Conscious wrote: »
- more adjustment options for hair
- adjustment options for eyes (how open/closed they are)
- weight customization? mabinogi had this where eating changed your weight
- voice options
- more template options for item design
- hair length/style to remain the same when equipping a hat
- option to hide headgear
- lower meret cost for customization in general
- remove gender lock
Melanthriel wrote: »
Another thing that came to mind just now: it'd be nice if all unlocked dyes/hairstyles/eyes/etc applied to the account rather than the character. I know that some of them are by account, but it'd be nicer if all of them were.
Jory wrote: »
I think it might be valuable to add some options for character voices. I absolutely love how much personality each character has, but that same level of personality quickly became a deterrent for me. I can't play the Cleric because of how pompous and holier-than-thou their voice acting is, even though I normally am a support main.
Ways to remedy this:
- Have current voice actors for each character also do lines specific to each other class, so that the overall personality can be carried over onto another character (this might not work well for the characters' storyline to have Magician's personality and voicelines during cleric's cutscenes, but defaults could easily be used for those and wouldn't need rerecorded)
- Have current voice actors do a generic set of lines that would apply to each class and are a somewhat "muted" version of the personality they originally portrayed.
- Have new voice actors come in an do a set of generic lines for selection upon character creation.
- Allow players the opportunity to use the voice lines of another character without the use of illegal mods
I think players would appreciate the extra layer of customization and being able to have some say in the personality of their characters would make the game that much more immersive. Similar to hair colors and other cosmetics, voice acting could be unlocked through the trophies. Alternatively, I don't think players would be opposed to paying money for a pack of voice lines. I, personally, would pay a decent amount of money for that level of customization, but thats because I find the voice acting to play a major role in the level of immersion I experience.