Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.
Closed

[Feedback] Side Activities

Comments

• XxPoseidonxXXxPoseidonxX
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,450
    I would like more harmony tabs in music composition. I did not like how it stopped at I; I wished it could go at least to Z.

I was not sure how to create an ensemble... An esemble composition option where we could dictate what melody+harmonies to each instrument and so on might be nice.

Also for solo players, the options to add a pet or npc followers (?) or some system like that to your ensemble would be great. That way you can play large scale compositions entirely by yourself if a willing group of people aren't with you.
  • AjaeAjae
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,745
    I would love to see Otamatone as an instrument in gms2, for #1 it'd be easy to get those sounds in-game. #2 kms2 doesnt have it so it could be gms2 exclusive :D?
    and i feel it would add more diversity to the instruments we have atm, and will have in the future.
This discussion has been closed.