Check out the patch notes for the v19 Winter Mischief update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/55464/winter-mischief-v19

Druid Class

MissVanjieMissVanjie
MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,535
edited 4:33PM November 5, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
So like if yall plan o addin any new classes take my idea in consideration ( if what goes on the global forum is even relevant to what is released in the game)

i like plants n stuff so i typically choose druid or nature classes and this game dont have one *cry emoji here*

so heres my idea of a druid

it will be able to summon a pet fairy
it will be able to summon different types of bees that temporarily stay and fight ex:: Reg Bee, Angry Bee, Giant Bee, Queen Bee, Poison Bee, Ext
it can heal and CC with water based abilities
and it damages and debuffs with grass abilities
has alot of buffs

heres some skill ideas:

Overgrow
Buffs all allies in area for 1 hour (or whatever works) and causes every skill to return x% of damage dealt over 10 seconds, stacks to 3

Pinnacle Peirce
Deals damage and holds the enemies in place

Flower of Joy
summon a smiling sunflower for 10 seconds, all allies to linger around it will gain a buff that increases by 5 minutes every second they are around the flower. With the buff, the movespeed is increased by x%

Flower of Anguish
Summon a dark black and red sunflower for 10 seconds, all allies that linger around it will gain a buff that increases by 5 minutes every second they are around the flower. with the buff, your critical attacks (idk how common they are in this game) will summon a flower of despair at the enemy location for 5 seconds that will slow nearby enemies and deal damage every second.

Flower of Inspiration
Summon a light sunflower for 10 seconds, all allies that linger around it will gain a buff that increases by 5 minutes every second they are around the flower. with the buff, you have an additional x% of criticall hitting.

Flower of gloom
Summon a depressed blue sunflower for 10 seconds, all allies that linger around it will gain a buff that increases by 5 minutes every second they are around the flower. with the buff, your attacks will apply a stack of decay to the enemy for 8 seconds. decay will decrease their max defence by x% and decrease their max health by x% every second. stacks up to 5 times.

Eclipse
Blind nearby enemies

Giant Bee
Summon a big bee to help you in battle for a lil bit. this bee will hover over enemies and drop to the ground, dealing damage and flattening them (squishes them and basically stuns them) for a second.

those are just a few skill ideas, idk how stats in this game work or whatever so these are just first off my mind

Kaori
  1. do you like it?2 votes
    1. yes
       100% (2 votes)
    2. yes
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• KaoriKaori
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,520
    Thats a lot of sunflowers...
    DanDK
  • OdeeQOdeeQ
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,570
    Druids do deal with other plants and naturey stuff besides sunflowers and bees. And for the sake of visual design, it's probably best to have skills that all don't look like sunflowers.

Beyond the sunflowers, I don't believe there's a class that's dedicated to buffing allies and debuffing enemies yet. Neat idea, not sure if it'll work.
  • MissVanjieMissVanjie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,535
    OdeeQ wrote: »
    Druids do deal with other plants and naturey stuff besides sunflowers and bees. And for the sake of visual design, it's probably best to have skills that all don't look like sunflowers.

Beyond the sunflowers, I don't believe there's a class that's dedicated to buffing allies and debuffing enemies yet. Neat idea, not sure if it'll work.

not ALL of the skills are going to be sunflowers. theres only gonna be about 4 sunflower skills, just as a mechanism of the class. theres gonna be alot of other grassy and watery skills as well. but to fit the cutesy theme of the game i think the cute sunflowers and bees would fit well, and i love bees too, so.