Please do not send inquiries to the Forum Moderators and Community Manager Cuddles regarding forum name changes. Exceptions are only made if the forum name violates the CoC. Thank you for understanding.

『NA West』 =^w^= ♡ Neko Recruitment ♡ =^w^=

AochieAochie
Maplestory 2 Rep: 2,610
edited 11:10PM December 9, 2018 in Guild Recruitment
eacae55972.png

35315fa81f.png

3e56a80ac5.png
A friendly new guild with a wonderful & helpful Discord community.
We started off with a Discord community & now, we are recruiting all you Maplers out there!
We are looking forward to recruiting active & friendly new/old Maplers from NA-West.
You can get up-to-date announcements for our guild & community (including Raids/Arena/Mini Games/Events/Etc.) by via Discord or in-game.
Status/Update Notes are kept at the end of this post. (Click here!)
If you have any questions and/or concerns, please contact an Officer or of higher position.

35315fa81f.png

1ea98f6db1.png

Please be active when you're in this guild.
We understand that there may be some conflicts but, try to get on once a week at least or you can provide us a justifiable reason before you're inactive for too long.

Inactivity Policy
Whenever you are going to be inactive, please let a guild officer know or a member that will notify a officer about your inactivity and how long.
If this action is taken, you'll get to decide your grace period duration if you simply notify a Guild Officer about your inactivity. The grace period duration will be discussed with Guild Officers accordingly.
If this action is not taken, when you're inactive for 7 days, you will be considered "Departed" (Left the Guild Status) and will be kicked in-game.
Inactivity is considered as no amount of Guild Contribution and/or 7+ days since last login and other factors as well.

This is a friendly environment, no negativity please.
We're not here to be mean to one another; we are here to make friends & help one another out.
Including advertising and scamming, please report any other unfriendly acts to the Officers.

Follow our additional & up-to-date Guild / Discord rules.
We have a lot of additional rules in our Discord and they will change now & then if necessary.
If you don't have Discord, all these rules will be posted in-game!
The most important rules will be updated on our forums ASAP.

More rules will added by Guild Officers whenever necessary.
If we need more stricter rules, Guild Officers will add additional rules. These rules will be active one day after it was added/announced.

35315fa81f.png

66589aa973.png

83fe8e76ad.png
My name is Aoi (aka Aochie) and I'm the Guild Leader for Neko.
I'm a experienced MS1 & MS2 player. I've played GMS1 since 2005 & KMS2 since 2015.
I'm looking forward to meeting new people & managing a wonderful new guild!
If you have any questions or want someone to talk to, feel free to PM me!

62f7831b5e.png
Hey everyone! My name is Rumiko (aka Umiko) and I'm the Co-Leader for Neko.
I've played MS1 for not too long but, I've participated in GMS2 CBT1 & CBT2.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other officers!

8c3c0090a9.png
This Guild Officer is currently on hiatus. Please do not contact this Guild Officer at the moment. Thank you!
Good Day (안녕하세요)! I am Asodan, Guild Officer for Neko.
Overwhelmed with delight to see what the future holds for MS2 and very eager to meet you all.
I'll be glad to answer any questions, so please don't hesitate to ask!

febfed2665.png
Hey World!! My name is Ojipan (aka ItsOji) and I'm the Captain/Officer for Neko.
I'm looking forward to playing with everyone and share the love for Pandas.
I am secretly a Panda disguised as a Neko. Shhh, don't tell anyone!
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me as I am one add away.

35315fa81f.png

d3aab846e5.png

Knight: High
Berserker: Normal
Wizard: Normal
Priest: Normal
Ranger: Normal
Heavy Gunner: Normal
Assassin: Normal
Thief: Normal
Rune Blader: Normal
Soul Binder: Normal

This is a priority measure for each specific class.
For example, if a class is considered "Low", we will likely decline or leave your application on-hold.

35315fa81f.png

5c629ac366.png

You no longer need to fill out the application form!
If you're interested in joining our Guild, please PM me your IGN or apply to our Guild in-game!

IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname:
Class (Main):
Region & Time Zone:
Online Hours:
Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?:
Reason for Joining:

Please send a Private Message or a comment on the discussion with this application format filled.
The more unique/detailed your application is, the higher chance of you being accepted!
You will be sent a Private Message after replying with the application format above!
Applying for you and someone else? Make sure it uses the format above & talks about both applicants in each category.
Cannot apply for more than 2 people.

Waiting List: Closed

35315fa81f.png

bd4749e7e4.png
EyabooRumikoHeirStarchewAsodanBiohazard

Comments

• AochieAochie
    edited 11:11PM December 9, 2018
    35315fa81f.png

9af0bf161d.png

As of December 9th, 2018: Interested in joining? Feel free to leave your IGN in comments or PM!
    Application process is strict, applications have a higher chance of being rejected.
    Provide as much detail as possible for a better chance!
    If you didn't get a response for your application after a week, your application most likely have been rejected!
    We will be reviewing applications ASAP (1-2 day duration)!
    Interested in being a Guild Officer? (Click here!)
    Guild Member Spreadsheet (Click Here!)
    Updates regarding our guild will be stacked on this comment in spoiler format.
    The latest/important updates will placed as the text above the spoilers.

Closed Beta 1
    April ??, 2018
    Nostalgic Guild Recruitment Post created
    May ??, 2018
    • Guild was created under the name "Alure".
    • Small Guild with 3-5 members.
    • Planned to re-work for the future.
    • Old Recruitment Post closed.
    May 20th, 2018
    • Recruitment Post re-created.
    • Applications Open.
    • Region set as NA/EU.
    Closed Beta 2
    July 2nd, 2018
    • Guild Participating in CBT 2 - July 18th
    • Recruitment Post (Complete - Still Have Room for Improvement)
    • Discord Server re-formatting.
    • Region set as NA-West for CBT 2
    • Guild Type set as Casual/Midcore (Tentative)
    July 11th, 2018
    • Text & Voice Channels are now available on Discord!
    • 7 Days Left until CBT 2
    • Guild Officer Positions are open! (PM me if you're interested!)
    July 18th, 2018
    • Start of Closed Beta 2 (Ends August 1st)
    • In-Game CBT2 Recruitment (May change on official launch.)
    • Guild Officer Position: Closed
    July 20th, 2018
    • Inactivity Policy (Added to the "Rules" section)
    • Guild Officer Position Closed (Re-working)
    July 28th, 2018
    • Applications are scheduled to be closed on August 1st.
    • All Guild Officers will be taking a hiatus for a few months or until Guild Leader re-opens applications.
    August 1st, 2018
    • Applications are closed temporarily until further notice!
    • More updates on our guild as MapleStory 2 head towards launch.
    • Our Discord was open to the public: [CLOSED]

Thank you to all those that played with us in Closed Beta 2!
    If you have left us, good luck out there! ;-; And, if you're joining us in Official Launch, we'll see each other very soon!
    f9f357230b.jpg
    Road To Official Launch
    • Guild Applications Re-opens (August 17th)
    • Application Review Process (1-2 Days Duration)
    • Discord Server In-Depth Update Notes
    Status Check Old Members (late-August ~ September 28th, 2018)
    • Guild Member Spreadsheet (Click Here!)
    • MS2 Release Date: October 10th, 2018
    • Queue List (only used for Emergencies)
    • Forums & Spreadsheet Re-formatting/Cleaning (September 17th - September 30th)
    • Guild Officer Application: Click here! (September 9th)
    Official Launch - Fall 2018
    October 2018
    • More slots/space for new applicants!
    October 20th - Guild Photo #1
    • Waiting List has been implemented.
    November 2018
    • Two New Guild Officers! (Asodan / Ojipan)
    • Tentative Raid Roster has been implemented.
    35315fa81f.png
    RumikoAsodan
  • RumikoRumiko
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 540
    edited 8:11PM July 8, 2018
    ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍ ‍
    Aochie
  • AochieAochie
    edited 6:12PM September 9, 2018
    ‍ ‍ ‍
    Rumiko
  • tsemilytsemily
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,050
    edited 11:17AM July 17, 2018
    is discord required if not then i like to join please
    IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: Kaxxandre
    Class (Main): Gunner
    Region & Time Zone: NA, Central Time zone
    Online Hours:everyday all day till i go to bed lol
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: 2011 or 2012
    Reason for Joining: just to enjoy the game with good people and friendly helpful people and i'll participate with anybody
    AochieRumiko
  • AochieAochie
    edited 10:49AM July 17, 2018
    tsemily wrote: »
    is discord required if not then i like to join please and i'm a vet of Maplestory and i have played it since like 2011 or 2012 and i have almost every class and my server on MS is Nova

Discord is not required. All announcements will posted on this forum post (under "Status") & in-game for non-Discord users!
    Rumiko
  • tsemilytsemily
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 1,050
    Aochie wrote: »
    Guild Officer Positions are open! Please let me know if you're interested in being an officer for our guild. If you haven't joined the guild yet, don't worry, the officer application will include guild application questions.

i don't have discord and i don't have a mic sorry
    Rumiko
  • CafeRemiCafeRemi
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 940
    Hello!

I'm curious about your guild, but I'm wondering how active is 'active'. I'm a uni student double majoring on a quarter system, so there will be a lot of times I cannot get on during the week. D;

Nevertheless, my guild app:
    IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: Remi
    Class (Main): Rune Blader (When it comes out) / Ranger
    Region & Time Zone: PST/PDT
    Online Hours: Whenever I'm free
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: Yes, I played MS1 in 2016 -2017
    Reason for Joining: I like your guild posts :) <It's professional looking> Also, you guys seem nice.
    Rumiko
  • AochieAochie
    CafeRemi wrote: »
    Hello!

I'm curious about your guild, but I'm wondering how active is 'active'. I'm a uni student double majoring on a quarter system, so there will be a lot of times I cannot get on during the week. D;

Nevertheless, my guild app:
    IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: Remi
    Class (Main): Rune Blader (When it comes out) / Ranger
    Online Hours: Whenever I'm free
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: Yes, I played MS1 in 2016 -2017
    Reason for Joining: I like your guild posts :) <It's professional looking> Also, you guys seem nice.

@CafeRemi PM'd you!
  • BatBat
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 610
    Hi, I don't know if you're still recruiting or not but if you are, I would appreciate it if you were to let me know on discord: Brian#1153. I am a noob so if you are not interested it is understandable so please discard the rest of this comment. Thank you!

IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: I wasn't apart of the CB1 and CB2 will be my first experience so I don't have an in-game name. People usually call me Brian, Bat, or Bbat.
    Class (Main): I plan on playing Berserker.
    Region & Time Zone: PST
    Online Hours: Around 9-10 AM, and 3 PM - 7 PM if I do not have plans.
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: I have known about MP1 for a couple of years but never really played it. A friend of mine invited me to play this year and I kinda knew how to play. I did not make much progress and I think I was level 30 or 40.
    Reason for Joining: Mainly to have fun and to learn how to play. I also think that being in a guild would make my experience better and help me to prepare for the official release of MP2.
    Aochie
  • AochieAochie
    Bat wrote: »
    Hi, I don't know if you're still recruiting or not but if you are, I would appreciate it if you were to let me know on discord: Brian#1153. I am a noob so if you are not interested it is understandable so please discard the rest of this comment. Thank you!

IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: I wasn't apart of the CB1 and CB2 will be my first experience so I don't have an in-game name. People usually call me Brian, Bat, or Bbat.
    Class (Main): I plan on playing Berserker.
    Online Hours: Around 9-10 AM, and 3 PM - 7 PM if I do not have plans.
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: I have known about MP1 for a couple of years but never really played it. A friend of mine invited me to play this year and I kinda knew how to play. I did not make much progress and I think I was level 30 or 40.
    Reason for Joining: Mainly to have fun and to learn how to play. I also think that being in a guild would make my experience better and help me to prepare for the official release of MP2.

PM'd you!

• TrexTrex
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    edited 11:47PM July 17, 2018
    Hey, not sure if you guys are still recruiting buuuuut... :)

IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: I don't really have an in-game name (wasn't in cbt1) but my friends call me Trex or just Benny
    Class (Main): planning on berserker
    Region & Time Zone: PDT
    Online Hours: Schedule is pretty sporadic at the moment, but im usually going to be on from 6pm til waaay late.
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: I did indeed play maplestory1. I played in 2007 to present taking breaks in between.
    Reason for Joining: Looking for a chill environment to play the game and to meet some new people. Plus im sure itd be more fun this way. ;p
    Aochie
  • GreenteagrinGreenteagrin
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 510
    IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: Happy Birthday
    Class (Main): Thief
    Online Hours: 11 am - 5pm
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: I played probably around 2013
    Reason for Joining: I was in the first beta testing and had fun playing alone, but I really wanted to be part of a guild and hanged out with people. I looked at other guild application posts and I happened to like this one the best.
    Aochie
  • HoIyHoIy
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 4,220
    Great looking guild recruitment post. I honestly think you should change the color of the font to make it a little darker so that it's easier to read. You don't have to take my advice ye....
    Aochie
  • AochieAochie
    edited 8:06AM July 18, 2018
    Trex wrote: »
    Hey, not sure if you guys are still recruiting buuuuut... :)

IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: I don't really have an in-game name (wasn't in cbt1) but my friends call me Trex or just Benny
    Class (Main): planning on berserker
    Region & Time Zone: PDT
    Online Hours: Schedule is pretty sporadic at the moment, but im usually going to be on from 6pm til waaay late.
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: I did indeed play maplestory1. I played in 2007 to present taking breaks in between.
    Reason for Joining: Looking for a chill environment to play the game and to meet some new people. Plus im sure itd be more fun this way. ;p
    IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: Happy Birthday
    Class (Main): Thief
    Online Hours: 11 am - 5pm
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: I played probably around 2013
    Reason for Joining: I was in the first beta testing and had fun playing alone, but I really wanted to be part of a guild and hanged out with people. I looked at other guild application posts and I happened to like this one the best.

PM'd you both!

HoIy wrote: »
    Great looking guild recruitment post. I honestly think you should change the color of the font to make it a little darker so that it's easier to read. You don't have to take my advice ye....

Will consider that in the future. :3 Thanks for the advice!
  • MysticLunaMysticLuna
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 410
    IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: MysticLuna
    Class (Main): Wizard, possibly thief in the future
    Online Hours: hours will vary(on summer vacation atm)
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: Yes, since 2005
    Reason for Joining: Nostalgia (Had much love for MS)
    Aochie
  • AochieAochie
    MysticLuna wrote: »
    IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: MysticLuna
    Class (Main): Wizard, possibly thief in the future
    Online Hours: hours will vary(on summer vacation atm)
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: Yes, since 2005
    Reason for Joining: Nostalgia (Had much love for MS)

PM'd you!
  • ColdBowlOfSugarColdBowlOfSugar
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 710
    edited 12:50PM July 18, 2018
    IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: ign: ColdSugar, however a lot of friends call me Cold
    Class (Main): Priest
    Region & Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time
    Online Hours: anytime between 11am-12pm usually since i have no classes atm
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: i haven't sorry <3
    Reason for Joining: I'm looking for new friends! I'm currently in the CB2 and would like to play and chat with others : D
    Aochie
  • AochieAochie
    IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: ign: ColdSugar, however a lot of friends call me Cold
    Region & Time Zone: Pacific Daylight Time
    Online Hours: anytime between 11am-12pm usually since i have no classes atm
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: i haven't sorry <3
    Reason for Joining: I'm looking for new friends! I'm currently in the CB2 and would like to play and chat with others : D

PM'd you!
  • Gabe2Gabe2
    Maplestory 2 Rep: 210
    IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: Gabe
    Online Hours: 7/8pm-11pm
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: Yes, first time I played was probably sometime around 2009 or 2010
    Reason for Joining: Looking for a friendly guild and people to play with.
    Aochie
  • AochieAochie
    Gabe2 wrote: »
    IGN (In-Game Name) or Nickname: Gabe
    Online Hours: 7/8pm-11pm
    Have you played MapleStory 1 before? If so, what year did you start?: Yes, first time I played was probably sometime around 2009 or 2010
    Reason for Joining: Looking for a friendly guild and people to play with.

@Gabe2 PM'd you! :3