CM Kyrios explains the team's plans moving forward!

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45796/

CBT2 DL

ArgetlamArgetlam
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,390
edited 8:11AM July 17, 2018 in Tech Support
So I'm not sure if it's a bug or not but since I had access to the first beta, I of course got accepted into the second one but a lot of people got a bunch of pre-downloads recently yet I never did. Not sure if it's because I automatically updated and somehow never noticed it updating or if I should try reinstalling/predownloading the game again.

I'm sorry if this is the wrong place to make this discussion and I completely understand if it's deleted or moved

Comments

• LindelyLindely
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010
    Forum Moderator
    Hey! The pre-download / updating was became available yesterday. It is possible that you updated it without noticing if you already had the client installed. I would suggest checking the last modified date on your ms2 installation folder. If it's not recent, it's likely that you have not yet updated the client for CBT2.
    DanDKArgetlam
  • ArgetlamArgetlam
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,390
    edited 11:04PM July 17, 2018
    Lindely wrote: »
    Hey! The pre-download / updating was became available yesterday. It is possible that you updated it without noticing if you already had the client installed. I would suggest checking the last modified date on your ms2 installation folder. If it's not recent, it's likely that you have not yet updated the client for CBT2.

So I got something for my update but it's saying the product cannot be installed. I tried restarting the nexon launcher, uninstalled that and reinstalled. I uninstalled MS2 and reinstalled it but every time it just says Error: This product cannot be installed

And now Idk what to do.

Edit: I think restarting my pc fixed itself but I'm not sure entirely, I'll have to see tomorrow.