Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.
Closed

[NEWS] Closed Beta 2 Invites - First Round

Comments

  • EryottEryott
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 630
    Posts: 13
    Member
    Haven't got my status approved :(
  • MoranguinhoMoranguinho
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,025
    Posts: 6
    Member
    D=
    Maybe next time
    Hope up!!!!
    DanDKFlipybitz
  • TheInvincible_SirJetTheInvincible_SirJet
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 715
    Posts: 11
    Member
    anime-thumbs-up-gif-11.gif
    Maintain hope, young ones. If I can I get one. You surely can.
    DanDKLa3elleHarkeyRandomHappinessFlipybitzStrawberry_Rose
  • AnqioniCAnqioniC
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 595
    Posts: 25
    Member
    Nooo..did not get invited yet. Hopefully, we will get it in the next round.
    DanDKFlipybitz
  • InuNoTaishoInuNoTaisho
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,085
    Posts: 21
    Member
    No beta invite yet ;__; I'm so hoping to get in, I love games with cosmetics D:
    DanDKFlipybitz
  • HarkeyHarkey
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 955
    Posts: 9
    Member
    Don’t stress everyone!! :3 There’s still another round to go, I’m sure Nexon will acknowledge you dedicated peoples <3!! Just wait and see!

    On a side note, do we know when the final round of invitations will be going out? :o If so, do we figure out before the pre-purchase founder packs T^T?
    DanDKFlipybitz
  • TheBlackFenixTheBlackFenix
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 420
    Posts: 6
    Member
    I still do not receive my key :C
    Flipybitz
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 33,135
    Posts: 2,527
    Member
    edited 10:28AM July 12, 2018
    Harkey wrote: »
    On a side note, do we know when the final round of invitations will be going out? :o If so, do we figure out before the pre-purchase founder packs T^T?

    Yes, don't worry. Nexon might be mean, but they're not evil. The last round of standard invites will be sent on Monday, July 16, while all bonus invites from events are set to end on Tuesday, July 17. The Founder Packs are currently assumed to launch during CBT2 which indicates sometime on launch day, July 18. At that point, everyone will already know whether they are finally in or not.
    Flipybitz
  • NakamaNakama
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 620
    Posts: 2
    Member
    no key yet,, stay strong guys!! c:
    DanDKHarkey
  • mmviimmvii
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,890
    Posts: 661
    Member
    Wonder if the 15k keys from the tournament are lobbed together with the 2nd round of invites that will be released on the 16th. In other words will they all be released the 16th, cause I know the funky stuff happening on twitter's keys will be released then.
  • AotsukeAotsuke
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 650
    Posts: 12
    Member
    Eh, shame. And I was so sure I'd get one.

    We're gonna get other minigames, right? The hype is being painful to contain everytime I see something from the game.
    Flipybitz
  • LightSnowLightSnow
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,235
    Posts: 30
    Member
    mmvii wrote: »
    Wonder if the 15k keys from the tournament are lobbed together with the 2nd round of invites that will be released on the 16th. In other words will they all be released the 16th, cause I know the funky stuff happening on twitter's keys will be released then.

    Most likely, it's probably gonna be that way and in my personal opinion that seems like a good way to distribute the keys without causing a mess.
    Flipybitz
  • HarkeyHarkey
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 955
    Posts: 9
    Member
    DanDK wrote: »

    Yes, don't worry. Nexon might be mean, but they're not evil. The last round of standard invites will be sent on Monday, July 16, while all bonus invites from events are set to end on Tuesday, July 17. The Founder Packs are currently assumed to launch during CBT2 which indicates sometime on launch day, July 18. At that point, everyone will already know whether they are finally in or not.

    Ahh thanks for filling that in
    DanDKFlipybitz
  • Aslan132Aslan132
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 310
    Posts: 2
    Member
    Count me in for not being invited *yet*. Fingers still crossed. I wonder if it hurt my chances that I made a new account, instead of using the one from MS. Maybe older players got first shot? Oh well, theres always next time.
    Flipybitz
  • tsemilytsemily
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,050
    Posts: 27
    Member
    i sure hope i get accepted into beta 2 cause if not then i'm getting a founders pack then cause i'm actually kind of tired of never having any luck with close beta for pc games at all cause i never have any good luck with stuff like this so i do hope alot of us that wasn't picked actually gets lucky :D
  • tbagbandittbagbandit
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 645
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited 7:14PM July 12, 2018
    87297c8e9e8adc4a5dbc72ce07d7ff2a4aece7f7_00.jpg maybe rng will show me mercy?
    DanDKNossaFlipybitzHarkey
  • vpeppervpepper
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 865
    Posts: 26
    Member
    Calm down my fellows!

    Everyone will get the chance to play this game! =D
    I'm still waiting with everyone and lets PRAYYYY

    tenor.gif
    DanDKRandomHappinessFlipybitz
  • myfablemyfable
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    Posts: 4
    Member
    woot hope i get picked i so hype for this !!!
  • SktccSktcc
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 675
    Posts: 17
    Member
    Eryott wrote: »
    Haven't got my status approved :(

    same :(
    Flipybitz
  • FlipybitzFlipybitz
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 520
    Posts: 3
    Member
    Haven't gotten anything yet, still have faith BlessRNG
    Harkey
This discussion has been closed.