Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[NOW BACK FOR SALE] Founder's Packs!

Comments

  • XtonyXtony
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,890
    Posts: 123
    Member
    The premium membership will most likely be purchasable in some other(s) way(s). The outfit however is founder's exclusive as indicated in the description of the founder's packs.
  • idontreallyknowmanidontreallyknowman
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,060
    Posts: 188
    Member
    Exiga wrote: »
    I want to know how name reservation will work. Can I keep my CBT2 character name? I made a lot of friends with it.

    It's most likely going to be you pick your name during the headstart, I highly doubt they're going to make CBT character names your saved ones considering they made this a last second decision.
  • GarlicBreadGarlicBread
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,375
    Posts: 198
    Member
    Exiga wrote: »
    I want to know how name reservation will work. Can I keep my CBT2 character name? I made a lot of friends with it.

    It's most likely going to be you pick your name during the headstart, I highly doubt they're going to make CBT character names your saved ones considering they made this a last second decision.

    I think they should save cbt2 name that 1 char the person pick. seeing how most have used the names they wanted for launch inside of cbt2
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 68,830
    Posts: 506
    Administrator
    edited 11:32AM August 1, 2018
    Now that Closed Beta 2 is complete, Founder's Packs are back on sale!
    You can grab a Founder's Pack here >> http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/founders
  • AexyAexy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 940
    Posts: 28
    Member
    NXACuddles wrote: »
    Now that Closed Beta 2 is complete, Founder's Packs are back on sale!
    You can grab a Founder's Pack here >> http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/founders

    Just got one :)
    I can't find it anywhere in my account though.
    Maybe you can tell me where in my Account I'm able to see my founder pack.
    Since I didn't Play the cbt i'm just downloading the game (i know it's not available yet) -
    Will I be able to to stuff like "early Name Reservation" etc in the downloaded launcher?
    Thank you guys in Advance - Looking Forward to this game (:
  • DraigelDraigel
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,200
    Posts: 20
    Member
    edited 12:19PM August 1, 2018
    "Early name reservation and a head start in any future releases!!"

    Really Nexon? i dont care about name reservation but head start? P2W game here we go.
  • NeroboughtNerobought
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    Posts: 5
    Member
    Draigel wrote: »
    "Early name reservation and a head start in any future releases!!"

    Really Nexon? i dont care about name reservation but head start? P2W game here we go.

    C'mon, you serious? Almost every game does some kind of early-access thing.
  • AexyAexy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 940
    Posts: 28
    Member
    About These "Founder's Daily Wonders"

    Do you think they'll be available, also if sbdy isn't able to log in from day 1?
    Quite sure it'll be like this - but i still want to stay on the safe side and ask :)
  • LucisLucis
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,060
    Posts: 25
    Member
    Nerobought wrote: »
    Draigel wrote: »
    "Early name reservation and a head start in any future releases!!"

    Really Nexon? i dont care about name reservation but head start? P2W game here we go.

    C'mon, you serious? Almost every game does some kind of early-access thing.

    early access that gives a headstart? no way
  • NeroboughtNerobought
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    Posts: 5
    Member
    Lucis wrote: »
    Nerobought wrote: »
    Draigel wrote: »
    "Early name reservation and a head start in any future releases!!"

    Really Nexon? i dont care about name reservation but head start? P2W game here we go.

    C'mon, you serious? Almost every game does some kind of early-access thing.

    early access that gives a headstart? no way

    That's exactly what early access is, a head start. You buy the collector/deluxe/founder edition of the game and you get to play early. That's what a headstart is. A ton of games do this. Yeah I get this game has a ton of p2w elements but you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel for this one.
  • KenyKeny
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    Posts: 5
    Member
    I don’t get this...if I were to buy a 50$ and a 10$ Karma Koin, would I be able to use both cards to buy the mid tier or does it only allow one card to buy?
    Sorry I’m noob with this :p
  • AnimalKingdomAnimalKingdom
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 895
    Posts: 22
    Member
    edited 1:23PM August 1, 2018
    Would be nice if we get to see what the Legendary founders insignia looks like
  • WooksterRuWooksterRu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 945
    Posts: 35
    Member
    Got my founders pack. Can't Wait to start playing the full release :)
    GarlicBreadDamysos
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,360
    Posts: 134
    Member
    edited 2:07PM August 1, 2018
    NXACuddles wrote: »
    Now that Closed Beta 2 is complete, Founder's Packs are back on sale!
    You can grab a Founder's Pack here >> http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/founders

    "Early name reservation" is it available right now or in the future?
  • AexyAexy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 940
    Posts: 28
    Member
    NekoLily wrote: »
    NXACuddles wrote: »
    Now that Closed Beta 2 is complete, Founder's Packs are back on sale!
    You can grab a Founder's Pack here >> http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/founders

    "Early name reservation" is it available right now or in the future?

    It's available at August 14th!
    NekoLilyNegumikoFloon
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,360
    Posts: 134
    Member
    Aexy wrote: »

    It's available at August 14th!

    Was too excited to read the phrase above the packages info..
    latest?cb=20171102110153
  • KaterineKaterine
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 650
    Posts: 4
    Member
    The maplestory team could put other options to buy the founder package, such as national cards, allowing people from other countries to buy, each with their respective currency. Unfortunately I do not have an international credit card and my currency is the real so I will not be able to buy the package. :/
    Angelicaxoxo
  • ShirochiiShirochii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    Post: 1
    Member
    When can we reserve our IGN and how to do it ?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,360
    Posts: 134
    Member
    Shirochii wrote: »
    When can we reserve our IGN and how to do it ?

    I take this question to make it more specific: we know we can reserve it the 14th of August, but exactly at what time it will be and (to quote Shirochii) how it will be done?
  • UnlimitedUnlimited
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 12,640
    Posts: 200
    Member
    I have a question about the Name Reservation. August 14th will be the earliest Name Reservation date(time is yet to be announced). If I purchase a Founder's Pack a day before this date(that will be August 13th), am I gonna qualify for the Name Reservation on the 14th on a first-come first-serve basis?

    How does Name Reservation works? First-come first-serve on the name reservation date? (starting from the 14th?)
    GloomWarmthEnchantedBoundlessLa3elle