Closed

[NEWS] Closed Beta 2 Invites - First Round

Comments

  • AlzackAlzack
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,865
    Posts: 135
    Member
    Congrats to the lucky Maplers and hopefully see you around on EU server if you decide to create a character there. Good luck to the ones who are still waiting for their invitations, don't give up and stay positive as there's still chance for you to get into CBT2 through second wave of e-mails, Tria's Tournament of Champions and social media's code giveaways (Founder's Pack will serve as the last resort and I'd like to believe that you won't have to use it as a door to Maple World). :)
    Kind regards!
    La3elleIseikiPatoDoBetaForumAxu
  • MaoxchanMaoxchan
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 400
    Post: 1
    Member
    Congrats to everyone who got in * - * !
  • IseikiIseiki
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    Post: 1
    Member
    Saddly I didn't get invite at this round :/ Still hope for the second one :3
    vpepper
  • CaterexCaterex
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 650
    Posts: 11
    Member
    Alexmo wrote: »
    Well guess I'm crying myself to sleep tonight.

    And can we get a F for everyone who didn't make it ill start.

    F

    F
    giphy.gif
  • CaterexCaterex
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 650
    Posts: 11
    Member
    La3elle wrote: »
    Congrats to everyone who got in!
    Don't lose hope guys, we got one more round of invites to go!
    tenor.gif?itemid=4874928

    Im gonna camp my computer and click the refresh button every minute.

    9DlJ.gif
    vpepper
  • CaterexCaterex
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 650
    Posts: 11
    Member
    tumblr_inline_osjnhiTO8u1uakl5x_500.gif

    This is not faaaaaaaaaaaaairrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was looking forward to being a soul bringer or rune blader.
    vpepper
  • CaterexCaterex
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 650
    Posts: 11
    Member
    What hurts the most when all your friends were accepted and told them about MS2 yet you're not invited </3
    thanksalot.png

    Thats tough
    DanDK
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 25,380
    Posts: 1,878
    Member
    edited 8:32AM July 10, 2018
    Caterex wrote: »
    This is not faaaaaaaaaaaaairrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was looking forward to being a soul bringer or rune blader.

    Then you'll be happy to know that neither of those classes exist in CBT and will most likely not be released for release either. :D
    Caterex
  • LuxtarLuxtar
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 240
    Posts: 3
    Member

    it is unfair that we enter here continuously to participate in the activities, share the publications and follow them on all social networks and then be rejected, from the closed beta 2
    TimeRightySoreph9tbagbanditLighterDays
  • Soreph9Soreph9
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 595
    Posts: 10
    Member
    edited 9:11AM July 10, 2018
    Puffff its reallly true.
    Luxtar wrote: »
    it is unfair that we enter here continuously to participate in the activities, share the publications and follow them on all social networks and then be rejected, from the closed beta 2

    Yes, it's... Puff disappointing, we shared, we vote, se do everything, and in the ende, we are rejected. Puffff
    tbagbanditLighterDays
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 25,380
    Posts: 1,878
    Member
    edited 9:47AM July 10, 2018
    Soreph9 wrote: »
    Puffff its reallly true.
    Luxtar wrote: »
    it is unfair that we enter here continuously to participate in the activities, share the publications and follow them on all social networks and then be rejected, from the closed beta 2

    Yes, it's... Puff disappointing, we shared, we vote, se do everything, and in the ende, we are rejected. Puffff

    Are you talking about the Tria's Tournament event? You know there are 15,000 extra invites to be sent out when that event ends right?
    tbagbanditvpepper
  • LisloLislo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 510
    Post: 1
    Member
    Caterex wrote: »
    Alexmo wrote: »
    Well guess I'm crying myself to sleep tonight.

    And can we get a F for everyone who didn't make it ill start.

    F

    F
    giphy.gif

    F :C
    Caterex
  • maple2fan02maple2fan02
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    Posts: 4
    Member
    Which founder package gives us a beta key? and also how long would closed beta 2 last for?
  • LightSnowLightSnow
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,235
    Posts: 30
    Member
    Keep hope friends. There is still another wave to come. Good Luck and Blessings be upon you!
    DanDK
  • PlutooPlutoo
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 820
    Posts: 18
    Member
    Soreph9 wrote: »
    NOOOOooo T_T

    AdiBPrO.jpg

    didn't even want to check myself..... shouldn't have at all....
  • MrRappyMrRappy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 660
    Posts: 6
    Member
    Haven't been accepted yet but I hope to be accepted on the 16h :)
    DanDK
  • FlwFlw
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 300
    Post: 1
    Member
    edited 9:19PM July 10, 2018
    I''ll get this

    9f932027748833.5636a1c3bb28f.gif
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 25,380
    Posts: 1,878
    Member
    Which founder package gives us a beta key? and also how long would closed beta 2 last for?

    All of them. 2 weeks.
    maple2fan02
  • ClairDeLuneClairDeLune
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 310
    Post: 1
    Member
    Beta Key GG!
    Stay calm and be patient again.
    DanDK
  • SktccSktcc
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 575
    Posts: 15
    Member
    still waiting , patience is strong on this one.
    DanDKmaple2fan02Caterex
This discussion has been closed.