Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

Stand Alone Model Viewer

GailrinGailrin
MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,445
edited 11:10AM May 24, 2018 in Suggestions and Feedback
Considering this game gives players the chance to design so much content within the game, I'd love to see support for a stand-alone model viewer where players can quickly view their designs and how they would be applied onto the models. Whether this is a web application or a small downloaded character creation with the extra option to preview templates. Would there be a demand for this sort of feature?
______
  1. Would you like to see a Stand alone model viewer for Maplestory 2?29 votes
    1. Yes.
       100% (29 votes)
    2. No.
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• CeliaCelia
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,585
    It would definitely be a great way to support the UGC community and also improve the quality as they can tweak stuff to fit it.
  • ZerolioZerolio
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,915
    OMG yes please, I remember using a software like that to create my future MS1 characters, it was awesome :D
    ______
  • LanbobyonsonLanbobyonson
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,735
    edited 6:54AM May 25, 2018
    I would like to equip all of my UGC items in game at the very least. If you make a set you can't test it out in game before you buy it because you can only see one UGC item on your character at a time. It's really dumb to be frank. In the cash shop you can see more than one thing on your character so why can't you in the UGC workshop?

A web viewer or app to play around with hairs/eyes/clothes too would be really good too yes.
    Nilrem
  • YochyYochy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,015
    Yes pliz yes
  • GailrinGailrin
    I didn't get a chance to mess around with anything the Beta, but was there any community support where you could view other player creations and custom content?
  • Always_HidAlways_Hid
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 9,900
    this would definitely be helpful for people who need/want to tweak things before putting it in game. i hope they give us something like this!
    NilremZerolio
  • NilremNilrem
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 6,050
    Maple Guide
    I tend to make multi part sets with strict alignments between them, and it would be much easier to test via a model viewer.
    Especially since we can only preview one design at a time in the game.
  • ShadowsBeneaShadowsBenea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,880
    edited 12:21PM May 25, 2018

I already have a topic about this. can we keep them all together. they get more feedback and notice when together.

NilremDrakooon
  • GailrinGailrin
    I already have a topic about this. can we keep them all together. they get more feedback and notice when together.

Sorry about that, didn't see your post when searching. But usually I think mobile when I think apps and development, probably why I didn't see it.
    ShadowsBenea
  • ShadowsBeneaShadowsBenea
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 3,880
    Gailrin wrote: »

Sorry about that, didn't see your post when searching. But usually I think mobile when I think apps and development, probably why I didn't see it.

That's cool my only goal is to get it seen and possibly a Mod/admin saying they will work on it prior to release or after.
    GailrinDrakooon