Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.
Closed

[Feedback] Hard Adventure Dungeons

Comments

• kawingshekkawingshek
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 7,460
    Pyros changes was done well as an introduction level for new players.
    As for Balrog, I have a few issue regarding this battle if you just got to the gearscore requirement to fight against it.

Needing ranged DPS to take out adds, made melee classes ignored untill you had a a great ranged dps able to kill the adds by themselves. I'd like to see a way for melee to handle adds aswell because this will be the 2nd pit stop for melee classes to get blocked from progression (I.e gearing up at lv 50 for Pyros) was already a pain because of no Thief/Berserker/Sin Epic weapons/armor dungeon.

However, once you did find atleast a good ranged dps, then I didn't mind doing balrog as it turns out that it was just a decent fight. Only thing required would be a priest as the mechanics was doable without a knight.

mmviiNaekzera
  • SPACEBOY_SPACEBOY_
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 925
    If I'm too far from the fire dragon when he starts his tail hitting the ground attack I don't see the cone of damage indicator.
    KewkkySubglacious
  • SirBalatroSirBalatro
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 365
    Temple of immortals either needs a way for melee players to deal with the minions or make the minions less deadly. Currently, they pose an unavoidable threat.
    I hate homing projectiles in all games in general. It just makes no sense.
    Fire Dragon seems well balanced on the other hand
  • AmatsubaneAmatsubane
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    edited 9:53AM August 1, 2018
    Too lazy to write a lot so;
    - Take off the weekly limit (10 a day is fine), or make it to at least 50 a week AT THE VERY LEAST. I'm sure many agree that hard dungeons are what people do daily after reaching lvl 50. Through these two weeks of beta testing, I've breezed through FD and Rog pretty quickly as they weren't that hard. After the 3rd day, what am I supposed to do for the next 4 days besides Chaos dungeons which I am not prepared for, since the rng is trash in hard dungeons and I have those limits?
    - Speaking of RNG, I've done at least 35 FD's and I have not received Pyrros as a pet, and the belt. I don't mind getting other classes weapons and armors, as I would just dismantle them, but after the 10th run, I've noticed that I kept getting complete junk and things I don't need. Please make the RNG better.

Bugs:
    For FD, for some reason, on my knight and berserker, on the second stage after he roars and you can jump into the holes, he becomes invincible for a few seconds? I don't know if it was just me but that happened every single run at the same exact time
  • ggToasterggToaster
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,270
    Pyros changes was well implemented. I'm fine with the changes from a 10 man dungeon to a 4 man dungeon but I believe the balance buff drops the significantly geared players' damage too much. If I recall, I went from hitting 120k crits as an assassin, fully buffed, to a measly 10k and I was at 6.8k Gear score. Doing at least 10% of my damage isn't a good feeling to have when the player is geared up but I do understand the mechanics of making it hard for everyone so one person cannot carry others. I'm just saying the balance for pyros may have been too much.

As for balrog, If balrog was intended to be released officially as it is right now, it would almost be impossible to clear unless there are players with a vast amount of experience. The damage, hitboxes, and health of balrog, along with the summons, is too much for the average casual player. If assuming many players don't buy merits, players will be discouraged to take new players along because there would not be enough damage to make the run efficient. The balance buff also encouraged an, only experienced players run, because everyone has to contribute. The fact that we also need specific classes to live certain rotations in balrog means we're always going to prioritize certain classes. I believe some people have complained also that, if players wanted to do a run perfectly without trying to use merits, they'd need to utilize at most two knights to rotate the shield in order to live certain attacks. One ranged would be needed to handle the summons and Most likely a priest to handle the heals when pots are on cooldown. Without the free merits given, people will not have elixirs to substitute for potions therefore, the general party may seem to be 2 knights, 1 ranged, 1 priest. To take out 80m, along with summons and the balance buff, would take too much time and discourage anyone from doing balrog. If assuming that no one buys merits, melee classes are discouraged from running the hard adventure dungeon because of the risk they have by going up close, which is dieing from excessive amounts of melee damage.

The drops for both dungeons seem to skew towards anything non-accessory. I believe i've done over 45 runs of pyros and balrog and have only gotten 1 cape from the entire time. There has to be a away, without trading, to a more easy access to these accessories as it seems making a new character is the only way to have a chance of obtaining one if we fail to obtain one for the first 30 times on a character.
    Pets on the other hand seem quite nice. Although I've only found a pyros pet day 2 and balrog pet day 14 of doing both runs, it seems to be very low but quite accurate. Pets should be hard because they provide a lot of support to your character.
  • xempstxempst
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 580
    Short:
    I think the difficulty for Fire Dragon and Balrog is perfect. It is relatively difficulty in the beginning, but once you get use to it, it's nothing. There should be an option for you to choose to have fair fight for higher drop rate, and non-fair fight for lower drop rate. Daily capped at 10 is okay, not too much and not too little. Weekly capped at 30 is way too little.

Long:
    Background (This is where my bias come from)
    The only MMORPG that I really got into is Tera (played for 2 years and quit 3 year ago). In Tera, it is common to have a tank and priest in every party and dungeon length is usually around 30 min, so I don't have any issue with length of hard dungeon in MS2. H*ll, I play CS now and each game usually last about an hour, so 20-30 minute for balrog run is nothing.

Fire Dragon
    I agree with most people. Fire Dragon(lizard) is a nice introduction to hard dungeon. The mechanics are very easy to understand. I played in CBT1 and only used meret to revive in my first 2 runs when playing berserker. During my first run in CBT 2 with heavy gunner, I didn't die at all. Sure, it is a pain when that lizard run around, but it teaches you that hard dungeons mechanics are annoying.

Temple of Immortal (Balrog)
    This is where I disagree with many. I have some tips and tricks for doing Balrog, but hey what do I know, I only played CBT1 and 2. So take it with a grain of salt. I will break it into parts or else it will be too large of a paragraph.

Overall:
    I find Balrog to be very fun and engaging even after I have full Balrog gears with the weapon +11. Okay, maybe it is a little too difficult for first timer since I used around 500 meret for my first blind run. However, you should have that much difficulty for your first run. If you are able to clear it without using any meret for first run, then it will be way too easy after 2 or 3 run when you have some gears. BTW, in my first run, my whole party only have +5-7 weapon with only 2.7k gs, and we were able to clear it around 30min.

Knight/Priest:
    As I mentioned earlier, I don't mind requiring a knight and/or priest in the party because I am used to that. Let ask you a question, if knight and/priest is not needed in a 4-man dungeon then, why would anyone want a them in a 4-man party when they can get another dps for faster clear time?
    And it is actually possible to have a no death run without a knight when you are geared but very difficult to do.
    METHOD 1: If you have a heavy gunner, immediately after you are out of the third rock range, drop a med kit and position yourself so that the knock back by Balrog pushes u into the med kit. And, the med kit also heals the people around you, so you are able to tank the dash after you get stun. (SOURCE: me (heavy gunner) I did it once by pure luck but it's possible)
    METHOD 2: Right before Balrog roars, you can dash into the lava which is outside his range to avoid the hit. You would need a lot of pots to survive the lava tho, but hey, you don't die. (SOURCE: saw an archer did it and he was able to get an A at the end even though there were at least 5 or 6 roars. P.S. I might be wrong about this method since I never tried it. I would love it if some1 can correct me on this.)
    Knight's Shield and NPC stun
    If you max out the shield, it decrease the cd. If I remember correctly, with both shield maxed, one has cd of around 50 sec and 2nd shield has cd of a little over 1 min. If you alternate them correctly, then you should be able to avoid death pass 30% hp.
    For NPC stun, I don't think it is random since my friend (knight) was able to tell when it will stun the boss, and usually the NPC stuns it every other roar as long as they are in consecutive like one in 10 sec. (for us, at least). It also has to do with when the NPC spawn and how fast you kill it. When we kill too fast, sometime it stuns right before he enters the roar animation. (P.S. this is based on my friend and my intuition, so there is no testing behind it other than the fact that I saw an assassin confidently dpsing the boss during roar like he knew when the stun is coming.)

Fair Fight
    I think there should be fair fight only if there is a ranking for the dungeon or there should be greater reward for player who choose to have fair fight. By greater reward, I mean that if you don't have fair fight on, then the drop rate should decrease since I think the drop rate for hard dungeon is already very good. That way it create an incentive for new player to do the dungeon with other new player rather than having their friends or guild mates to carry them. Maybe because I don't have any friends to carry me, so I like that idea. RIP T.T

Weekly Limit
    I definitely believe the weekly limit should increase because just by hitting daily limit for 3 day, then you pretty much done with that character. I think that it should increase only for premium member like Tera unless the membership is ridiculous like $20 per month. I think it is a great way for Nexon to earn revenue without it being P2W. The game would be pretty much monthly subscription game but slightly better, since you can still enjoy the game without paying. If you are not spending money, then you don't enjoy the game as much and would probably not hit the limit. If you do hit the limit, complain, and not pay, then you are being a parasite to those people who are willing to support the game and Nexon's content. If you aren't able to pay, then you still enjoy the game by socializing or exploring. The game has to have some sort of way of earning money and I believe this method is the best way without being P2W.

Wow, this ended up to be long post. If no 1 care about this, oh well i had fun typing this up.
    Katsbolder_taste
  • kungfuciuskungfucius
    The difficulty on the hard dungeons are pretty high, which I think is a good thing. Balrog should be hard to kill, people shouldn't be able to clear it after a couple of days of release, there's Fire Dragon for that. The only issues are people favoring some classes over others, since these two were changed from 10-man dungeons to 4-man dungeons, people are less willing to take anyone in their party, such as magicians ad Balrog adds are magic immune (ish). Maybe change it so every class can have a way of dealing with these obstacles.
  • tangerinestangerines
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 530
    I personally didn't find the difficulty of the dungeons to be much of an issue, but looking back on it I do think that it's a little unfair that you're more or less forced to die in Balrog unless you have two knights and a priest on your team. I think the early stages of Balrog are fine, they're difficult which makes the dungeon more fun to run, but once Tristan comes around it does become somewhat impossible and a little unfair. I agree with the sentiment that you should only be dying because of your own mistakes, not because the game essentially makes it impossible to survive certain scenarios.

The only true issue I had with dungeons were the hit boxes. Often times, the hit boxes were EXTREMELY poorly represented by the visual indicators in the game. I've had a few runs where I was completely out of the visual reach of Balrog, yet still getting hit. I've even died while being BEHIND Balrog during his three swipe combo, which is a huge no-no. The third hit in Balrog's three swipe combo, the one where he leaves the fire pillars behind, is especially buggy. You can be nowhere near where he is hitting and still die which makes no actual sense and makes the dungeon much more difficult than it needs to be since that third hit is pretty much a 1HKO. Chaos raid/devorak also has this issue, especially with the exploding ground tiles. The highlighted tiles do not accurately reflect the hitbox AT ALL. I've died while being near (NOT ON) the tiles, which really shouldn't be happening. If you're going to give players a visual indicator so they know where to dodge, then you should really be making that visual indicator as clear and as accurate as possible. Otherwise, you're just unfairly making things difficult for players in an already extremely hard dungeon. I found Pyrros Fard's laser hit box to be poorly misrepresented by the visual laser as well, but since that dungeon is imo incredibly easy and since he has a very defined wind up time before he fires off the laser its not really an issue unless you're trying to get a few hits in before taking cover.

Overall, I think the difficulty of the hard adventure dungeons was fine, I just found the hit boxes to be unfair.
  • IcyFenixIcyFenix
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 585
    All the hard dungeons weren't actually really all that hard, in reality they were extremely easy in comparison to dungeons in other mmo's.

The things people are complaining about where they are saying the dungeon is hard is probably broken down into afew different things:

1. Lack of understanding of the damage that dungeon can deal to you if you are lazy and don't dodge
    2. Lack of understanding of the mechanics of that dungeon - like how to dodge/block certain attacks, how to deal with mobs that spawn etc...
    3. Lack of understanding about the minimum gear score doesn't mean you will be able to breeze through it

My problems with the Hard dungeons actually stem from the minimum gear score, personally i think they should be lowered, but this would probably lead to more complaining from people who enter the dungeon and die even easier.

One thing I would love to see is a separation between Normal vs Hard dungeon limits, so instead of the 10 dungeon limits being for both, having like a separate dungeon limit for each (ie/10) would be alot more beneficial.

Because at this point you can never do the normal dungeons until you have finished 10 hard dungeons for that first 3 days, otherwise you just waste runs - which means you have to wait from 60-200minutes of non-stop dungeoning until you can help one of your friends in a lower end dungeon. Or just allow you to skip rewards in the dungeon so it doesn't consume a daily dungeon run (splitting them would help with the time gating issue thou).
  • Annie2016Annie2016
    Fire Dragon is at a good spot where you don't need a priest/knight to run, and the attack patterns are easy to learn.

Balrog's attack patterns take a longer time to learn, kill you more easily, and pretty much requires a priest or knight in addition to a ranged DPS.
    Turning Balrog back to a 10-man raid with overall damage/boss health adjusted wouldn't be a bad idea considering that it'd add to the overall chaos of a raid, make groups less picky about who and what class is in their balrog party, and increase the chance of having one of the few desired classes in the 10-man party itself.
  • TehL337TehL337
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 370
    My biggest pet peevee for raiding is the fact we can only do 10 daily and a max of 30 weekly for rewards. I know that raiding needs to have a limit but I feel like for ms2 doing 10 of tronix bunker is not enough since we need to cross fingers fora specific gear for our class and if we get something else you'll probably dismantle since oynx crystals not to mention raiding feels so fast in ms2 other mmo raids can take upwards of 20-30 mins but ms2 it takes like 10-11 mins sometimes not to mention fyre and balrog hard raids ask you to do it in 7 when you have better gear so for people who love to raid, 10 overall just feels so limited and doing 30 in 1 week is definitely not a lot cause when Friday came up and resets the weekly I did the max runs every day up until sunday and oh look I'm already done with the max raids and now I need to wait 5 days for the reset. I'm either forced to do life skills or go make another character (Which is an option but some people may not be too happy to go run another character cause they might like to only main 1 character but I wouldn't mind grinding more than one character. Having the chaos raid at max of 4 weekly i don't mind since its suppose to be a really hard raid that's fair but to count the hard dungeons as the regular dungeon is absurd cause what if you wanted to help your friend with Fyre raid but then wanted to do balrog cause they got the gear to do it but oh look you can run only 2-3 or less cause you had to grind fire dragon a lot. Honestly I think the lower level dungeons should be raised to like 15 or so daily without a weekly cause no one would grind it other than for cosmetic, The lv50 keep them all 10 daily each cause I don't need to go to the other ones since tronix will drop heavy gunner gear where as I don't need priest gear. Hard dungeons have there separate own amount needed without a weekly so Fire Dragon gets 10 runs and Balrog also 10 and keep the Chaos Raid at the 4-5 weekly.
  • KatsKats
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,395
    edited 6:00PM August 1, 2018
    xempst wrote: »
    Knight/Priest:
    METHOD 2: Right before Balrog roars, you can dash into the lava which is outside his range to avoid the hit. You would need a lot of pots to survive the lava tho, but hey, you don't die. (SOURCE: saw an archer did it and he was able to get an A at the end even though there were at least 5 or 6 roars. P.S. I might be wrong about this method since I never tried it. I would love it if some1 can correct me on this.)
    Knight's Shield and NPC stun
    If you max out the shield, it decrease the cd. If I remember correctly, with both shield maxed, one has cd of around 50 sec and 2nd shield has cd of a little over 1 min. If you alternate them correctly, then you should be able to avoid death pass 30% hp.
    For NPC stun, I don't think it is random since my friend (knight) was able to tell when it will stun the boss, and usually the NPC stuns it every other roar as long as they are in consecutive like one in 10 sec. (for us, at least). It also has to do with when the NPC spawn and how fast you kill it. When we kill too fast, sometime it stuns right before he enters the roar animation. (P.S. this is based on my friend and my intuition, so there is no testing behind it other than the fact that I saw an assassin confidently dpsing the boss during roar like he knew when the stun is coming.)

The first stun from Tristan is always guaranteed to happen when Balrog is using the AoE, the rest are seemingly random.

As for "Method 2" you can jump across the lava leading up to where you respawn when choosing the respawn from a safe place option.
    Can actually see this method being used in the video on top of this page lul.

Skip to 12:25.

• SuggSugg
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 440
    They weren't the worst, but I preferred the 10 person raids over the 4 person hard dungeons
  • HayoanHayoan
    Melee classes have disadvantage in Balrog because two dragons that spawn later on. People only want range dps in this case. I think increase 4 to 5-6 players party might be better.
  • DrinkTeaDrinkTea
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 910
    Everything 1 shots, dungeons NEED specific classes, what is this? Ok, but honestly, they're refreshing. It's a nice demonstration of pure class understanding. The first 5 times. The rewards are abysmal. Having the gear score to do Temple of Immortals requires AT LEAST 20+ runs of Fire Dragon (which becomes insanely tedious after learning the mechanics, waiting for the queue, and getting frustrated at the local priest). And it's not even honing our understanding of our class, it's only honing our understanding the mechanics of the ONE SPECIFIC DUNGEON.
  • RiesachanRiesachan
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 895
    edited 1:35PM August 2, 2018
    Hello.

As a hardcore MMO player for years and a Game Designer, I thought I should post my opinion regarding some of the mechanics or "problems" and the possible solution i've come (take in mind that the solutions i came with are the ones that would not impact the balance of the game by making it "too easy" or "too hard"

1. I believe that people thinks balrog was hard at first (including me) was due to the fast animation, hitboxing (boss would hit you even if you were behind him) and ridiculous high damage. The 3-swing attack hitting 50%+ every swing is overkill for people that start going for balrog (at 2710 gear, pretty much with no defense at all), it is too fast to react and, since dash is not an iframe skill (even if you are fast enough to dash, you are bound to get hit), it makes it harder to dodge if the aggro on you.
    My solution: lower the damage for the first 2 swings from 50%+ to like 30-40%, but increase the last one by 50%.
    Why? People would be able to tank 2 hits even if they are undergeared, if they are fast enough they can still dodge the last one, if by some reason someone get hit by the last swing, he deserve to die (the boss already warned he was going to swing the last one when he swung the first 2 times).

2. The boss has too much health comparing to Fire Salamander (Pyros Fard). 80 mil for 4 people is a little overkill, and the mechanics make it harder for people to drain his HP down. If people are not prepared it could take 30 minutes per dungeon at first, a lot of people did not complete it because it was too hard and it consumed a lot of time compared to pyros fard.
    My solution: Lowering the HP a little bit, from 80 mil to 60mil or even 40mil, that way, %HP mechanics will end faster than others and the people will save up 20% of the time spent.

3. The boss "breath" mechanic is too fast, someone IS bound to get hit and debuffed, although it is fast, it is nearly impossible for someone to dodge ALL the debuffs by using stamina dash, i personally think that the game should let gameplay skill talk for the player, a player is going to make a better time record than another if he can dodge the debuff and continue to DPS the whole fight.
    My solution: Add 0.2 - 0.5 seconds of animation before the actual breath, make it like the balrog is preparing for it and then releasing from it's mouth rather than just roughly release the breath from his mouth.

4. The boss mechanics pretty much demands people to come with a Priest (to survive throughout the fight), a Knight (to survive when Tristan does not have stun during the last mechanical phase) and at least 1 ranged DPS (to kill the fire adds that the boss spawn at phase 2 and 4) for the first time, thats 75% of the party slots consumed just for mechanics, which makes other classes rather "useless" and hard for them to look for party, not only that but it will affect the Raid parties later on aswell, where there wont be enough meele DPS class to fight Chaos Devorak.
    My solution: Add a 5th party slot for DPS, or make it so meele classes can kill fire adds too.
    Why? By adding a 5th party slot, it will mean that we will need 2 whole parties for devorak, and not 2 and a half, which makes 2 people stay out and feel "out of the bubble" and even making people fight over friendship etc..
    Making meele classes able to kill adds will at least make them "more" useful for the fight.

5. The Balrog Weapon Box is too rare to be even considered worth enhancing past 10, considering you need duplicate weapons, not only that but it is RNG based (you need to be lucky to get your class weapon out of the boss), AND not only that but it is untradeable aswell....
    My solution:Increase the box drop chance to AT LEAST 50%, maybe even more, or let the player to choose which weapon he wants, or make the weapons tradeable 1 time.
    Why? By making the drop chance higher, by the end of the week, people will have a chance to have 2-4 duplicates of his weapon class (maybe even more depending his luck).
    By letting the player choose which weapon he wants at least will garantee him a weapon since it was hard enough to get the weapon box, at least he should be rewarded with his class weapon.
    By making it tradeable 1 time, it will be possible for people give their friends the weapons they got instead of dismantling them.

SukeRealTablisKoniiNayDesumild3NeanDriArurauneGrimmreaperbolder_tastetangerines
  • IcyFenixIcyFenix
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 585
    DrinkTea wrote: »
    Everything 1 shots, dungeons NEED specific classes, what is this? Ok, but honestly, they're refreshing. It's a nice demonstration of pure class understanding. The first 5 times. The rewards are abysmal. Having the gear score to do Temple of Immortals requires AT LEAST 20+ runs of Fire Dragon (which becomes insanely tedious after learning the mechanics, waiting for the queue, and getting frustrated at the local priest). And it's not even honing our understanding of our class, it's only honing our understanding the mechanics of the ONE SPECIFIC DUNGEON.

1. Not everything one shots...
    2. You need specific damage type (ranged physical) so technically a knight could do it (so no you don't need specific classes)
    3. Most of your gear score comes from your weapon, so you don't really need to do 20+ runs of fire dragon to get that amount, you just need to upgrade your weapon, which can be done without doing dungeon (since you don't have to do dungeons in the first 3 days)
    4. Get a group of friends to play together otherwise in most mmos it does get tedious waiting for others to party
  • AerinsAerins
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 100
    edited 9:21PM August 2, 2018
    Fire Dragon was easy, and easy to digest after the first introduction run. Balrog needed a learning curve considering the fact that it required a lot MORE mechanics, and you'd really have to learn the estimation of the hitboxes. I've seen people die, BEHIND the Balrog, and get the Breath-Windy whatever debuff even when they clearly dodged.... It's a really irritating aspect, considering the fact that we'd otherwise have the mechanics mastered. The learning curve is really most applicable to the hit boxes and the estimations we have to apply to rog. Other than that, it's a fun and easy dungeon.

I'd also like to add that the rewards are legit trash, considering this was mostly used as a preparatory dungeon to get equips for the C-Dev Raid.
  • ArurauneAruraune
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 3,645
    edited 12:51PM August 3, 2018
    My feedback isn't really about the hard dungeons per se, I'll apologize in advance but I think it should still be here.

The Hard Aventure Dungeons category is fine and most people before told how to enhance their experience. I love how hard they are and how hard-but-cute this game can be.

But one thing that really annoyed me is now CBT2 had way too many unused Normal Adventure dungeons. There are 0 reasons for doing Normal Adventure Dungeons once you can start doing the Hard ones. I leveled one character trying to complete the Normal Adventure Dungeons and it was a nice experience. I learned how to dodge bosses better at level 30 with that class, learned more combos and how to keep DPS up while playing safe, learned to deal with a swarm of monsters early on. It was a really challenging experience for the Lv.30 character with Lv.30 ish gears.

P.S.: Not talking about the Epic Quest dungeons, talking mostly about the other dungeons that are available but the player is never required to run them.

These Normal Adventure Dungeons can be a really nice introduction to the Hard Dungeons mechanics and get a player to know their class better.

I got a Griffin Wings too on Cusp Of Life dungeon as a complete drop and saw very few Normal Aventure Dungeons rewards around, almost no one ever used them. Those dungeons are just there filling up space in the menu where people will never run them.

So it came to my mind... what about making some of these Normal Adventure Dungeons into Hard Adventure Dungeons alternatives?

We have Fire Dragon at 1710GS and it can get a little boring/easy after first tries. Same goes for Balrog. Too few Hard Dungeons can make the gameplay boring after learning their mechanics.

It could be a really nice thing to have like from 2 to 5 dungeon options depending on the Gear Score limitation with similar loot + different special loot. We could get those Griffin Horns, Wings or different accessories while also getting our Epic drops similar to Fire Dragon or Balrog.

Having more dungeons would also reduce the frequency players gets worn out of the same boss with same music and same map.

Also, if we make the parties into 5-players instead of 4 we could have a more dynamic gameplay with the Party Finder getting the 5-players group into random dungeons instead. That'd make the party able to complete any of the possible new Hard Adventure Dungeons while having a better and long-lasting experience, and of course, making use of the currently almost-no-one-runs Normal Dungeons.

While we're at it, make the Daily Missions ask the player to finish Hard Dungeons instead of Normal Adventure Dungeons.
    Suke
  • unknown2018unknown2018
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 405
    edited 5:30AM August 3, 2018
    Firedragon is cool. With your blue gears u find in dungeons, u can handle him allright with the party.
    Chaos Raid has way to much HP. lower plz
    Dungeon Cap is rly bad. This will make alot ppl not even coming back to the official launch.
    We get forced to build more then 1 characters which is meh.
    Nerf chaos a bit! :) , Revive with merets should be 20 all the time. don't increase plz.thats just cheeky , 0.50 dollar cents to revive is to much.
    Great game overal, just needs some tweaks and fixes here and there. 1000 merets which is 10 euro is gone easily in chaos dev, and even in Balrog u use alot merets with full +10 purple gear! thats wrong.
This discussion has been closed.