During the October event period, the Escaped Moon Bunny world boss spawns at the following times:

NA West: 02:30 AM - 05:30 AM UTC
NA East: 11:30 PM - 02:30 AM UTC
South America: 10:30 PM - 01:30 AM UTC
Europe: 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM UTC
Oceania: 08:30 AM – 11:30 AM UTC

★Jade's Wardrobe★ [Update.10.30] CONTESTS! PRIZES!

Comments

• FaelightFaelight
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 5,915
    That Amaterasu one is absolutely GORGEOUS!
    FadingJade
  • NumberNumber
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,615
    That Okami fit is amazing. Almost make me want to make character for it
    FadingJade
  • La3elleLa3elle
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,695
    These are all really well made! The female outfits are adorable.
    FadingJade
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 2,905
    edited 11:36PM June 25, 2018
    ★UPDATE★

Made a Priest Tome based off of the Clow Book from CardCaptor Sakura!
    oZuQg6s.png
    I have a few fun weapon ideas next! I'm excited to work on them!
    Thank you for all the fantastic comments <3
    FaelightSoulXCloud
  • _PhaseOG_PhaseOG
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 420
    these are so nice
    FadingJade
  • PetalsPetals
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 310
    Very beautiful work!
    FadingJade
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    ★UPDATE★
    Hey! So I decided to start making some fun original collections of themed items! This is Page 1 of 2 of the Sweet Tooth Collection! Next page will be matching outfits!
    vWj2FY7.png
    I'm a big fan of tea parties and sweets! So I just had to do it!

As always! Thank you for your kind comments! UwU <3 I'm open for commissions if you'd like custom items just for you! Just message me for more information!

ZatchGarlicBreadFaelight
  • NikorasuNikorasu
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,750
    Very sweet, FadingJade!

I especially love the Chocolate Buster. Keep being creative, and showing your passion to us fellow Maplers!
    FadingJade
  • MarkMMarkM
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 11,670
    Hey Jade, love your work and it's honestly inspired me to look into making UGC outfits, too ^-^

Just curious though, as I watched an archive of one of your Twitch streams where you were making some UGC stuff, what software are you using to display your creations on the 3D model in real-time? One of the troubles I had with UGC during CBT 1 was that I had to re-upload the texture every time I made updates to it, and it was getting kind of tedious switching between Photoshop and the game every time I had to make small adjustments to the textures.

Software like that would be a great quality-of-life improvement and would motivate me to continue exploring the UGC system. Thanks!
    FadingJade
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    MarkM wrote: »
    Hey Jade, love your work and it's honestly inspired me to look into making UGC outfits, too ^-^

Just curious though, as I watched an archive of one of your Twitch streams where you were making some UGC stuff, what software are you using to display your creations on the 3D model in real-time? One of the troubles I had with UGC during CBT 1 was that I had to re-upload the texture every time I made updates to it, and it was getting kind of tedious switching between Photoshop and the game every time I had to make small adjustments to the textures.

Software like that would be a great quality-of-life improvement and would motivate me to continue exploring the UGC system. Thanks!

Hey there Mark! <3
    Thank you! ohh! I'm glad you like my designs! So much so that you want to create your own! That is always my goal! To inspire creativity in others! It means a whole lot! \(★^∀^★)/

As for your questions! Let me explain the best I can.
    I use a mix of programs to paint my textures. As a 3D texture artist for Cartoons and Games I use quite a few different programs! So I'll try to keep it limited! The painting program I normally use in my Twitch Streams is Paint Tool Sai 2.0! I like the quick on the fly paint brushes and simple layout. I additionally use Photoshop if I want to add some filters or tweek some points of the texture. If I'm texturing some more detailed clothing items, IE/ Angelic Buster Dress, I will use Maya and Mudbox which are both 3D programs I can move models around in, and paint right on the model! I use them to speed up some parts of texturing, like seam blending and lining everything up. But You don't need to use these to make some really awesome textures! Like I didn't use any 3D programs at all for my Sweet Tooth Weapon Collection!

How I display the 3D model real time is in game actually! I am playing in CMS2 to visualize custom outfits! How that works is, when I hit the create Texture button in MS2, I open that texture file that it created up in my painting program of choice and paint away! only ever saving over that version so the game doesnt confuse the pathing. Preventing you having to stop, and upload your texture everytime you change some small thing. If you are worried about loosing your process, just SaveAs your photoshop (Or Sai file) to somewhere you'd remember, and open up the original created texture you have been working on!

I was thinking of coding an application that wouldn't require you to be in game to view textures you have made on the models but I dont quite have the time to make that right now. Maybe later!

But if you'd like to know more! I'm going to be streaming on twitch more texture painting later tonight! I might even do a little tutorial, start to finish and post it up here if people are interested!

Hope that helps!
    Jade <3
    MarkMOdeeQAru
  • MarkMMarkM
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 11,670
    Thank you so much, @FadingJade. :)

Yes, this information will be really helpful as I continue to experiment with the UGC system for CBT 2 as well as once the game finally launches, especially the tip for how to update the texture in real-time while in-game.

Thanks again!!

FadingJade
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    ★UPDATE★

Page 2 of 2 of the Sweet Tooth Collection! Chocolate Themed matching outfits for you and your friends! Go and throw a tea party!
    YhORIFM.png

I'm glad people enjoy my art! The Sweet Tooth Collection took me a lot longer to put together than most of my other customs, but I had so much fun doing it! I have some more collection ideas but you should post ideas for more future collections!
    FaelightMarkM
  • ShiktoShikto
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,950
    this is amazing, great work !
    FadingJade
  • NotaFishNotaFish
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,165
    If I ever make a cleric/priest, I'd want all that chocolate scepter + book or I might just be craving chocolate while looking at these designs.
    FadingJade
  • UmiSonodaFanUmiSonodaFan
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,350
    omg these are all so cute!
    FadingJade
  • TheChaosLegendTheChaosLegend
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 8,030
    edited 12:20AM July 10, 2018
    @FadingJade I love what you’ve done!!!

I’d love to commission an outfit from you <3 I’ll pm you the finer details.
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    ★UPDATE★
    Heres another fun commission for @TheChaosLegend of Kaori Miyazono's School Uniform from Your Lie in April! Uniforms are cute and fun to make, I had a good time making this one!
    hjZi3TE.png

If you have a commission idea, send me a PM! With the CTB2 coming out! I'm excited to share more UGC with you all! <3
    TheChaosLegend
  • TanokieTanokie
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 730
    @FadingJade some pretty nice quality outfits, hopefully see more outfits for males tho XD.
    FadingJade
  • FadingJadeFadingJade
    Tanokie wrote: »
    @FadingJade some pretty nice quality outfits, hopefully see more outfits for males tho XD.

Yes! After these commissions I have, I have a brand new collection that I plan to have a bunch of high quality outfits for male characters too! I know I was lacking so I hope you can look forward to that! <3

Thank you as always for the kind messages everyone!
  • BunnehBunneh
    MapleStory 2 Rep: 1,515
    @FadingJade You wouldn't happen to know where to get the wire meshing for the templates?
    Kind of what you see when you use Maya or Mudbox?
    I personally work better when I know how the meshes line up.