Closed

[NEWS] Final Wave Invites and Pre-Download

NXACuddlesNXACuddles
Maplestory 2 Rep: 55,365
Administrator
edited 3:29PM July 16, 2018 in Official News
The final round of Closed Beta invites have gone out, and pre-download has begun! If you've been accepted to the Beta, an email has been sent to your inbox. Follow the instructions, download the Nexon Launcher and get ready for the Closed Beta starting July 18th! Launch the Nexon Launcher, and sign in with the accepted Nexon account. MapleStory 2 will be unlocked for you there, and you can begin downloading the MapleStory 2 Closed Beta client today.

forums_downloadcb.jpg

MapleStory 2 Closed Beta Duration
  • PDT (UTC -7): 10:00 AM July 18th - 10:00 AM August 1st
  • EDT (UTC -4): 1:00 PM July 18th - 1:00 PM August 1st
  • BDT (UTC -3): 2:00 PM July 18th - 2:00 PM August 1st
  • CEST (UTC +2): 7:00 PM July 18th - 7:00 PM August 1st
  • AEST (UTC +10): 3:00 AM July 19th - 3:00 AM August 2nd

If you haven't received an email, and think it may not be delivered, you can manually check your Beta Status here. If you have any problems pre-downloading MapleStory 2, please contact Customer Support for help. If you're in, be sure to check out the Producer's Blogs to catch up on everything coming to Closed Beta 2!

Producer's Blogs

Comments

• Tsuc1Tsuc1
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    Would you be able to buy the founders pack even though you have been accepted?
  • NXACuddlesNXACuddles
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 55,365
    Administrator
    Tsuc1 wrote: »

Yes you can buy Founder's Packs regardless of acceptance into the Closed Betas. :-)
    Sterling_Aisling
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,335
    Do the founders packs give CBT2 codes? I want to get a code for a friend...
    tsemilyArgetlam
  • Tsuc1Tsuc1
    NXACuddles wrote: »
    Tsuc1 wrote: »

Yes you can buy Founder's Packs regardless of acceptance into the Closed Betas. :-)

Would i still have to worry about the limited amount that is sold or no
  • ToonchuToonchu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 450
    Me and my girlfriend got accepted into the CB2 (thank you by the way!) but I was going to buy the founders pack anyways, is there a way I can give the beta keys from both the packages I buy (One for me and one for my girlfriend) to two other people? I dont want to take away two spots if I'm buying the packs anyways! Thank you so much!
    SakurameiLa3ellemmviiY4ng
  • NazrinNazrin
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,925
    Good luck everyone receiving their CBT invites!
    I will see you all in game :D
    Don't forget to pre-patch MS2 once you're invited!

Nazrin
    Valkyrie Guild Leader
  • SakurameiSakuramei
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,330
    While I didn't see an email (nor... in my spam folders so no idea what happened) according to the status page, it seems I was accepted so I'm really excited! I'm pre-downloading for now and keeping my fingers crossed.

This also means I don't have to rush to get a Founder's Pack tomorrow then which is nice as I'm still super indecisive on which tier I want to do.

(As a note, I'm assuming there's the usual no recording anything NDA-rule most betas have?)
    tsemilyArgetlamY4ng
  • TigerpawsTigerpaws
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,380
    From what I read there'd me no difference from buying founder packages now and after beta (with the exception of closed beta keys ofc) so I'd recommend everyone with a key to simply just wait with the packages untill the game launch so people that don't have keys can buy and enjoy the closed beta and help Nexon improve Maplestory 2 with us.

I'm don't know which package I want to buy :/ but I know I want one of them. However, I'll wait untill the game launch since I already have a beta key and put a mental note to not spend mah moneh on other stuff x)
    XphobiaDanDKDeathy
  • tsemilytsemily
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,050
    Sakuramei wrote: »
    While I didn't see an email (nor... in my spam folders so no idea what happened) according to the status page, it seems I was accepted so I'm really excited! I'm pre-downloading for now and keeping my fingers crossed.

This also means I don't have to rush to get a Founder's Pack tomorrow then which is nice as I'm still super indecisive on which tier I want to do.

(As a note, I'm assuming there's the usual no recording anything NDA-rule most betas have?)

there's no code in it anyway just a notice to let you know that you was accepted for some web participation :D
  • tsemilytsemily
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,050
    you guys can add me to your friendlist if you like my mains name is going to be Kaxxandre cause thats what i usually always name my first characters in games :D
    Y4ng
  • AlexmoAlexmo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,960
    edited 4:19PM July 16, 2018
    I'm in boys yeet! Almost died waiting.
  • InuNoTaishoInuNoTaisho
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,000
    Thank you so much for accepting me into the closed beta <3 <3 I'm so happy ^.^
  • vpeppervpepper
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 865
    edited 4:19PM July 16, 2018
    tsemily wrote: »
    you guys can add me to your friendlist if you like my mains name is going to be Kaxxandre cause thats what i usually always name my first characters in games :D

tenor.gif

add me too
    because i happy!! hehe
    Y4ngtkmisere
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 6,510
    1dac193fdde20ef04986b24ca23f458e.png

A bit confused with the download and the install. Ohwells, gonna let it run.
  • vpeppervpepper
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 865
    kawingshek wrote: »
    1dac193fdde20ef04986b24ca23f458e.png

A bit confused with the download and the install. Ohwells, gonna let it run.

awwwwnnn i want to install it so bad, but i will only be able tomorrow!!! xo
    kawingshek
  • JelledotJelledot
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,305
    I got an invite but I can't download the game?
  • XphobiaXphobia
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,560
    Toonchu wrote: »
    Me and my girlfriend got accepted into the CB2 (thank you by the way!) but I was going to buy the founders pack anyways, is there a way I can give the beta keys from both the packages I buy (One for me and one for my girlfriend) to two other people? I dont want to take away two spots if I'm buying the packs anyways! Thank you so much!
    @Toonchu there will be an option to buy another founder's pack later before official release. If you already have a key you can wait for that version.
  • ToonchuToonchu
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 450
    Haha thank you for the clarification! But I meant I have two friends in mind I would like to get the beta key! Thank you again!
    Argetlam
  • GreenyishGreenyish
    Just a random question; do we know whether CBT2 will have the CBT1 rewards such as event-exclusive titles as well as the CBT cap?
  • SakurameiSakuramei
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,330
    tsemily wrote: »

there's no code in it anyway just a notice to let you know that you was accepted for some web participation :D

Yeah, I figured as much, but I am a bit concerned I may not be getting any emails at all or something if there's not even anything in spam :P
This discussion has been closed.