Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[NOW BACK FOR SALE] Founder's Packs!

Comments

• DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 33,135
    The contents of the pack are meant for release. You are not getting anything until then (if it wasn't obvious from the nature of the items). The only exception is the beta access from the limited edition packs.
    Always_Hid
  • DanDKDanDK
    You should probably ask this in one of the Founder Pack threads to increase your chances of getting an official answer, since nobody else knows.
  • MayuSHkaMayuSHka
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 660
    Pinch wrote: »
    @MayuSHka once you activate the scroll it will expire in 28 days. Each day you will receive a permanent item from it. This means you will have to log on for for 28 consecutive days after activating the scroll to receive all the rewards.

Thank you!!!! :D

• ThatRandomDrKThatRandomDrK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 100
    Where will it appear for purchase at 8 am?
  • catkincatkin
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,150
    edited 11:48PM July 16, 2018
    If you purchase a pack, will the items only be available on the region of your first character or will they be given once per region? I'm planning on making characters on both NA and OCE.
    lolisymDanDK
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,355
    Will europeans be buying it in USD or it will be automatically put in euro? I'm asking because the actual value of them is different and I know to buy NX in Euro it asks you a higher price than buying them with USD
    DanDK
  • NazuroNazuro
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 810
    NekoLily wrote: »
    Will europeans be buying it in USD or it will be automatically put in euro? I'm asking because the actual value of them is different and I know to buy NX in Euro it asks you a higher price than buying them with USD

When I purchase 5000 or 10000 NX with Xsolla it shows €5 and €10 tho so I don't really see the problem here
  • Dango_KittyDango_Kitty
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 720
    I'm actually pretty excited for this, and I don't usually buy founder's packs. I'd have to check the actual exchange rate for Merek's, but it seems like a good deal with all of the other content to at least get the mid-tier one. I also like that if you're unsure or unable to buy the higher tier right now, you can get the lowest and upgrade later. This is pretty last minute for me, so that may end up being exactly what I do.
  • SakurameiSakuramei
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,330
    @MayuSHka once you activate the scroll it will expire in 28 days. Each day you will receive a permanent item from it. This means you will have to log on for for 28 consecutive days after activating the scroll to receive all the rewards.

Just to make sure since you said consecutive days--if you miss one of those 28 days after unlocking it, do you permanently miss an item? Or is it just the first 28 days you log in even if you may miss some time inbetween?

I will have to admit seeing everything listed out makes the $100 tier all the more tempting, but I really don't have those kind of funds available T___T
  • DanDKDanDK
    Nazuro wrote: »

When I purchase 5000 or 10000 NX with Xsolla it shows €5 and €10 tho so I don't really see the problem here

The problem is that one euro is worth 1.2 usd.
    Sakuramei wrote: »

Just to make sure since you said consecutive days--if you miss one of those 28 days after unlocking it, do you permanently miss an item? Or is it just the first 28 days you log in even if you may miss some time inbetween?

I will have to admit seeing everything listed out makes the $100 tier all the more tempting, but I really don't have those kind of funds available T___T

Common sense says you're guaranteed all 28 items no matter what. Imagine the outrage that would follow otherwise.

I advise you to consider the cheap Tier first and try to save money for an upgrade later (or simply wait till release if you already have beta access)
  • Redds_wizardRedds_wizard
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 700
    I just want to buy one. I am sure there will be a lot of people scrambling for the founders packs
  • KumatchaKumatcha
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 600
    So keen for these packs, though I'll probably wait to get one when CBT is over, since I already have an invite to the CBT2.

HOWEVER. regarding the whole possibility of the name holding, how would that work exactly?
    Based on the character you make in CBT2? because that would suck a little, I mean I'm holding out on getting a founder pack for the sole reason to let someone else into the CBT, but if it means giving up the potential to loose my name :\
  • HoIyHoIy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,220
    edited 6:49AM July 17, 2018
    I highly doubt it's based of names in CBT2 the poop storm they would get for announcing that so late....

In other MMORPG you would get a time frame where you could go on and create your character right before the game comes out so it will probably be something like that.
  • NazuroNazuro
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 810
    DanDK wrote: »
    Nazuro wrote: »

The problem is that one euro is worth 1.2 usd.

Well I know that but I meant 1 usd = 1000 nx but 1 euro = also 1000 nx from what I've seen, or maybe I'm missing something obvious which wouldn't suprise me but ohwell

• JerkForeverJerkForever
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 320
    The link's been posted, guys. Top right of the main page. Good luck!
  • HoIyHoIy
    Error won't let me buy...-.-
  • SsAmuShenSsSsAmuShenSs
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,365
    Pay Pal isn't currently working, putting C.C/M.C manually will do the job.
  • Cookieman69Cookieman69
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    HoIy wrote: »

I was also getting an error but that was just cause my bank had to verify it LOL
  • CindersCinders
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 740
    HoIy wrote: »

Turn off ad-block! Worked for me after that.
    I hope everyone that wanted one got one, 20k doesn't sound like too low an amount since it's only CBT2.
    HoIy
  • HoIyHoIy
    Wow so you can't even use paypal and that was my problem. Good thing I have my wallet close by since I had to buy for my girlfriend as well.

The worst part is it redirects you to buy NX which I didn't even know I thought it was the page to pay for the legendary pack. I imagine some people are going to accidentally recharge a lot of NX lol...
    CindersDanDKGodzdragonz