During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

GMS2 Censorship

AnOldGeezerAnOldGeezer
MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,725
edited 12:30PM July 2, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Please do not include censorship to GMS2. I would prefer to have the same amount of skin showed in KMS2.

EDIT Lin:
Here are some examples of the current items that got affected by the censorship:

Dg-_IfGWkAAf25V.jpg
Original tweet by Spadow

giphy.gif
giphy.gif

Can we get a word from @NXACuddles on why Nexon is censoring the game? Has Nexon learned anything at all from Hyper Universe?

EDIT Olujiwan:
Mahmu wrote: »
Please like and comment on this post so it stays trending and others will see it! Thank You! [Rom]
I've been scrolling through some feeds to see what people think about the gms2 censorship and I've noticed something that brought up a great point.

39CFfMG.png

So to prove if @Drakooon is right or wrong I created a poll!

And while completing this survey, please keep in mind what is at stake here.
J5Rsmxp.png
B1tO48e.jpg

After submitting your poll, please leave a detailed comment as to why you have selected this option.

ex: By censoring us, it's as if you are chaining us down and taking away our freedom of expression and I cannot have that. One reason why I'm playing MapleStory 2 is because I thought this game would grant me a sense of freedom I couldn't have in the real world!

And remember everyone, you have the potential to change everything!
~Thank You!
ZarozianAvartkmiseremewberiSukafuMullenIXSherriCariseiBNDbeast_kunand 25 others.
  1. Should there be censorship in GMS2353 votes
    1. Yes, there should be censorship.
       4% (14 votes)
    2. No, there should NOT be censorship
       69% (244 votes)
    3. I don't mind as long as it is reasonable.
       16% (58 votes)
    4. I don't care and just want to play the game.
       10% (37 votes)

Comments

• MoonlightxDreamMoonlightxDream
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 555
    edited 6:52PM June 28, 2018
    Will there be almost more hentai skin exposed Things like in the Chinese Version? Fe staff between half naked breast and so on? Or would i get a Bann for this ?
  • 2D2D
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,325
    i don't think that counts as hentai, but my name on here was "Hentai" and it got forced changed to this lovely name, so i don't think they like anything related to it.

even though during beta the word "staff" was censored but "hentai" wasn't
    DanDKTechnobabbleDrakooonUmiSonodaFanAkuma524KhalykKaorizrxAuracoroMahmuand 10 others.
  • SixaxisSixaxis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,785
    Concerning thread title. If you mean UGC costumes, then yeah, I'm sure you could make outfits like this..

P04DqXG.png

..without any penalties since cleavage isn't considered Hentai. It'd only become an issue if the rest of the outfit made it look like something 'happened' to the character, such as this (NSFW):
    LeravenDarkLordXavair
  • VixieVixie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,400
    edited 2:17AM June 15, 2018
    I wonder what type of outfits are deemed to be too much in gms2. Playing cms2 there's a lot of outfits that make your character almost naked - there's this one outfit that has some bandages around the waist and little bandaids to cover your nipples. Naked butt. Wet shirts that show underwear.
    At least on the server I'm on I haven't seen anything worse than that.
  • MoonlightxDreamMoonlightxDream
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 555
    So its allowed in global Version too? This Bandage and Butt free things?
  • NyuraNyura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,690
    So its allowed in global Version too? This Bandage and Butt free things?

We don't know that yet
    DanDKtkmisere
  • DrakooonDrakooon
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,060
    i don't think that counts as hentai, but my name on here was "Hentai" and it got forced changed to this lovely name, so i don't think they like anything related to it.

Oh so that's who's been liking my posts... @ilovemaplestory2_01 . . . Lol... I seriously didnt realize that your name actually gave a bad vibe. But yeah... your name wasn't very conspicuous imo px.... p:

Hmm, I wonder if you could change your name again.. or do you prefer that name..?

---Drakooon on mobile
  • 2D2D
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,325
    Drakooon wrote: »

Oh so that's who's been liking my posts... @ilovemaplestory2_01 . . . Lol... I seriously didnt realize that your name actually gave a bad vibe. But yeah... your name wasn't very conspicuous imo px.... p:

Hmm, I wonder if you could change your name again.. or do you prefer that name..?

---Drakooon on mobile

hell yes. i hate this name, would change it to anything else.

i dunno why they couldn't just force me to choose a different name instead of giving me one i cannot change
    DrakooonmewberitkmisereSherriVixieMixaeKonoSuba
  • MushroomMurderMushroomMurder
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,650
    Depends on how kid-friendly they want the GMS2 version to be. It might be one of the changes they make when taking regional culture into account.
    DrakooonMoonlightxDreamAgent_DragonfurytkmisereBuizeINaos
  • DrakooonDrakooon
    There should be an adult language filter settings for forums because most players are passionate about their adult opinions.. plus it's the west... so it's natural to write anything we want p:

---Drakooon on mobile
    BuizeI
  • mmviimmvii
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,990
    Would have to be nude to be hentai I think so I doubt it will make it to GMS2.
  • KaoriKaori
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,520

well the next person is going to be ilovemaplestory2_02, seems that you are the first! be happy!
    2DzrxtkmisereSherriLa3elleBuizeICindersMixaeNimio
  • MushroomMurderMushroomMurder
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,650
    Hopefully, they only decide to censor the sexually explicit material while keeping the borderline stuff.
  • EnlimityEnlimity
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,545
    They'll censor it for sure, I just hope it isn't the silly little censors they usually have.
  • kinsuyakinsuya
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    I wouldn't hold my breath, the game will most likely be censored.
  • AnOldGeezerAnOldGeezer
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,725
    -2/10 for censorship
    DrakooonZarozianJohny88888888tkmisereSherriMixae
  • DrakooonDrakooon
    edited 7:33PM June 24, 2018
    It's funny how majority of players want the game to be uncensored yet it will be censored 100% guaranteed? Because hey, whatever the west says is good (isnt?)

---Drakooon on mobile
  • DrYoshiyahuDrYoshiyahu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,180
    Drakooon wrote:
    majority of players want the game to be uncensored

You cannot possibly know that. It's far more likely that the vast majority of players have no idea there is even a difference in the art between the Asian versions and the Western version, and it will probably stay that way forever.
    KhalykAlzackLa3elleSagefistNaos
  • DanDKDanDK
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 33,530
    Drakooon wrote:
    majority of players want the game to be uncensored

You cannot possibly know that. It's far more likely that the vast majority of players have no idea there is even a difference in the art between the Asian versions and the Western version, and it will probably stay that way forever.

Sadly this is exactly the same way they're utilizing people not knowing about scrapped game content (not existing in CBT) in order to promote the newest changes because it's all the majority knows about.
    DrakooonTamakiSakuratkmisereSherriHikariTMMauriceDelTacoAyriezVixieMixaeidontreallyknowmanand 3 others.
  • AlzackAlzack
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,745
    edited 1:39AM June 25, 2018
    I think that MS 2's certain indecent elements will be edited somehow due to culture differences, regional law regulations and rating standards, especially when children and youth are one of Nexon's game target audience. Contradictorily enough, above-mentioned young playerbase knows more about explicit content than censorship is trying to hide with enforced policy nowadays. It's quite sad to gimp original creation of producers this way and not having an option to experience it unchanged in the West as adult but I have to deal with it if I'd like to see the game in our region at all, unfortunately I have no means to fight against the mindset of censors no matter how much I wish for it.
    Kind regards!
    TseneAyriezBuizeI