase in the bioshock one underwater, is there an area to drop down? :O
  • LegacyspartaLegacysparta
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 885
    edited 8:43AM July 26, 2018
    I already made a post about mine so I decided to place a updated version on here + it being in nighttime!
    1h54cZP.jpg
    ObTGyiw.jpg
    KEcphBG.jpg
    7CBUJk8.jpg
    cBu447g.jpg

If you want the older version in daytime see my original post here: forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/36019/eu-server-a-massive-detailed-house
    EmmichuCapturedRaynesmileycatdahlskyline
    edited 9:37AM July 26, 2018
    Making it night time really gave it a nice -home sweet home- look. I also gotta say, you have a very nice placement of stairs. I always struggle about where the stairs would look best and end up feeling unsatisfied XD
    Legacysparta
    Making it night time really gave it a nice -home sweet home- look. I also gotta say, you have a very nice placement of stairs. I always struggle about where the stairs would look best and end up feeling unsatisfied XD

Hahaha the stairs are one of the most difficult part I must agree. It's only nighttime at my house when the ingame clock says 20:00. Before that it's daytime with the lights off ^^

I also made a switch thats connected with all the lights so I can turn them all on or off whenever I want to!
    Zerolio
    edited 9:39AM July 26, 2018
    Hahaha the stairs are one of the most difficult part I must agree. It's only nighttime at my house when the ingame clock says 20:00. Before that it's daytime with the lights off ^^
    I also made a switch thats connected with all the lights so I can turn them all on or off whenever I want to!
    Ooooh, I didn't know that was possible! So that's what all the levers and switches were for. That's hella cool
  • dahlskylinedahlskyline
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 610
    I already made a post about mine so I decided to place a updated version on here + it being in nighttime!
    1h54cZP.jpg
    ObTGyiw.jpg
    KEcphBG.jpg
    7CBUJk8.jpg
    cBu447g.jpg

If you want the older version in daytime see my original post here: forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/36019/eu-server-a-massive-detailed-house

I love the little gardening area, I wanted to do something like that with mine but I ran out of time!
    Legacysparta
    1h54cZP.jpg
    ObTGyiw.jpg
    KEcphBG.jpg
    7CBUJk8.jpg
    cBu447g.jpg

I love the little gardening area, I wanted to do something like that with mine but I ran out of time!

Thank you, hopefully it gave you some ideas on what to make when the game releases!
    I did update the place a lot before the beta ended so if you're interested here are the last pictures of my house before the beta ended!
    lYzgfmU.jpg
    lxhdveg.jpg
    CapturedRayneZerolio
    oooh it looks so nice! i love the expanded setup. it's super roomy
    Legacysparta
  • SaintoneSaintone
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,985
    Short house tour of my CBT2 home. First time making a 2D perspective design!

LindelyKapuPoseCapturedRayne
    Saintone wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, everything from the bgm to the layout was so nice!! XD I tried working with 2D, but it was so hard to do and I gave up. How did you manage to do the moving blocks on the first floor wall?
  • SaintoneSaintone
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,985
    Saintone wrote: »
    Oh my gosh, everything from the bgm to the layout was so nice!! XD I tried working with 2D, but it was so hard to do and I gave up. How did you manage to do the moving blocks on the first floor wall?
    3x3 UGC rotating blocks with an image on each face linked to a terminal to automatically turn them on upon entry to the house (the lights are hooked up to the terminals too).
  • PosePose
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,830
    Houses I've made in kms2!