Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Congratulations to the new Moderators!

Comments

• NyuraNyura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,690
    Congratulations to everybody who made it!

Even Nexon wasn't mad enough to not pick @MarkM so we can feel a bit more at ease that not all of their screws are loose yet :0

For the rest, interesting choices all around, and Detrivance seems to be the unexpected choice for many folks here.

That's probably because he was one of those people who didn't put effort into becoming a more active part of the forum community outside his VFM application. I know who Detrivance is, but I only know that because I recall thinking that he'd make a good Discord mod, however uncertain about a forum one, seeing as his approach to things fits Discord environments far more than a forum environment.

Regardless of anything, do your best everyone, no matter what anybody thinks, it's your time to show who and how you are by actions and no longer just words. :0
    MarkMFaelightDanDK
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,465
  • AlzackAlzack
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,745
    We have a strong team, forum and Discord channel will be in good hands and hopefully you find enough time to enjoy the game as much as you'll get to sweap the area with moderator's broom. Congratulations to all chosen candidates. :)
    Faelight
  • NunaNuna
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,510
    Wooo congrats!
    Faelight
  • JacobieJacobie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,610
    Congrats everyone :).
    Faelight
  • TseneTsene
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,475
    Well looks good to me! I think I was very happy or generally happy with these applicants. I didn't have the time to go through all apps, or at times didn't feel like there was much to say to some appliers.

Keep us in line and the forums clean ^^ !
    Faelight
  • CzareCzare
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,700
    glory to the hall monitors
    Faelight