Check out the patch notes for the v17 Precursor Update here: http://maplestory2.nexon.net/en/news/article/53778/precursor-update-v17

★Jade's Wardrobe★ [Update.10.30] CONTESTS! PRIZES!

Comments

• FadingJadeFadingJade
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,905
    Bunneh wrote: »
    @FadingJade You wouldn't happen to know where to get the wire meshing for the templates?
    Kind of what you see when you use Maya or Mudbox?
    I personally work better when I know how the meshes line up.

I'm working on something that will be helpful hopefully! Some new base templates that will help people know how things line up! As well as a tutorial video and reference files! So stay tuned for when those are done! <3
    Bunneh
  • AxianStudiosAxianStudios
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 450
    Are these on the shop available to buy?
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    edited 8:02AM July 19, 2018
    Are these on the shop available to buy?

Some Designs are currently on the shop!!! I will put a list up on this thread once I'm home from work of all the outfits currently up, what they're named, and by what character! <3

Since theres a limit of how much I can put up (You need merits to upload them) I cant get them all up right away, but as the beta goes on, I'll try to get them all uploaded to the shop!
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    Updated the thread with currently uploaded designs! Feel free to check out what is on the store! Remember to Favourite my characters, (FadingJade, LinDorenKo) to keep up to date with designs as I upload them! <3
    W68Kwvc.png
  • ButteredToastManButteredToastMan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,365
    edited 10:17PM July 22, 2018
    When would the Okami outfit be available?
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    ★UPDATE★

Brand New commission piece for the BlazBlue character Ragna! I had fun making his weapon!
    olN7G7B.png

Other news, I have a hand full of commissions to do currently before I can get started on some super awesome ideas, but I am slowly but surely posting up my outfits on the design shop for people to enjoy! It takes a while because I need to use merits that we get once a day so far! hopefully I'll get everything out soon <3
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    edited 9:28AM July 31, 2018
    ★UPDATE★
    Wow! It's been a bit! BUT I've been super busy with commissions and... well. actually playing the beta! haha. I have FIVE (5) Whole new outfits to share with you guys. I hope you like them!

I made these two on stream, which was super fun! Make sure to follow fadingjade on twitch if you're interested of watching more UGC art and fun games!
    zbX12HR.png
    m0KaA4P.png

Here are some more cute and cool commissions! Had lots of fun doing them!
    spYvYrH.png
    whDL4Sj.png
    UXWaiCy.png

Also, as always. Let me know what you think and if you have any ideas or commission requests <3 Thanks so much everyone! The Closed Beta was a huge success and I'm glad people enjoyed my UGC as much as they did. I look forward to playing with everyone on official launch... And hold tight... I have a super fun idea for when we get the real launch! <3
    Bunneh
  • RumikoRumiko
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 540
    edited 9:51PM July 31, 2018
    this stuff is so gud
    FadingJade
  • PuffyPuffy
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 665
    OMG your work is absolutely amazing! Keep it up! i look forward to seeing more from you! ♥♥
    FadingJade
  • PekinPekin
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 720
    awesome!!! i am a newbie in desing but ur better u can share yours outfits with me i can share with you mines :)
  • PurrsephoneKittenPurrsephoneKitten
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 820
    a hhh the hello kittyy * O * !! i want to keep an eye on this thread ~
    FadingJade
  • iPabiPab
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 610
    edited 11:08AM August 9, 2018
    Here is my creation! Heratop! https://imgur.com/ri892mv
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    edited 6:32PM August 11, 2018
    ★BIG UPDATE★

Its a big update! Today I finished off a whole bunch of things that I hope everyone can enjoy! First off, I made a new mini collection themed around the Rose Castle area you can find in MS2! I also submitted one of the outfits to the fashion contest here on the threads! <3
    E0jYMng.png
    oLwfkTV.png

What else I have been working really hard on was... Resources for everyone to use! Hopefully They are helpful! The current textures that the game generates for you are not super helpful sometimes and a little bit confusing... so I made my own to make it a bit easier!
    I created templates that I've upscaled to 2k textures, as well as super helpful guideline templates! With lines to help line stuff up and hopefully get a sense of what edges connect to what edges! Here's a link to the zip folder to download!
    VjONyEt.png

I also made a little tutorial video of me speedpainting my Rose Noble outfit, its super casual but feel free to ask questions!

I hope you guys enjoy! Leave a message if you found them useful or have any comments and suggestions! Thank you! <3 <3 <3
    GunPowderTouhouAruWizzhareBunneh
  • GunPowderGunPowder
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,875
    edited 11:44PM August 11, 2018
    Your work is amazing! Loved the tutorial as well :)
    What program / tool do you use to preview how will your designs look like in-game?
    FadingJade
  • TouhouTouhou
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,545
    I’m so excited to see more from you!!! I’m hoping to learn how to create and design these soon since i’m a huge fashion geek
    FadingJade
  • AlcyonariaAlcyonaria
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,820
    Suuuuuper cute!
    FadingJade
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    ★UPDATE★

First of all, thank you all so much for the lovely messages on the forums and on discord! I am glad the tutorial and resources were helpful! I will have more to come in the future!

As for our outfits update, heres two brand new outfits! An SAO Ordinal Scale Commission. And a dapper outfit made with the help of the viewers on Twitch! We picked the colours, accessories and style together!
    pGgIh3R.png
    HiFh7R9.png

Tune in on Twitch @ FadingJade !!! I stream most of my UGC and enjoy talking with the viewers! <3 <3 <3

@GunPowder I am screen capturing my game up in the top corner while I do my art!
    ShawnyyGunPowder
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    edited 8:44PM August 19, 2018
    ★UPDATE★

I'm on a roll this week! I am trying to catch up with commissions before the next weekend because I will be super busy around then! Check out these latest commissions! Two very different animes! But very awesome outfits <3 <3 <3
    UwK9PbV.png
    ZGpnh4c.png

Other News: I'm streaming on most Mondays / Thursdays! Come check it out if you're interested in how I paint my textures! I love to chat! Twitch @ FadingJade
    I am also working on another tutorial for a very frequently asked question! So hold tight! <3

As always, thank you for all the kind words! On the forums and on Discord! I love to hear from you all!!! Leave comments and tell me what you think!
  • VivianaViviana
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    The Warm Knit Sweater is absolutely gorgeous! I'd love to see it ingame! <3
    FadingJade
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    ★UPDATE★

Here's a recent commission! Robin from Fire Emblem Awakening.
    xuDlyNJ.png

I have been very busy with commissions and real life plans! I haven't been updating on here as often as I should but dont worry! I'm on the Maple Discord, posting when I stream and Works in Progress! Once I finish my current list of commissions, I'll clean this page up and add some more exciting info! <3 <3 <3
    Sylvania