Closed

[NEWS] Final Wave Invites and Pre-Download

Comments

• JelledotJelledot
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,305
    Sakuramei wrote: »
    tsemily wrote: »

there's no code in it anyway just a notice to let you know that you was accepted for some web participation :D

Yeah, I figured as much, but I am a bit concerned I may not be getting any emails at all or something if there's not even anything in spam :P

It's the other way around for me.

I got an email that I got in but the web notification says I'm not in yet.
  • Redds_wizardRedds_wizard
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 700
    I'll happily buy a founder's pack, because i want this game to flourish.
  • Redds_wizardRedds_wizard
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 700
    edited 4:25PM July 17, 2018
    that said, I'm eager to see how it plays out
  • UrinalMintUrinalMint
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    it's just sad
  • ÀkiraÀkira
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    I just got in, can't wait to start playing this Wednesday.
    vpepper
  • maple2fan02maple2fan02
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    How do we buy the founder package? I want to get a key xD
  • kloud29kloud29
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 320
    Got my email about 2 hours ago. I'm super excited!
    vpepperMakoSushi
  • Y4ngY4ng
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 660
    Got my email 2 hours ago too, and already downloaded it....
    YAAAYYY...
    Wanna play so much o/
    vpepperMakoSushi
  • MoonlightxDreamMoonlightxDream
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 555
    Thank you for giving me closed beta Access ❤️
    I will buy the Legendary Founders Packs anyways,
    vpepperMakoSushi
  • MoonlightxDreamMoonlightxDream
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 555
    edited 9:14PM July 16, 2018
    Sorry for Double Post, the Text i wrote got lost.. will the character Names i choose safed for the official launch? And the character (level, quest, items,..) will it be safed or i have to make new character in the final Release?
  • lexxarlexxar
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 500
    THANK YOU! Can't wait to play!
  • YoshidudeExYoshidudeEx
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    tsemily wrote: »
    you guys can add me to your friendlist if you like my mains name is going to be Kaxxandre cause thats what i usually always name my first characters in games :D

So I should make a character at exactly when the servers open named Kaxxandre then, right? :3c
    I'm not actually going to do that though
    DanDK
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 25,380
    Sorry for Double Post, the Text i wrote got lost.. will the character Names i choose safed for the official launch? And the character (level, quest, items,..) will it be safed or i have to make new character in the final Release?

CBT = total wipe. Has also been confirmed somewhere. Nothing is saved, but choose a good name just in case.
    Deathy
  • mewskittymewskitty
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 805
    edited 12:36AM July 17, 2018
    Thank you for beta access! :D
  • ToonchuToonchu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 450
    Are you supposed to get an email with the key? I havent Gotten anything yet, though my status for beta test is green, so I'm hoping that's a good thing?
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 6,560
    Toonchu wrote: »
    Are you supposed to get an email with the key? I havent Gotten anything yet, though my status for beta test is green, so I'm hoping that's a good thing?

@Toonchu

No key activation needed. If the status page shows green, you're good to go. Pre-download the game and wait for 18th
  • OlujiwanOlujiwan
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,270
    Forum Moderator
    Tsuc1 wrote: »
    NXACuddles wrote: »
    Tsuc1 wrote: »
    Would you be able to buy the founders pack even though you have been accepted?

Yes you can buy Founder's Packs regardless of acceptance into the Closed Betas. :-)

Would i still have to worry about the limited amount that is sold or no

Yes, you will. However, the biggest reason to buy a Founders Pack before CBT2 ends is to gain access to the beta test. The contents will not be distributed until the official launch. The 20.000 packs limit is only during CBT2, after the CBT it will be available for purchase once again for everyone to claim one! So no need to worry about losing out on them if you got accepted already.
    Toonchu wrote: »
    Me and my girlfriend got accepted into the CB2 (thank you by the way!) but I was going to buy the founders pack anyways, is there a way I can give the beta keys from both the packages I buy (One for me and one for my girlfriend) to two other people? I dont want to take away two spots if I'm buying the packs anyways! Thank you so much!

We are currently looking into the wording, we're a bit confused as well. I think (so I can't say for sure) that you get a beta key inside each founder pack purchase, however, if you are already accepted you can just give that to someone else to redeem.

Everything will be wiped after CBT2. If they do finally include name reservations, that will be the only way of saving your name.
  • JelledotJelledot
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,305
    I'd like some help if possible, as I stated before, I got an e-mail that I got in but, on the website it still says I am being reviewed for future opportunities. How does this work? Can i still play the cbt? Because I can't download it either..
This discussion has been closed.