Check out the patch notes for the v18 Kritias Expansion here: http://forums.maplestory2.nexon.net/discussion/45974

★Jade's Wardrobe★ [Update.10.30] CONTESTS! PRIZES!

Comments

• WooksterRuWooksterRu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 945
    edited 9:55AM August 28, 2018
    Absolutely beautiful work!. If you think it would be worth your time please consider doing Sephiroth's trench coat from Final Fantasy VII. Much love for your work keep it up. :)
  • AskaLanglyAskaLangly
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,085
    *geometrical high-pitched squeals*
  • melody1454melody1454
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 600
    Awesome Designs! Oh man I wish I could draw that well and create that well! I was wondering if it's possible to submit a design and see if you can create it?
  • OdaraOdara
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 300
    Hello! I have a question, how made you to see the alterations in real time?
  • TanokieTanokie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
    here hoping this costumes would be for sale in EU too
  • JoTheWeirdoJoTheWeirdo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 4,925
    These are really good, good job!
    FadingJade
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,905
    edited 12:54PM September 21, 2018
    ★UPDATE★

I'm back from my vacation and exciting PAX West visit! But right back on finishing up commissions! I got pretty sick when I got home, so been recovering slowly while drawin up cool UGC! Once my Voice clears up, I'll be posting some more tutorials too! <3 <3 <3
    9p1zmPK.png
    i1Lywc4.png

Thank you guys so much for all the lovely comments! I'm always so happy to read them. They make my day! Make sure to check out my Twitch Streams too where you can watch me make outfits Live! <3

@melody1454 Feel free to PM me and we can talk about a commission for you!
    @Odara Check out my FAQ!
    @Tanokie Sadly merets are not shared across servers. But if you'd like something, feel free to Pm me and we can talk about commissions!
    TouhouDinnerSylvaniamelody1454
  • NibboNibbo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 910
    edited 5:04AM September 15, 2018
    Your UGC's are amazing! Just wow!
    FadingJade
  • HonorDojoHonorDojo
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 870
    As an artist myself that takes pride in my work. I very very recommend FadingJade to all of you out there. A talented artist with a great personality, you all should commission her cause I am positive you will get the quality you deserve.
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    ★UPDATE★

We're back again with a few more commissions! I've been super busy with Work, but we got a bit of a break now that the show is released! Go check out The Dragon Prince on Netflix! Haha, end of the #plug.

Take a look at these new commissions! Phantom the Master Thief turned hero, and the Sailor Scout herself, Sailor Moon! I am very proud of the Phantom outfit, and I now think I want to make all of the heroes soon too! <3 <3 <3
    9IAp28S.png
    d1KElrE.png

Thank you for the comments everyone and all the likes and things I've been getting on social media! Feel free to check me out on Twitch too where I make most of my commissions LIVE! <3
    TalnovaSylvaniafoodbythedozen
  • foodbythedozenfoodbythedozen
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 400
    edited 7:14AM September 22, 2018
    these are absolutely amazing!! we're so lucky to have your talent here with us ;) and thank you so much for sharing your secrets with everyone. i'm looking for a nurse joy outfit and if you could make one that would be absolutely amazing since the one i make will probably be a crime to look at haha
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    ★BIG UPDATE★

Today Is a big update!!! Right before the Headstart event for MS2!!! I'm so excited to play! So Heres another tutorial on UGC Basics! There were a whole lot of people asking how I set up my UGC and save automatically so here's a video and a free template guide to go with it!

As for outfits, I have a whole lot of commissions I gotta do, but heres the latest!
    Kn65S93.png
    X9o4y6v.png
  • DefraglifeDefraglife
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,695
    Do you take request? If so I will pay for a design?
  • PrettyPretty
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 230
    Hello, I'm interested in commissioning matching outfits from you! I added you on Discord :)
  • AieAie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,310
    Came by to say that I love all of this stuff <3 <3 <3
    prob one of the most detailed clothes ive seen so far
  • MeidogaruMeidogaru
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,470
    Oh wow! A lot of these are really cute! Wish you were on US East!
  • JellieJellie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 510
    Do you happen to take commissions from other servers?
  • SateraSatera
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    @FadingJade Hi Jade, I was wondering if you are still taking commission request for your outfits in NA West. I'm interested in your style. Let me know please, I added you on discord but there wasn't any response from you. Thank you
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    ★UPDATE★

Hello friends! It's been a busy week! I was trying to finish up commissions at the same time of trying to find the time to actually play the game now that it's officially launched! How is everyone enjoying the game so far? I'm having lots of fun. Anyways! Here are a few of my more recent commissions!
    0YbPs4X.png
    kj9HdUR.png

@Defraglife @Pretty @Jellie @Satera Commissions are currently closed until I can finish up the ones I got now! They will be open again next Week! Please keep an eye out here and on social media for how to submit a commission and when they're available! I take commissions from all servers! <3

@Meidogaru @Aie Thank you both! <3 That mean's a whole lot!!!
    Satera
  • GotexGotex
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 860
    Really good job!! I'm a HUGE FEA fan and Sailor Moon was actually the first Anime I've ever watched! I watched your set up tutorial and it reaaaaaaaaally helped me with UGC many thanks to you!