[EVENT] Mushking Royale Weekend

Comments

• MilkTeéMilkTeé
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,000
    Personally as the #1 in EU right now I have mixed feelings about this. On one hand I do want to meet my fellow mushknights on the battlefield again and on the other hand it's probably going to be tough staying at rank 1 but not for the reasons you might think. I purposely made room in my schedule for the last weekend in order to be able to participate in the event full time but I also had to move my plans to the next weekend in the process which you guys suddenly announced will be another day to climb the ladder in this mode. Hopefully I'll be able to get things straight by then but some of us might not be as fortunate and lose their current spots because of it.
    DanDKXtony
  • kirasterkiraster
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,225
    UQOxKFG.png

I feel bad for the people that actually want the rewards.
    MilkTeéDanDK
  • MilkTeéMilkTeé
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,000
    kiraster wrote: »
    UQOxKFG.png

I feel bad for the people that actually want the rewards.

lmao
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 55,480
    Administrator
    Update Jul 23: As compensation for Mushking Weekend erroneously ending early, we will be having another 24 hours of Mushking Royale on Saturday, July 28th. The matches played during this period will count towards the Mushking Royale Weekend event prizes, and rankings will be preserved from this last weekend round.
    SnowdenPiyo
  • LemonPartaeLemonPartae
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 570
    edited 3:19AM July 29, 2018
    NXACuddles wrote: »
    Update Jul 23: As compensation for Mushking Weekend erroneously ending early, we will be having another 24 hours of Mushking Royale on Saturday, July 28th. The matches played during this period will count towards the Mushking Royale Weekend event prizes, and rankings will be preserved from this last weekend round.

Lost my position in the top 10 ranks. Thanks Nexon. :[

On top of that, no one on the OCE server plays mushking. So i have no chance to queue up to reclaim my position.
  • MarcusTherionMarcusTherion
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 480
    The queues have been dead on EU too. One game an hour if that, 10 hour queue from midnight to 10am at one point. It was a terrible decision to bring it back the way they did, and now barely anyone is happy.
  • KoniiKonii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 735
    A friend of mine lost his top 3 position because he were traveling and couldn't play. In the meantime, Nexon is still ignoring us. If this is happening on beta I wonder what will happen on live, hope they start to look at some stuff more seriously, specially when they have rewards like this.
  • KoryuuKoryuu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 430
    Will the winners be getting their founders before name reservations?
  • biskobisko
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,305
    Any news on when we will be getting our packs?
  • KazeNoSeishuKazeNoSeishu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 630
    When will Mushking Royale winners be getting their packs? Can we get them before name reservation?
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 25,380
    edited 2:18PM August 6, 2018
    Konii wrote: »
    A friend of mine lost his top 3 position because he were traveling and couldn't play. In the meantime, Nexon is still ignoring us. If this is happening on beta I wonder what will happen on live, hope they start to look at some stuff more seriously, specially when they have rewards like this.

Yup, extremely poorly handled by Nexon. They blatantly ignored tons of people calling out that it was stupid to carry on rankings based on an entirely different slot than originally planned. As you say, this bodes extremely bad for release if this is how they continue to handle issues.
    Koryuu wrote: »
    Will the winners be getting their founders before name reservations?
    bisko wrote: »
    Any news on when we will be getting our packs?
    When will Mushking Royale winners be getting their packs? Can we get them before name reservation?

@Koryuu @bisko @KazeNoSeishu

Since Nexon is too busy selling more packs than answer actual questions regarding packs, I've managed to track down the following vague reply on Twitter: (see last comment)

Note that it only claims that you will 'have time to upgrade your pack' but doesn't completely confirm whether it'll be in time for name reservations on the 14th.