Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

[NEWS] Closed Beta 2 Arrives on July 18th!

Comments

• ArgetlamArgetlam
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,380
    edited 12:08AM June 29, 2018
    Can't wait
  • Summers20Summers20
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 400
    I hope I can get one!!!
  • TriniTrini
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,260
    Finally and it gonna last two weeks this time!

200.gif
  • SugaSuga
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,070
    AYYEYEYEYEE
  • ChillBearChillBear
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 5,145
    I actually appreciate this CBT starting on a Monday instead of a Wednesday like last time. As someone who has shift work throughout the week these hours suit me a lot better. Thanks!
  • BuizeIBuizeI
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 915
    tumblr_p9y3l18MOW1vpf6ddo1_75sq.gif
    Can't wait!
  • DanDKDanDK
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 30,490
    ChillBear wrote: »
    I actually appreciate this CBT starting on a Monday instead of a Wednesday like last time. As someone who has shift work throughout the week these hours suit me a lot better. Thanks!

July 18 is a Wednesday.
    It makes a lot of sense to release in the middle of the week really. Suits mostly everyone equally. Monday would be horrible for almost everyone, and Friday is tough for people with other weekend plans.
  • FieeeeeFieeeee
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 200
    YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
  • SktccSktcc
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 675
    POGGGERS! I HOPE I GET IT THIS TIME
  • DanDKDanDK
    edited 3:40PM June 30, 2018
    So some dude in another thread posted a link to a random source I've never heard about that claims you'll be testing some Battle Royale mode during the first CBT2 weekend (July 20 to 22). Can you confirm or deny this and why is this information available at some random third party website when nothing has been revealed officially? There are also some events listed for CBT access that I'm pretty sure you've never told us about yet either.
  • MeowrenMeowren
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,765
    Does anyone know if they decided to go forward with the split-NA servers? I know they said they would make a west coast server and an east coast server, but I'm really hoping that after seeing the overwhelmingly negative response to that idea, that they won't do it that way after all ^^;;;
  • SakurameiSakuramei
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,330
    Eeee, it actually starts on my birthday! Fingers crossed I get a key this time.
  • DanDKDanDK
    Meowren wrote: »
    Does anyone know if they decided to go forward with the split-NA servers? I know they said they would make a west coast server and an east coast server, but I'm really hoping that after seeing the overwhelmingly negative response to that idea, that they won't do it that way after all ^^;;;

@Meowren See my response to Nazrin on page 2.
    Meowren
  • Phantomx79Phantomx79
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 510
    On the issue of Founder Packs, why are they going to be "limited"? I hate having a time crunch to get my hands on founder packs in games. Why not let everyone that want's to purchase one do so? I'm super hyped for this game and would hate to miss out on a pack.

Thanks!
  • hankiepixhankiepix
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,410
    Phantomx79 wrote: »
    On the issue of Founder Packs, why are they going to be "limited"? I hate having a time crunch to get my hands on founder packs in games. Why not let everyone that want's to purchase one do so? I'm super hyped for this game and would hate to miss out on a pack.

Thanks!

If they are actually limited, I really hope to get a beta key because I would probably buy it just because haha! But they might be limited so that the rarity gives them a reason to sell them for a little more. Lets hope not though.
  • orangejucheorangejuche
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 840
    Definitely gonna get in this time! Nothing is going to stop me getting into the beta!
  • OnlyOneDarjainOnlyOneDarjain
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 500
    awsome to hear we have a release date! (for CBT2) cant wait to play!
  • ianthemanslayerianthemanslayer
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,950
    Hope I can get in again
  • OsairOsair
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 955
    Will be joining.
  • SequinSequin
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 450
    Hope I will be picked and play inworld! Can't wait!