Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[NOW BACK FOR SALE] Founder's Packs!

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
Maplestory 2 Rep: 61,990
Administrator
edited 11:53AM August 1, 2018 in Official News
As we approach the full release of MapleStory 2, we'll be opening up sales of Founder's Packs at 8:00 AM PDT on July 17th! With exclusive items, Premium Club Membership, tons of exclusive items and a large cache of Merets, there's an option for every budget! You also can learn more about the Founder's Packs in its Producer's Blog and get more info in the Founder's Pack FAQ.

forums_founderspacks.jpg

All packages come with access to Closed Beta 2 but we're only selling a total of 20,000 Founder's Packs during Closed Beta 2, so buy them while you can!

Read the full article page for details >>
http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/32419
Always_HidmmviiKashePoseNazrinBearSenseiCubeNoobCouchiBearStarchewand 9 others.

Comments

• DeathCatDeathCat
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 965
    quick question WHERE do i buy it? will it be on the main page or in the nexus launcher?
    I'm at work at the time it goes on sale so i have to use my phone to buy it Immediately
    HuemanMrsFrog
  • LadyLukumsLadyLukums
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 270
    DeathCat wrote: »
    quick question WHERE do i buy it? will it be on the main page or in the nexus launcher?
    I'm at work at the time it goes on sale so i have to use my phone to buy it Immediately

Lol this.
    DanDK
  • mmviimmvii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,790
    edited 7:49PM July 16, 2018
    Looks like you can gift the closed beta code from the pack but not the actual founder's pack, interesting :p. 20k packs though I wonder how fast they will sell out ;-;.
  • MushroomMurderMushroomMurder
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,950
    edited 7:52PM July 16, 2018
    If I already have access to CBT2 and purchase the founder's pack, can I give away the access to CBT2 to a friend?

Q: I was already accepted into Closed Beta 2. Will I get an extra Beta code when I purchase a Founder's Pack?

A: Purchasing a Founder's Pack will automatically grant your account access to the game. You will not need to receive a code to start playing MapleStory 2. If you already used a Closed Beta 2 code and purchased a Founder's Pack, you will not be able to reuse the code again. If you have not used the code yet, please feel free to share it with a friend. :)

Nvm, it was in the FAQ's
  • BunniiBunnii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 930
    According to the currency exchange of $1 USD = 1,000 NX = 100 Blue Merets, am I assuming each of these accessories are approximately $20 USD to $30 USD each from the Meret Market Blog posted below? Or is that an example and it can change?

http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/34866/meret-market-preview-by-producer-lime/p1

Thanks.
  • ArgetlamArgetlam
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,380
    edited 8:09PM July 16, 2018
    If I already have access to CBT2 and purchase the founder's pack, can I give away the access to CBT2 to a friend?

Sadly no, on the discord the VFM's say there are no shareable codes, even though the FAQ says you can share the code to the question of if you can share a code if you buy the Founder's Pack.

(Edit: A VFM said that they'll bring it up, hopefully they change it ASAP because who knows how many people will be mislead?)
  • mmviimmvii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,790
    edited 8:01PM July 16, 2018
    Argetlam wrote: »

Sadly no, on the discord the VFM's say there are no shareable codes, even though the FAQ says you can share the code to the question of if you can share a code if you buy the Founder's Pack.

Ah yeah that makes sense, too bad. Guess the guys who didn't make it yet will need to buy the packs directly for their accounts tomorrow.

DeathCat wrote: »

This too lol, wonder where you get them. I mean people will need to know ahead of time to get them as fast as possible.
  • KushyDragonKushyDragon
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 895
    I'm wondering if the Premium club is automatically activated, or if It's a coupon you can activate at any time you like.
  • MarkMMarkM
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 11,360
    Forum Moderator
    edited 8:31PM July 16, 2018
    Argetlam wrote: »

(Edit: A VFM said that they'll bring it up, hopefully they change it ASAP because who knows how many people will be mislead?)

@Argetlam: The "codes" that were mentioned in the FAQ were referring specifically to the codes that were given away in the Twitter events and from various third-parties like livestreams and MMO websites. The pack itself grants beta access to the account that is purchasing the pack; unfortunately, since there is no code involved this beta access is not transferable.

When I mentioned that I would bring it up to Cuddles, it was to have the wording for that response adjusted so that there wouldn't be confusion.

Bunnii wrote: »
    According to the currency exchange of $1 USD = 1,000 NX = 100 Blue Merets, am I assuming each of these accessories are approximately $20 USD to $30 USD each from the Meret Market Blog posted below? Or is that an example and it can change?

http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/34866/meret-market-preview-by-producer-lime/p1

Thanks.

@Bunnii: The prices displayed in the screenshot are not accurate, Cuddles has confirmed that the prices will be adjusted to be much lower for launch.
  • NimeroNimero
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,760
    Do we really have to buy a founders pack now then probably wait over 3 months after beta just to use it?

Omega.png

• BunniiBunnii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 930
    edited 8:47PM July 16, 2018
    Nimero wrote: »
    Do we really have to buy a founders pack now then probably wait over 3 months after beta just to use it?

Omega.png

You have to buy it tomorrow if you want CBT2 Access. Otherwise you can wait til the unlimited amount of Founder's go on sale later on.

Sorry, "tomorrow" as in July 17th, 2018 8:00 am PDT.
  • 3unwoo3unwoo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 765
    edited 9:34PM July 16, 2018
    when you buy the founders pack for CBT2, will it also carry over everything in it into official release?
    MrsFrog
  • KaoriKaori
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,510
    Why wouldn't it?
  • NekoP4NekoP4
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,350
    edited 10:04PM July 16, 2018
    So, I really liked the Gold Ribbon Outfit Package but I prefer the male variant more (just due to personal preference/style). However, I planned to have a fem character as my main. Idk if this is a stupid question or if the answer was already stated somewhere else (I'm super sorry if that's the case), but are these outfits gender-locked in that I can only have the male-variant for male characters and that it'd be impossible for my fem character to where that version of the outfit?

Also, since only one founder's pack can be purchased per account, do any or all of the items within the pack apply to every character I own in my account or will they only apply to one?
    DanDKAlways_HidDango_KittySaphirSkyborneKnightDemons
  • ZatchZatch
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,670
    It was stated in the FAQs that the contents of the packages will not be distributed until Official Launch.
    DanDKMrsFrog
  • MayuSHkaMayuSHka
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 660
    So, does the items from the daily scroll are permanent? not sure what to understand from the FAQ. Does only the scroll is timed and the items from it are perm? Or the items you get from the scroll are also timed?
  • lolisymlolisym
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,800
    MayuSHka wrote: »
    So, does the items from the daily scroll are permanent? not sure what to understand from the FAQ. Does only the scroll is timed and the items from it are perm? Or the items you get from the scroll are also timed?
    ^This

Also... How does the Founder's Packs / Premium Club membership work cross server???
    Is it given to the first character on first server only?
    or the first character on each server etc..
    Will the Premium Club Membership benefit characters on all servers?

I intend on playing both the OCE and NA servers
    DanDKcatkin
  • EnviiMiiEnviiMii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 550
    edited 11:06PM July 16, 2018
    Hello

I was wondering if the items included in founder packs will be usable by all characters under the account? or just one character that you retrieve them on?
  • AynoAyno
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    edited 11:13PM July 16, 2018
    The founder's pack appear at 17h in France ?
  • PinchPinch
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,455
    @MayuSHka once you activate the scroll it will expire in 28 days. Each day you will receive a permanent item from it. This means you will have to log on for for 28 consecutive days after activating the scroll to receive all the rewards.
    MayuSHkaDanDKKumatchaMatheXDango_Kitty