Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Still haven't received CB1 rewards.

PoofcatPoofcat
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,950
edited 4:42PM June 16, 2018 in Tech Support
I was one of the people that had to manually be sent the Closed Beta survey over PM, who also never received the MS1 rewards for playing in the closed beta and I'm wondering what the status on that is...

I contacted support and explained the problem to them and they pretty much said "sorry we're still investigating it" and I still wasn't given a reward code.

I'm pretty sure we're coming up on the deadline for actually using those reward codes and I never received any further contact about it, another email, etc. and at this point I have a suspicion that support team isn't fixing it before the codes can't be used anymore.

Is there anyone else who didn't receive this and is there any way to get one before the expiry date (if there's even any time left)?

Comments

• AxisAxis
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,215
    I can just give you my code, I don't plan on using it at all (expires July 31st, 2018).
  • HyphoxHyphox
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,260
    Oo wow, I didn't know everyone was supposed to get that, I didn't get it either :'(
  • CassidyCassidy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,410
    Yeah, I never got that email either...

And now I'm seeing through the reddit that people from CBT1 getting emails saying they're automatically accepted into CBT2. I'm getting worried that my account won't be whitelisted to get into CBT2 considering I'm no longer getting emails from MS2 despite not having them blocked on my email...
  • LindelyLindely
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,010
    Cassidy wrote: »

And now I'm seeing through the reddit that people from CBT1 getting emails saying they're automatically accepted into CBT2. I'm getting worried that my account won't be whitelisted to get into CBT2 considering I'm no longer getting emails from MS2 despite not having them blocked on my email...

@Cassidy
    What does it show as the current status for your account, that had access to CBT1?
    You can check the status here.
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,460
    Lindely wrote: »

@Cassidy
    What does it show as the current status for your account, that had access to CBT1?

I can confirm that the MS1 code is also available in the status check site if anyone hasn't gotten an e-mail.
    (had to censor my own code unless someone wants one)
    dd69cef3744b5fe5a7b0803a17b568f6.png
  • CassidyCassidy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,410

@Cassidy

Ah, it says I am accepted, thankfully.
    kawingshek wrote: »

@Cassidy

I can confirm that the MS1 code is also available in the status check site if anyone hasn't gotten an e-mail.
    (had to censor my own code unless someone wants one)
    dd69cef3744b5fe5a7b0803a17b568f6.png

Also, I do not have any MS1 code underneath the status check site. :(
  • TamakiSakuraTamakiSakura
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,995
    I hate that we can't use these packages in Reboot servers.
    DanDK
  • kawingshekkawingshek
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 7,460

Also, I do not have any MS1 code underneath the status check site. :(

That part is a bit buggy with the website. Try to refresh the status page a few times and it will show up.