Learn everything about the latest update in-game from the May 30 expansion patch notes!

>> http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/48341/awakening-patch-notes
Did your "Striker Daily Wonders" somehow disappear even though you thought you claimed it? Read here first:

>> http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45521/notice-regarding-striker-daily-wonders

[NOW BACK FOR SALE] Founder's Packs!

Comments

• ZelosoroZelosoro
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,485
    Paypal doesn't let me buy the package... cmon.
    DanDK
  • UaexResistUaexResist
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 830

Zelosoro wrote: »
    Paypal doesn't let me buy the package... cmon.
    I used credit card directly worked perfectly and was able to get legendary pack
  • AochieAochie
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,710
    I've just used PayPal to buy the Founder's Pack. Maybe a lot of people are using PayPal and that's why it isn't working properly.
    JerkForeverDanDK
  • JerkForeverJerkForever
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 320
    After some trouble, mine finally worked through Paypal. I think it's just been crowded.
    DanDK
  • ughmalefantasyughmalefantasy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 690
    It took me a few tries but I finally managed to buy via paypal!

I hope they don't bill me for all my attempts. = w=
    JerkForeverDanDK
  • JerkForeverJerkForever
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 320

Same here, I kept spamming!

Same here, I kept spamming!

Me too, with both methods, I'm going to burst into treats if the charges are backed up somehow. Nexon please have mercy.
  • ZelosoroZelosoro
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,485
    edited 8:26AM July 17, 2018
    Yeah, PayPal finally went through. Good luck to all! It would have been nice if I could give/gift this "access" to my friend that didn't get accepted :/ . I still bought the package because I love the game and want to support it as much as possible.
    Zelosoro wrote: »
    Yeah, PayPal finally went through. Good luck to all! It would have been nice if I could give/gift this "access" to my friend that didn't get accepted :/ . I still bought the package because I love the game and want to support it as much as possible.

Where does the key go when you buy a package? I want to give mine away too.
  • HoIyHoIy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,220
    You don't get a key it was in the FAQ. I would have given mine away since I already had access but yeah only the account you bought it on get access to cbt2
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 33,525
    edited 8:39AM July 17, 2018
    Where does the key go when you buy a package? I want to give mine away too.

Pretty sure it was confirmed by multiple people (prior to the sale) that the included access is tied to your account (aka untradeable).
    mmviiZelosoro
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,460
    Nazuro wrote: »
    NekoLily wrote: »
    Will europeans be buying it in USD or it will be automatically put in euro? I'm asking because the actual value of them is different and I know to buy NX in Euro it asks you a higher price than buying them with USD

When I purchase 5000 or 10000 NX with Xsolla it shows €5 and €10 tho so I don't really see the problem here

The problem is that as of now US players will pay 10$ less for the Master Package (60€ = 70$) and 16$ less for the Legendary one (100€ = 116$). Ok with NX but this packages are sold directly, without buying NX so it should just stay with the USD price and PayPal does the trick
    Hiddeb
  • mewskittymewskitty
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 825
    edited 3:30PM July 17, 2018
    Excuse me for asking, what is Founder’s Insignia?
    Also, is the founder's cosmetic trade able within account?

Thanks!
  • Redds_wizardRedds_wizard
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 700
    guess i was lucky i used my card and i got it right off the bat
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 33,525
    mewskitty wrote: »
    Excuse me for asking, what is Founder’s Insignia?
    Also, is the founder's cosmetic trade able within account?

Thanks!

Yes, the items are account tradeable.
    The Insignia is a small emblem that can be toggled to go above your name. You can normally unlock them through certain achievements in game.
  • GrimReapersGhostGrimReapersGhost
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 100
    im having trouble buying the founder pack, I have 2 nx cards that equal to $35 to buy the explorer pack, but when i inputted the code, it told me that I have insufficent funds and I need to check the balance, so I did and there is no option for me to pay with my balance, plz help!!!!!!!!!
  • ZatchZatch
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,850
    im having trouble buying the founder pack, I have 2 nx cards that equal to $35 to buy the explorer pack, but when i inputted the code, it told me that I have insufficent funds and I need to check the balance, so I did and there is no option for me to pay with my balance, plz help!!!!!!!!!

You can't purchase the founder packs with NX, you might want to try contacting Nexon support and see if they can help you.
    GrimReapersGhost
  • MatheXMatheX
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 510
    After the years of hype and hope, and a long period of disappointment and concern, I have no regrets buying the Legendary pack!
    I am so ready for this!
    Starchew
  • GrimReapersGhostGrimReapersGhost
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 100
    Zatch wrote: »

You can't purchase the founder packs with NX, you might want to try contacting Nexon support and see if they can help you.

I found out that on the karma koin website you can actually combine into 1 card, thank you anyway
  • ianthemanslayerianthemanslayer
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,950
    Bought my legendary founder pack, can't waaaaait