Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[PATCH NOTES] Closed Beta 2

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
Maplestory 2 Rep: 62,245
Administrator
edited 9:01AM July 18, 2018 in Official News
We've had a few months to improve and refine MapleStory 2, and Maple World's gone through a few changes since the first Closed Beta. Take a look at the full list of changes and fixes below, and once again thank you to all of our Beta Testers for helping us refine MapleStory 2!

forums_whatsnewcb2.jpg

Table of Contents
mmviiiBearBurnedLineMarkMRandomHappinessChalkiLittleWollfyminifig43

Comments

• DatahoundDatahound
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,385
    Can’t wait to log on and try and break things in the spirit of Beta :)
  • mmviimmvii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,790
    edited 9:23AM July 18, 2018
    I know a lot of people wanted the main quest line exp nerfed so that is good to see, I guess the world/side quests will be needed to supplement the exp now.

Also the normal dungeon boss difficulty increase is probably a good thing.
  • iBeariBear
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 810
    Great to see the patch notes for closed beta 2~
    Can't wait to start playing!
  • RurumoRurumo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,950
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 30,500
    Most of these changes were positively surprising! What I don't understand is why you didn't show us these things earlier since these notes show you are taking much of our feedback seriously instead of showcasing minor nuiscances in your producer blogs. I didn't expect that you did many other things than those mentioned in the blogs.

Also, the very detailed guide on Pet Taming in the patch notes could have easily been introduced with the blog that introduced taming instead of leaving many questions. So all in all this is a nice surprise and I'm glad to see you are moving in the right direction with the game.
    Always_Hidminifig43Alzack
  • minifig43minifig43
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 310
    edited 12:27PM July 18, 2018
    I'm still not accepted to play the CBT 2 I really wanted to play Maplestory 2 so badly
    myfable
  • EMSEMS
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 785
    mmvii wrote: »
    I know a lot of people wanted the main quest line exp nerfed so that is good to see, I guess the world/side quests will be needed to supplement the exp now.

Also the normal dungeon boss difficulty increase is probably a good thing.

Yeah, now all they need to do is look into afk xp being as good as it is. Nerf pianos etc.
    myfableDanDK
  • myfablemyfable
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    even though not got into the closed beta it all look pretty amazing so far i would love to see the details of the skills for classes items stuff like that but i will have too wait but all looking amazing from seen on twitch ! looking forward to when released !!